Viola Davis In Herve L. Leroux – 2012 Producers Guild Awards

Viola Davis continued her reign as queen of jewel tones at the 23rd Annual Producers Guild Awards.

The Oscar nominated actress added emerald green to her growing list of Awards Season dress hues, donning a jersey Herve L Leroux gown.

From the waist up, I love this draped gown, but uneven hemlines and strange layers throw off the otherwise glamorous look.

Burgundy lips and side-swept hair offset the stunning green colour.

Credit: Getty

17 thoughts on “Viola Davis In Herve L. Leroux – 2012 Producers Guild Awards

1. Jones19

Her right shoulder is what throws me off…looks like the shoulder piece is slipping off. The color is gorgeous though.

2. Alina

I like it.

I didn’t have high expectations for her awards-season run, but I was surprised and impressed.

3. Nat39

Not loving this colour on her somehow, the skirt doesn´t bother me, I find it interesting. Missing a pretty sparkly clutch/minaudiere, feels a bit empty.

4. EmmaWoodhouse

Lovely color! the shoulder is slipping a bit, but the shape does wonders for her. Wish that strange chopped-off overlay wasn’t there…

5. molly

I feel like she has worn this before. Its not her best look mostly because of the strange draping and and strap. I also dont like this color on her, I personally think that any women with her skin should stick to bright colors because they look fantastic.

6. Luci

She looks stunning!
    I think that Viola has a great taste and always chooses colours and shapes that flatter her.
    The makeup is also impecable.