17.09.12

Lake Bell In Andrew Gn – 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Sporting a new flame red hair colour, Lake Bell joined Christina Hendricks on the red carpet at the 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards on Saturday evening.

The actress was smouldering hot wearing an Andrew Gn brilliant blue gown.

I wish Lake had opted for a silver Jimmy Choo ‘Tube’ clutch, instead of gold, to complement the crystal beaded embellishment on her gown, but the gown is so gorgeous I can barely focus on the clutch.

A selection of Pomellato bangles, a statement ring and a simple updo completed her look.

I would’ve loved a smoky eye with this look, but Lake opted to go au natural.

Credit: Getty

Andrea Duro In Andrew Gn & Roksanda Ilincic - Malaga Film Festival

Andrea Duro In Andrew Gn & Roksanda Ilincic – Malaga Film Festival

Victoria Justice In Contrarian New York - 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Victoria Justice In Contrarian New York – 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

9 Responses to Lake Bell In Andrew Gn – 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

1. Yeliz September 17, 2012 at 11:17 #

I really like this gown, but I think it’s ill fitting in the hip area. And I agree about the eye make-up.

• dee September 17, 2012 at 13:52 #

• Alina September 17, 2012 at 13:52 #

2. lou September 17, 2012 at 13:14 #

she looks like princess fiona in shrek

3. EmmaWoodhouse September 17, 2012 at 13:17 #

I love the color and the detail, but…it’s kind of oddly shaped. That’s throwing me off the whole thing. Makeup is a bit bland, and the clutch is wrong with it. On the whole it could have been a lot better.

4. Christine September 17, 2012 at 13:26 #

This look is ot working for me. Not feeling the hair.

5. Christine September 17, 2012 at 13:26 #

*Not

6. Nat39 September 17, 2012 at 19:51 #

I’m a bit confused with the “ill-fitted/oddly shaped” comments above. The fit is fantastic (!), the gown gives her a gorgeous silhouette, showing off her figure beautifully. Silver accessories would’ve been a better more complementary choice but her gold ones aren’t that distracting at least, also agree about the makeup, a bit too natural/casual for this look, could’ve been a bit more inspiring.

• Lee September 18, 2012 at 20:52 #

The pleats coming off the center crystal detail are pulled flat over her hips, creating an odd horizontal fold there. Looks like the dress is too small in the hip area, should fall loose enough to let the pleats hang normally. Great color for her, though, would be great if she’d chosen a dress better suited for her figure, because she’s hot.