Kristen Stewart In Reem Acra – ‘Cosmopolis’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

It was raining red gowns on the Cannes Film Festival red carpet tonight as Kristen Stewart also wore the bright hue to the ‘Cosmopolis’ premiere.

The ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ actress wore a Reem Acra pre-Fall 2012 gown.

I love that she appears to be more comfortable and have a lot more attitude wearing this red crepe gown with lace panels. Maybe it’s because she’s there as Rob Pattinson’s plus one, so the pressure is off somewhat.

Like Natasha Poly, she also matched the plunging gown with a hot red lip colour and her straggly hair, as many of you have put it, was tied back into a messy bun.

A gold Cartier ‘Juste Un Clou’ bracelet, which she’s worn through-out Cannes completed her look.

Which of Kristen’s Cannes red carpet looks do you prefer?

Balenciaga or Reem Acra?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 11 of Cannes Film Festival 2014?

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 11 of Cannes Film Festival 2014?

Aishwarya Rai In Elie Saab Couture - 'Cosmopolis' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Aishwarya Rai In Elie Saab Couture – ‘Cosmopolis’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

120 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Reem Acra – ‘Cosmopolis’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Alina May 25, 2012 at 18:51 #

This one, for sure.

2. Bilbo May 25, 2012 at 18:51 #

Oh my, she is stunning over here . . . . . .

3. Serena May 25, 2012 at 18:51 #

This is SO much better than the Balenciaga. She looks incredible, event-appropriate and I love red so I can’t really fault anything here.

4. Ro May 25, 2012 at 18:52 #

She looks amazing and I’m loving the strong red lip.

5. Gabi May 25, 2012 at 18:54 #

Good dress, but bad attitude. Once again she was scolding the paparazzi and ignoring the fans.She was even booed on the RC.

In my opinion this was once again an attempt to steal the attention away from the main stars.

She really needs a PR counselor.

• Lada May 25, 2012 at 18:59 #

In my oppinion she didn’t sign autographs because it wasn’t her night.

• Gabi May 25, 2012 at 19:07 #

She didn’t sign autographs when it was her night either… and that’s why she was booed today.

• Bailey May 26, 2012 at 06:51 #

actually she couldn’t sign at the premiere of OTR because the whole cast came late…none of them did. So it wasn’t down to a bad attitude, she had to follow instructions.

• Zineb May 25, 2012 at 19:25 #

She didn’t sign even at her Premiere. She ignored the fans who have been standing there for HOURS. We saw it all on tv here in France, which is why I understand why she was booed.

• Christine May 27, 2012 at 18:07 #

It would not be appropriate for her to sign autographs on the red carpet for Rob’s film. It’s considered a faux pas.

• Scarlett May 25, 2012 at 19:00 #

Oh really. I dodn’t know that, not surprised though. Better dress but never blown away by her, probably because of the attitude. Maybe it’s my ballet background but the way she poses drives me nuts. Would it kill her to put her shoulders back?

• Lola May 25, 2012 at 19:11 #

I cant find a flaw in her today . . . . .
        well . . . . . haters gonna hate(。◕‿◕。)

• SilentVisitor May 25, 2012 at 19:24 #

This is the kind of statements that are out of place. If someone does not like something about her, it means that person is a hater. That’s nonsense. She looks radiant imo but it does not everyone has to agree in order not to be called a hater……nonsense really or “fanatism” at its best

• Ayatlaw May 26, 2012 at 19:05 #

Agreed

• Lada May 25, 2012 at 19:05 #

And I would like to know what do you mean by saying ‘once again’.

• Catia May 25, 2012 at 19:06 #

First, she didn’t ignore the fans. She didn’t give autographs because she wants this to be Rob’s night.
      And second, the paparazzis were booing her yesterday because she didn’t take pictures alone.
      You need to get your information right.

• Rahel May 25, 2012 at 21:59 #

She flipped them the bird and even booed at them during the photocall. That’s not normal behaviour.

• claudia May 25, 2012 at 19:07 #

Okay, first: She said that she was not going to be with the fans because this day was Rob’s day, not hers. Second, she was scolding paparazzi because when she arrived in the Paris airport, those assholes harassed her and threw the bags to take pictures of her. She wasn’t booed, it was a man who entered the festival without permission, his face was covered, all the security went looking for him and the crowd booed him. You can look at pictures if you don’t believe me.

