13.07.12

Making her second appearance at Comic-Con 2012, Ashley Greene is sticking to her uptown girl style, whilst her co-star Kristen Stewart takes a less formal approach.

She selected a Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2012 sleeveless dress for ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2’ Comic Con press conference.

I wish her ivory boucle belted sheath dress had been a bit shorter. Just an inch or two to make it knee-length would’ve made a huge difference.

T-strap sandals with a crisscross detail from the same collection and a Brumani ring accessorized her look.

Do you think this look is too formal for Comic-Con?

You can buy Ashley’s Michael Kors dress from Nordstrom.com and Saks.com.

Credit: Getty

Kelly Brook In Moschino Cheap & Chic - Regina Isabella Hotel Party

Kelly Brook In Moschino Cheap & Chic – Regina Isabella Hotel Party

Rooney Mara's Nina Ricci Taffeta Full Length Dress

Rooney Mara’s Nina Ricci Taffeta Full Length Dress

18 Responses to Ashley Greene In Michael Kors – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2’ Comic Con Press Conference

1. Alina July 13, 2012 at 12:05 #

Shorter and more fitted.

2. su July 13, 2012 at 12:14 #

i think its ok but i dont like the lenght too

3. marie July 13, 2012 at 12:15 #

the dress is nice but way too formal for Comic Con IMO

4. Jess2 July 13, 2012 at 12:36 #

I’m not too familiar with Comic Con but I don’t think this is too formal. I completely agree about the length of the dress, the length on the model is far better. Is her hair darker than usual? It looks black here, but I much prefer her lighter/chocolate brown hair colour. Overall, I don’t love this look.

• T from Sydney July 13, 2012 at 13:06 #

Comic Con is a 3 day event for fan to buy movie/ comic book memorabilia. meet some actors and some tv shows/movies have a panel where they are asked Qs by the host and fans. its a fun casual /smart casual event.

im not fond of the length and the shoes are too chunky for the dress. the dress is a little bit formal i think different styling and tailoring would of made it a bit fun.

5. Yeliz July 13, 2012 at 12:59 #

I agree about the length, it could have been a tad shorter. Other than that she looks ok.

6. cat July 13, 2012 at 13:15 #

I don’t like this look. Certainly not in Comic Con. The dress look so so beautiful on the model but on Ashley it just…odd. The length is too long indeed. Maybe it just not flattering on a body like hers. Her makeup throw me off a little bit too(off topic but I think her weight loss doesn’t really do her any good. I like her face with a bit more meat.) Overall, sad. I

7. cat July 13, 2012 at 13:15 #

8. bm July 13, 2012 at 13:24 #

This look is not as good as her ODLR look yesterday, and i don’t like her brown accessories too.

9. dee July 13, 2012 at 13:39 #

If this had been shorter this would have looked great. I think her hair is too dark as well.

10. Christine July 13, 2012 at 14:27 #

It’s not a comic con look. Nothing causal about this dress or the shoes.

11. Emmeline July 13, 2012 at 14:28 #

It’s a little bit plain, but I certainly don’t think it’s too formal.

If the tailoring were better this would be really nice. I do like her ring though. And the darker hair doesn’t bother me as I assume it’s for the movie she’s currently filming.

• admmgz July 13, 2012 at 18:00 #

She’s there for Breaking Dawn Part 2

• admmgz July 13, 2012 at 18:01 #

oops! I misread- sorry

12. Stella July 13, 2012 at 16:17 #

she’s a beautiful girl, but I always concern about her fashion choice: when it comes to long, classy gown she’s stunning, but in casual/less formal events she’s not always paying attention to her body type(gorgeous but more athletic than a model)…About this look: don’t like the accessories and the lenght -.-

ps:

13. Hannah July 13, 2012 at 16:50 #

I really wish that she woudl wear a fun red carpet look, because she always dresses older than her years, and it always makes her looks a bit matronly, especially because she does it all the time.
    I kinda hope that she’ll wear a cute skirt & tee or a mini or jeans ro something one day onteh red carpeet, because she’s done ladies who lunch to death.

• marie July 13, 2012 at 18:32 #

THIS! comic con would have been a perfect chance for her to let down her hair, wear jeans and sneakers..K-Stew was more aptly-dressed

14. yup July 14, 2012 at 03:04 #

she was way overdressed for comic con – like others said, dressing down (like kristen did) would have been better. this look is suited to a tv appearance or something