Jennifer Lopez In Lanvin – 2012 Mega Tour Press Conference

Jennifer Lopez and Enrique Iglesias attended a press conference at Boulevard3 Club in Hollywood, California, to announce the 2012 Mega Tour.

The tour, which kicks off on July 14 in Montreal, Canada, will hit 13 cities. Check out JenniferLopez.com for more info.

Jennifer looked beautiful wearing a Lanvin Spring 2012 dress.

Her banded tri-colour nude, black and rose stretch silk dress with an embroidered crystal snake motif wrapped around her neck is familiar, no?

That’s because Emma Stone wore the same dress during Awards Season.

Jennifer’s dress was accessorized with jewels and Giuseppe Zanotti ankle-strap pumps.

I would’ve loved a cleaner ponytail and for JLo to have worn this look sans jewels. Surely that crystallized snake was enough bling.

Glossy nude lips completed her look.

Jennifer loves Lanvin, but does Lanvin love her?

You can buy Jennifer’s Lanvin dress from LuisaViaRoma.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jordana Brewster's AG Adriano Goldschmied Rolled Up Skinny Jeans

Jordana Brewster’s AG Adriano Goldschmied Rolled Up Skinny Jeans

Erin Heatherton In Michael Kors - The Breast Cancer Research Foundation's 'Hot Pink Party'

Erin Heatherton In Michael Kors – The Breast Cancer Research Foundation’s ‘Hot Pink Party’

26 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Lanvin – 2012 Mega Tour Press Conference

1. Jennie May 1, 2012 at 09:28 #

I love Lanvin on Jennifer Lopez. The dress itself looks great on her, butttt…… I think her team needs to pull in the accessorizing on her and work with better shoes. Surely Lanvin itself, Atwood, Kirkwood had something better than a stumpy Zanotti pump?

Overall look: C+

2. Zineb May 1, 2012 at 09:38 #

J.Lo looks terrific and the Lanvin collaboration has been working really well for her.
    FC, there’s a joke going around on fashion websites saying that the magazine Glamour UK named Kristen Stewart as the best dressed celebrity in the planet! Is it true? If it’s a yes that magazine lost complete credibility to me!

• Fashion Critic May 1, 2012 at 10:04 #

Sadly its not a joke. She has a huge fan base so I guess they voted.

I think it is really embarassing

• Jess2 May 1, 2012 at 10:45 #

Wow that is so off. I am a big Kristen Stewart fan but my goodness she is not even close to best dressed. Wouldn’t it be nice if people voted based on fashion and not popularity.

• T from Sydney May 1, 2012 at 12:28 #

im a fan of Kstew too but even i was like “huh…how???’ im sure shes even confused by the title .

• MEME May 1, 2012 at 11:24 #

I saw that too…. tell me it was a joke… because they had to be under the influence to print somethin’ like that….

3. Jess2 May 1, 2012 at 10:32 #

I love Jennifer in Lanvin, she has had some really fabulous Lanvin looks but I am underwhelmed by this one I am afraid.

4. Yeliz May 1, 2012 at 10:59 #

I hate how her legs shine and don’t like the rest of her look either.

5. Alina May 1, 2012 at 11:08 #

In this case, no, Lanvin does not love Jennifer.

6. MEME May 1, 2012 at 11:26 #

I actually like this on her…. it emphasizes her curves in a classy way… I thought the snake thing was a seperate necklace….

7. Joy May 1, 2012 at 12:11 #

Seriously? I can’t even comment. JLo please find your groove.

8. Laura, Argentina May 1, 2012 at 12:42 #

Am i the only one who finds the snake creepy?
    I do not like this look at all. Plus, her hair looks undone and her legs are TOO shiny.
    She still looks incredible for 42, thats fo sure.

9. DivaDebbi May 1, 2012 at 13:24 #

The dress fits her to a tee. I find the snake repugnant though not whimsical Demerits.

10. CreoleLady May 1, 2012 at 13:33 #

For me, its not so much Lanvin but this particular style of dress on different body types. Emma imo did not have enough curves to do the dress justice. Jenny has the curves but she must be careful because most of them are at the, um, bottom. I would like to see someone with an hourglass figure – balanced top and bottom (with a waist, not a boyish figure) – in this dress. I think La Lopez still looks good though because she is so fit and she sells whatever she wears.

11. Mary Jane Anderson May 1, 2012 at 14:00 #

I don’t like the dress but I think it looks really great on JLO. She’s about the only one that can really pull this off. She looks very sultry and has a beautiful makeup. I also like her messy ponytail, it kinda suits her outfit’s funny vibe.

Her shoes are beautiful but I think she should’ve worn some sandals. And as for her earrings, they’re a real turn off.

12. Rebecca Z May 1, 2012 at 15:25 #

Not a big fan of this dress–would have preferred it without the snake. CreoleLady has a point about curves and this dress, but JLo does really sell the dress. I like the messy hair and makeup. She is smokin.

13. Christine May 1, 2012 at 17:03 #

Love

14. Karen May 1, 2012 at 17:20 #

I don’t like this dress on JLo. Somehow this dress ages her. The hair, make up, earrings all ages her. I’m quite surprised because she’s usually spot on fabulous. It can’t be the dresses fault because Emma looks great in it.

15. Riley May 1, 2012 at 19:28 #

Jennifer does not have the class to pull off Lanvin like Emma does. Jennifer is not sophisticated enough to pull off Lanvin. She wants to be sophisticated, but Jenny from The Block is always still in her soul.

16. EmmaWoodhouse May 1, 2012 at 22:30 #

Ok, the snake is REALLY creepy! Even though I didn’t like Emma’s hair down, I didn’t see the snake as clearly so it didn’t bother me so much. Here, though, it’s all I can see. So it’s a no for the dress. As for the rest of her look, her shiny legs, messy hair and makeup and uninspired shoes make for quite a bad look.

17. Jones19 May 2, 2012 at 00:09 #

This dress is just too busy for me to like it on anyone. Just looked at the Emma Stone post and WOW this dress could not look any more different on them with their different figures lol

18. Lala/S-R May 2, 2012 at 06:00 #

I love a woman with great curves; Jennifer Lopez has great curves; however, having too much curves can actually ruin an outfit as with having too little… I think her curves ruined this outfit. THEREFORE, this Lanvin doesn’t love her.

19. Lee May 2, 2012 at 13:52 #

Im picturing this dress without the sleeves… And I like it. A pair of strappy heels would have worked then. This should be an Autumn look, not Spring.

20. Lee May 2, 2012 at 14:02 #

I’m imagining this dress without sleeves and I like it. A pair of strappy sandles would have worked then. Doesn’t this dress look more Autumn than Spring?

21. manja May 2, 2012 at 14:32 #

hate the snake,so no to the dress

22. TeaAtTwo May 2, 2012 at 14:43 #

Jennifer looks good in it but I preferred it on Emma.