Yeah, right, SHE TRIED TO STEAL THE ATTENTION? Well, she didn’t sign to the fans and she left the red carpet as fast as she could because she didn’t want to be the “star” of the night. SHe only wants to support her talented boyfriend, Robert Pattinson.

She has already a PR counselor, is the blonde girl who’s always with her.

First read and watch before judge.

• admmgz May 25, 2012 at 19:49 #

Amen!

• Miriam May 26, 2012 at 12:24 #

Amen #2!

• Christine May 27, 2012 at 18:11 #

If Kristen had stopped an signed autographs then the haters would complain that she was trying to steal attention away from Cosmopolis. No matter what the girl can’t win.

• Amy May 27, 2012 at 20:46 #

ditto. I’m not a bi fan of Kristen (she seems very moody) but she’s always nice to fans. She always signs autographs and take a few pictures on the red carpet or not. If she didn’t that I’m sure there was a good reason

• addy May 25, 2012 at 19:10 #

She didn’t go to the fans bc she didn’t want to take away the spotlight form the Cosmopolis cast.

• Steffi May 25, 2012 at 19:10 #

That’s such transparent bull. Even the RC hosts praised her for not stopping to sign autographs and steal any thunder from the Cosmopolis cast. She was there to proudly show her face and support, but still took time to lovingly acknowledge fans. You really need a counselor yourself, or a good class in deciphering respectful human behavior.

• Anna May 25, 2012 at 19:11 #

This is why she gets such a bad wrap, people constantly making up lies.

It is raining out today, yesterday she was one of the only ones that stayed & signed for fans. She is such a lovely person to her fans & yes she hates the paparazzi all celebrities do, she just doesn’t hide it. She is very pleasant to the actual photographers.

Oh & guess what she told fans she’d be back after to sign some more for them.

Stop it with the blatant lies, if you don’t know all you have to do is ask.

• Ashley May 25, 2012 at 19:16 #

She has already a PR counselor, is the blonde girl who’s always with her.

First read and watch before judge.

• Jenna May 25, 2012 at 19:16 #

What? She purposely didn’t sign autographs so she WOULDN’T take attention away from the movie’s stars. Seriously, it’s amazing what a Kristen hater will say to spin things negatively against her. She didn’t have a bad attitude. She’s never been super smiley. There are tons of shots of her smiling. FC didn’t choose those shots. Stop whining.

• lea May 25, 2012 at 19:19 #

LOL,

You’re not even coherent in your argument, so if someone wants to steal the spotlight they avoid actually stealing the said sportlight from the other actor by leting them enjoy their moment with their fans?

Hters are goig to hate but at least made efforts in your arguments

• Jenna May 25, 2012 at 19:31 #

• Yeliz May 25, 2012 at 19:38 #

After all the answers you got, I didn’t want to write an answer but I changed my mind very fast because “this was once again an attempt to steal the attention away from the main stars”? Really?
      I thought this is Cannes and that means go big or go home and it also means wearing a gown whether it’s your own film premiere or not. So how do you come to the idea that she wanted to steal the attention?
      It’s not her fault that for example Sarah Gadon, who stars in the film didn’t steal the attention by wearing something dramatic.
      I really don’t get it.

6. Lola May 25, 2012 at 18:54 #

♥-:¦:-·:*””’*:-·:*♥Gorgeous♥*:-·*””’*:·-:¦:-♥

7. Jennifer May 25, 2012 at 18:55 #

This Reem Acra definitely! she should have wore something as gorgeous as this for her own premiere but then again, I’m not a fan of that Balenciaga gown, though she manege to always look stunningly beautiful, I love this look so much more than the Balenciaga one :)

8. ciro May 25, 2012 at 18:55 #

THIS ONE

9. B K May 25, 2012 at 18:55 #

Love Love Love Love Love it ! ! ! ! ~

10. Yeliz May 25, 2012 at 18:55 #

YES yes yes! This is so damn perfect! It’s the best she EVER looked, since I’m a fan of hers. LOVE!!!

11. Emma May 25, 2012 at 18:56 #

I actually love this look. I prefer it over the gown she wore to her own premiere.

