Elle Fanning In Rodarte – Rodarte Dinner

Elle Fanning joined Kirsten Dunst at the Chateau Marmont for the Rodarte celebratory dinner on Tuesday evening in Hollywood.

She wore a Rodarte Spring 2012 dress, her second look from this collection after wearing a Rodarte Spring 2012 gown to the Critics’ Choice Awards on Thursday.

The gold and floral-print off-the shoulder dress was accessorized with a simple Van Cleef & Arpels bracelet and black lace-up flats.

Despite being so young Elle doesn’t look like she’s playing dress up and her styling is always simple to allow the dress to shine.

Credit: Style.com & PatrickMcMullan

Emily Blunt In Prada - ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ New York Premiere

Emily Blunt In Prada – ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ New York Premiere

Jessica Alba In Jenni Kayne - Honest.com Launch

Jessica Alba In Jenni Kayne – Honest.com Launch

12 Responses to Elle Fanning In Rodarte – Rodarte Dinner

1. Nat39 January 19, 2012 at 20:19 #

For the 1st time I actually really like a look from her. It´s perfect – flattering, interesting, youthful, playful, adorable, age-appropriate – hits all the right notes. Very nicely done.

2. EmmaWoodhouse January 19, 2012 at 20:23 #

Love Elle. This look is perfect for her! I wish the bodice and the shoulder band were a bit more fitted, but I still like this.

3. mol January 19, 2012 at 20:28 #

She looks adorable in this – Rodarte and Elle seem like a nice match up.

• Alina January 20, 2012 at 04:27 #

ITA.

4. Rory January 19, 2012 at 21:02 #

Am I the only one that hates seeing this little girl? She looks so strange to me. Her face is always so greasy. Her hair is weird. She’s super pale. Her feet…everything! I swear maybe it’s just me but i can’t stand see her! Why is she even famous? Like..what has she been in…ugh so annoyed

• Dean January 20, 2012 at 03:05 #

Somebody sounds really jealous…

She’s famous because she’s a respected actress and she’s been in lots of critically acclaimed movies like Super 8 and Somewhere and worked with critically acclaimed directors like Francis Ford Coppola, Sofia Coppola and Cameron Crowe. It’s good that she’s embracing her paleness, I’ll take that over generic spray tan any day.

• Aerin January 20, 2012 at 06:55 #

Your so right! Who cares what she even looks like, seriously! She was amazing in Super 8, Somewhere, Pheobe in Wonderland, and she will be a great actress throught her whole carear. People need to stop judging 13 year olds on how they look especially with stupid reasons like her hair color and her feet.. anyway, I agree with you she is a great actress and model and thats what matters!

• Erin January 20, 2012 at 03:37 #

That’s pretty mean, and specially when you talk about 13-year-old. I have greasy skin myself, and I’m not like that by choice. She has not that type of skin, or is pale because she wants too. Actually, props to her for staying natural.

• Kathy July 3, 2012 at 18:50 #

Wow, harsh much? She’s actually quite talented for her age. She’s been in the movies Super 8, Somewhere, We Bought a Zoo, etc. The first two were directed by very renowned people, mind you. And the girl is 13, she’s not going to look like a swimsuit model. What’s the problem?

5. Dhppy January 19, 2012 at 21:11 #

I love the way she embraces color. Many seem to shy away from yellow.

6. Vidhya January 19, 2012 at 22:39 #

Nothing groundbreaking going on here but she does select very good dresses. Talented stylist!

7. TeaAtTwo January 20, 2012 at 05:14 #

The dress is gorgeous. I’m glad someone is showing some love for this collection.