Now if only someone could give her a lesson in posing somewhat relaxed on the red carpet and if she could give us a smile it’d be even better

• Steffi May 25, 2012 at 19:13 #

She actually gave plenty of smiles. It’s interesting that even sites like this chose to publish the pics when she’s not beaming, pushing a persona that the media loves to poke fingers at. Because it’s easy and snark sells. Cheap, and easy.

• Fashion Critic May 25, 2012 at 19:18 #

for god sake I am blogging live so I’m taking the first picture. please get over this smiling non smiling issue… it is SO redundant. Who actually cares? Every post the same argument.

Geez

• AW May 25, 2012 at 19:27 #

Some people need to getalife.com then perhaps they would let you handle your SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS.

• Fashion Critic May 25, 2012 at 19:33 #

Thanks AW..always unnecessary drama on a Kristen post, but enough is enough.

• SilentVisitor May 25, 2012 at 19:27 #

Don’t worry FC, there are some people who just can’t understand……….now we have conspiracy theory that “you chose to publish pics where she is not smiling” ridiculous…

• Fashion Critic May 25, 2012 at 19:33 #

Absolutely ridiculous.

They have no idea what goes into a post. I’m looking for the best front on picture of the dress, not if she’s smiling or not. It is irrelevant to me.

Its Red Carpet Fashion Awards, not Red Carpet Smile Awards.

• admmgz May 25, 2012 at 19:58 #

+1 Keep up the great work FC!!

• Sabreena May 25, 2012 at 20:31 #

forget them,FC! You always do an amazing job…and we all know that! We all follow your site religiously…and we all know how hard u work for it…its alright honey…let the losers go to hell…you just keep up the good work….okiee?! :D

• Fashion Critic May 25, 2012 at 20:31 #

will do. thanks

• Rahel May 25, 2012 at 22:01 #

I looked at the pictures of her because I love the red dress but she didn’t smile at all. She looked extremely miserable. Even in the livestream you could see that she was very uncomfortable.

• Lex May 26, 2012 at 11:24 #

Who cares. Who said smiling was some kind of must have accessory? It’s a nice dress, but all you can comment is smile/no smile? Weird.

• Fashion Critic May 26, 2012 at 11:34 #

Very weird. I don’t get these Twi-hards.

• LizLemoooon May 31, 2012 at 19:27 #

Lol I just came to comment here but after seeing the responses other poor commenters got and even yourself I think I’ll leave well alone.

Keep up the great work FC! Ignore her fans, even she knows they can be crazy

• Fashion Critic May 31, 2012 at 19:33 #

12. Pixie May 25, 2012 at 18:57 #

εїз Beauty εїз

She looks hot over here !

13. J.A. May 25, 2012 at 18:58 #

This one definitely, she looks absolutely gorgeous. And she seems more comfortable. I love it.

14. SilentVisitor May 25, 2012 at 18:58 #

This one for sure. this is very very very good……she looks smashing

15. AW May 25, 2012 at 19:00 #

Ugh neither, it’s a beautiful dress but i’m just over this girl and her lack of…poise? feminity? glamour? I mean we can’t expect the clothes to do ALL the work.

• rackqueen May 25, 2012 at 19:31 #

Somebody give her a hot oil treatment. STAT! Her posture needs serious work.

16. sarah May 25, 2012 at 19:00 #

damn she looks gorgeous. love the gown too. hate the hair though. why kristen, why?

17. noo May 25, 2012 at 19:00 #

i love this dress on kristen, and her make up. the hair on the other hand looks like my hair when i’m in bed working on my lap top!

18. Nat39 May 25, 2012 at 19:05 #

Can hardly look past that awful hair and her lack of poise. One needs elegance to pull off the gown. The gown is a bit too open in the chest area, she seems to be uncomfortable. A more standout gold piece is needed to elevate this look – like a gold cuff instead of the thin bracelet.

19. gabis May 25, 2012 at 19:05 #

I think this is her BEST red carpet look without a doubt. She should be Rob’s plus one more often as apparently it seems like a very inspiring occasion for her :D She looks really amazing. Her gown is magnificent, specially the back. I love her hair too but I’m not sure I like the matching lips. Still, she’s very much a contender in my BDOTW list.

20. Incroyable May 25, 2012 at 19:06 #

“she appears to be more comfortable.” Are we looking at the same photo? Compared to what? Someone have a MRI? Her expression honestly ruined my day.

Gorgeous dress, but her trademark dead behind the eyes expression ruins it for me.

21. Anna May 25, 2012 at 19:12 #

She’s so gorgeous! I love this Reem Acra dress the best.

22. ellie. May 25, 2012 at 19:13 #

This picture is a bad picture to be honest, in the others she looks much better. I do love her gown, who doesn’t try to look the sexiest you possibly can when you’re dating R-Pattz. You go girl!

23. EmmaWoodhouse May 25, 2012 at 19:15 #

As usual the plunging neckline is not at all to my taste. Kristen needed to stand up straighter here as well. It’s ruining the lines of the dress. If this is all she brings to Cannes I’m disappointed. Two slim line, plunging neck gowns, presented awkwardly. I don’t think she look comfortable here.

24. A. May 25, 2012 at 19:20 #

She looks good. The back is what appeals to me the most. Also she tried out a new hairstyle, not the usual, so brownie points for that.

25. Zineb May 25, 2012 at 19:23 #

Hallelujah ! Kristen looking glamorous. Wow, really shocked. I quite frankly gave up the hope of seeing her all made up. This is awesome !

26. gaga lala May 25, 2012 at 19:27 #

i love everything here. She look sexy and amazing. Haters her so obessed with her it’s not even funny anymore. Her posture is fine here and i never thought she has such boobs and ass. Just divine

27. Marybeth May 25, 2012 at 19:27 #

I think she should have worn this instead of the Balenciaga for her own premiere. I like both dresses very much but think this one is more suited to taking center stage.
    I do wish she had put her hair up in a neat bun or at least tamed it into a sleek ponytail like the runway model. (I’d prefer a bun so the back of the dress, which I LOVE, could shine more.)

28. fromchi-town May 25, 2012 at 19:29 #

I like her in this look. She looks good.

FC, I want to thank you for all the fantastic work that you do. We fans are never appreciative enough. You relentlessly work on this blog and your passion clearly shows through. Love ya FC!! You rock!!!

• Fashion Critic May 25, 2012 at 19:31 #

29. justme May 25, 2012 at 19:32 #

Kristen’s fans are in the building lol. You’re so defensive I can’t even.

Anyway, this is a beautiful dress. I’m not crazy about the way she presented it (that hair, smh) but it is a beautiful dress.

30. Cinders May 25, 2012 at 19:34 #

I love this dress much more than the Balenciaga but I wish she had pulled her hair into a simple bun. That mess in the back just takes away from the look.

31. Jones19 May 25, 2012 at 19:34 #

Her posture is killing me but I do love everything about this look. That gown is beautiful.

32. Kate May 25, 2012 at 19:35 #

She looks really lovely! The dress is simple but sexy. And for all critiquing her poise, femininity and glamour, please remembering SHE is the one going home with Robert Pattinson.

• julia May 25, 2012 at 21:37 #

LMFAO, they really think that troll is a gift from God dont they?

• Kate May 25, 2012 at 22:21 #

No, but Robert does! ;)

33. CTgirl May 25, 2012 at 19:35 #

Love the dress but the hair is a disaster. KS needs to brush that mess.

• J May 25, 2012 at 20:00 #

Agree. She looks loads better for this than she did for Snow White premiere or On the Road. She still gives off the lesbian trucker vibe though.

• lea May 25, 2012 at 21:24 #

And here we go with homophobia,

LOL at the levevel of stupidity going on here

• Rahel May 25, 2012 at 22:04 #

Do you know what homophobia means?

• Rahel May 25, 2012 at 22:05 #

The hair is the only bad thing about it. The dress is amazing. I always knew that she would look amazing in red.

34. Bilbo May 25, 2012 at 19:40 #

★ ☆ ✮ ✯ Stunning, I want to kiss her red lips ✯ ✮ ☆ ★

• Pixie May 25, 2012 at 19:51 #

;)

35. lea May 25, 2012 at 19:40 #

The power of KS, love her , hate her, she is the only one to get over 50 comments in her 3 post,
    She brings traffic to bloggers on the net.

On a fashion note she looks amazing, she was interviewed by Canal plus afrench tv station and she was quite happy and excited to be there , so i don’n’t really get some comments.

• anne g May 26, 2012 at 00:40 #

SO TRUE.
      I love the dress, she’s happy to be here, i can see that.
      BRavo kristen. You Wow for the first time. kudos

36. priyanka May 25, 2012 at 19:41 #

this is more like it! it’s still very much her look, but it reads much better than the balenciaga did. what a difference some color, lipstick, and a hair style makes! i think this shows people should stop giving her a free pass because she has “her own style”. it’s obvious she’s perfectly capable of staying true to herself and looking great, why not expect it every time?

37. dee May 25, 2012 at 19:43 #

I love this look. The red lips really work for her.

38. Ola May 25, 2012 at 19:52 #

She can wear the most beautiful gown, but she won’t own it. No charisma for me.

39. Ritika May 25, 2012 at 19:57 #

i love the back so much, it makes this whole look fabulous.

• Anna May 26, 2012 at 18:02 #

true, the back is SO STUNNING!

40. Elle May 25, 2012 at 20:07 #

I really like this dress and prefer it to the Balenciaga, but I cannot help but feel that it somewhat loses some of its pizazz against the carpet’s similar colour. It seems to carry more drama on the model in comparison.

FC, thank you for the amazing coverage as always – don’t let the random (and quite irrelevant) comments get to you! :) xxx

• Fashion Critic May 25, 2012 at 20:07 #

I wont. thanks x

41. Anj May 25, 2012 at 20:08 #

Woooow! She looks GREAT! Very striking.

42. aeson7 May 25, 2012 at 20:19 #

Kristen looks gorgeous!! She’s like walking hot sex!
    Rob is gonna have a hard time keeping his hands away from her.
    Red and plunging necklines should be her signature look going forward.

This is suppose to be about the dress not the actress.
    All you Kristen haters sound like jealous ex-girlfriends. Keep dreamin’… Hahaha!

43. sloan May 25, 2012 at 20:32 #

that’s a gorgeous dress
    but not look good on her…the hair,the way she stands there,the expressions on her face….c’mon KS,you are wearing a beautiful dress on the redcarpet of Cannes,stop acting like this is your own backyard…

44. Sabreena May 25, 2012 at 20:33 #

omg!! loveee this gown on her…girlfriend looks good!!

45. Reagan May 25, 2012 at 20:59 #

It flows into the red carpet! She’s melting! Kristen looks great here. A very sexy look.

46. Rebecca Z May 25, 2012 at 21:11 #

Wow! Big squabbles. I like the shape of the dress and I like the color on her, but personally I think red lace always looks cheap, so i am not a big fan of this one.

Let me add my thanks, too, to you FC for all this hard work. I don’t know how you do it, but I am so glad you do!!!

47. Christine May 25, 2012 at 22:46 #

She looks far more better here than she did her own cannes premiere. She looks lovely in red! She should wear it more often :)

48. AmyP May 25, 2012 at 23:35 #

I don’t know, the style is good but that particular shade of red isn’t working for her, it overwhelms her. Hair looks good front on but too messy at the back, mine looks like that when I’ve just gotten up!

49. Cat May 26, 2012 at 02:52 #

My lord, I LOVE the back of her gown! Sooo beautiful and artful. But her SWATH premiere gown has the best back side. This one come second. I love her overall look. Very Kristen. I would prefer her lipstick to be a shade darker. She has a pale complexion so if her lip has some blue tone in it, it would bring out her skin more. Plus, it’s the same shade as her dress so it hard to focus on either one of them. But still, very nice move on Kristen’s stylish.

50. M May 26, 2012 at 03:44 #

Best she’s looked so far. I like that she is trying and is turning out quite lovely. Little steps…I just found this site recently and I live it. Thx to all staff.

51. Mana May 26, 2012 at 04:23 #

She looks so beautiful, red is absolutely her color.

52. jill May 26, 2012 at 05:08 #

she’s beautiful with or without smile.and the dress is a blast change.i mean she’s always wearing black or short,so this is really a refreshing change.

53. Jam May 26, 2012 at 06:23 #

She’s gorgeous. I love everything about this look. Yes even the hair. The hair screams romanticism to me, odd as it may sound to you people. I.love.it. The plunging neckline suits her well because she’s flat, so it doesn’t trashy at all. I love this! Giving this a 10!

• Andrea May 26, 2012 at 12:57 #

Agree with Jam! I also like her hair. Messy hairstyles seems to have become her “thing” or something so she might as well stick to it. And she looks really hot in this dress, without being tacky at all.

Well done Kristen. Mwah!

54. bee7 May 26, 2012 at 06:44 #

love the back and the red lippie works for her

55. Nat May 26, 2012 at 11:15 #

I think this is the best she has ever looked.
    I’m not too keen on the messy updo, but from the front it looks good and at least I’m glad she did something different with her hair.

56. Annel May 26, 2012 at 12:46 #

Haha, what a drama :D I think she looks stunning here! A bit surprised she’s not in the run for BDOTW. But I think I will survive, though :P Thank for covering FC!

57. Susan May 26, 2012 at 16:58 #

Totally amazing. 100% plus for dress, hair, shoes. Beautiful.

58. Teleholic May 26, 2012 at 21:44 #

OMG FC HOW DAAAAARE YOU PICK THE PERFECT PICTURE SHOWING THE PERFECT ANGLE TO SHOW OFF THE DRESS WHEN THE CORNERS OF HER MOUTH ARE *NOT* POINTING UPWARD?

Lol these people are ridiculous. You do an amazing job, don’t listen to the loud minority.

I don’t usually get her style or particularly love it but this is the best she’s looked for me, EVER. Love it.

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2012 at 08:58 #

I have given up trying to be respectful to her fans. There is no pleasing them.

Thanks for your comment

59. Fab May 27, 2012 at 04:16 #

omg!! who cares about her smiling?! i am just here to look a pictures guys. i am not invested in a celebs life!!

ugh–back to her outfit. she looks very nice in red. i like the red lip. i actually might have preferred her hair down. she has very pretty hair. that bun looks craaazay

60. Genevieve May 27, 2012 at 07:17 #

I love everything about this! Looks like KStew is finally embracing her inner fashionista!

61. Pablo May 27, 2012 at 13:21 #

Seriously, what’s with all this drama? It reminds me of those Sonam Kapoor days… *shivers* ;)

Fashionwise (remember what this blog’s about, you guys) I’m starting to like Kristen’s style a little more every day. I think this was a really good for her, the gown’s amazing.

Have a good Sunday! xx

62. gossip_bangkok May 27, 2012 at 15:59 #

WOW. Love this look. I really am interested about what shoes she was wearing.. ;)

63. Jess2 May 29, 2012 at 13:47 #

This is a FASHION blog, not the place where people can fight about who does or does not smile, sign autographs, play nice with the papz or steal a spotlight. We all have our own opinions, likes and dislikes but FC and her team do not put a huge amount of time and effort into this blog just so people can be disrespectful and get in arguments about everything (personality, acting ability)other than fashion and style
    Also, FC does not deserve, in any way or under any circumstance to be critisised or attacked. If you don’t like her posts, don’t read them.
    Do I love Twilight? Yes. Do I like Kristen Stewart? Yes. Do I take these things into consideration when forming an opinion about her looks? Not even a little bit. In addition, despite being a big Twilight fan I do not think it necessary to personally attack anyone who does not agree with me. Why do we need to be cruel to each other?

My opinion on Kristen’s looks is mostly positive. I LOVE the back of the dress and I love the colour on Kristen. Not loving her hair though, it looks a bit like her up do has fallen out.

• Fashion Critic May 29, 2012 at 14:10 #

Thanks for your support Jess2 x

• Jess2 May 30, 2012 at 16:19 #

My pleasure FC!! You are wonderful! Thank you so so much for your outstanding Cannes coverage, you never fail to deliver and I had the best time reading all of your posts. Hope you can get some well earned rest xox

64. worksy May 30, 2012 at 15:23 #

Now if only people bring their KStew hate elsewhere, that would be lovely. This is a fashion-appreciation website that also happen to feature celebrities. We’re not talking about a celebrity’s body of work or demeanor – only fashion.

65. Annalise June 11, 2012 at 22:36 #

Great shots FC. I think Kristen looks fabulous. One of my all time fave looks on her for sure. I kind of dig the messy up-do with the elegant dress. Classy, with a bit of edge. But that’s just me.
    I also like the fact that this dress fits her, and that she’s the one wearing the dress, not the dress wearing her.
    Yeah, the lack of posture is a bit of a killjoy. She just needs to stand up a little straighter, shoulders back, and it’ll show off the dress better. As for the face, well I’d have a bit of a hard time enjoying myself too if I had 100 people with massive cameras screaming at me.