Fergie In Christian Siriano – ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin Eve’

Fergie was one of the many guest stars to take to the stage for ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin Eve’ with Ryan Seacrest.

The singer donned a Christian Siriano Fall 2011 gown.

Most of the detail is lost on Fergie, but you can see from the runway that the green one shoulder fitted dress has a black sheer overlay and a ruffle detail cascading around the skirt.

She opted to sweep her blonde locks over one shoulder, with black shoes and flawless neutral makeup completing her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Sonam Kapoor In Victoria Beckham - 'Player' Press Conference

Sonam Kapoor In Victoria Beckham – ‘Player’ Press Conference

Sidewalk Style - Lady Gaga In Stéphane Rolland Couture

Sidewalk Style – Lady Gaga In Stéphane Rolland Couture

11 Responses to Fergie In Christian Siriano – ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin Eve’

1. Alina January 3, 2012 at 12:09 #

I think this is one of her best looks ever.

2. Jacqu January 3, 2012 at 13:24 #

I wish that there was a different backdrop because I would’ve loved to see all the details of the gown on her.

3. R5Bales January 3, 2012 at 13:35 #

Fergie looks great, but I have yet to see a Christian Siriano dress that I like. He seems to be trying too hard. This dress looks like he saw the Givenchy Couture dress (The purple one Zoe Saldana wore to the Oscars.) from last year and thought,”I know,I will show the legs AND include the ruffles.” Just doesn’t work. He needs to intern with a good designer for a while.

4. What Is The New Black January 3, 2012 at 14:18 #

The dress looked much better in grey, and I think the design has been slightly altered as well (on Fergie).. I really like the runway version though!

5. Jess2 January 3, 2012 at 14:41 #

This is a much better look for Fergie after the Felix fiasco. I wish we could see the dress itself a bit better. I don’t love the dress a whole lot, I do like it but I think the top ruffle layer is too much, the bottom layer would have been fine by itself. I think her hair and makeup is great

6. roxana January 3, 2012 at 14:50 #

very nice look!

7. AW January 3, 2012 at 14:56 #

I’m living for this dress! But not on Fergie, she’s too short, besides the background I think that’s why some of the details are lost

8. Mol January 3, 2012 at 19:08 #

I agree, the prettiest I’ve ever seen her, she’s lost all her normal ‘hardness’ in this.

9. argentina January 3, 2012 at 21:40 #

After so many failures I am pleased she is looking good, and i must say she looks really good. Love this outfit on her

10. Ariel January 4, 2012 at 00:02 #

Beautiful! The bet I’ve seen her after that gorgeous yellow gown she wore last year. Bdotw worthy!

11. EmmaWoodhouse January 4, 2012 at 01:00 #

I really dislike this dress. It is really confusing–weighed down by the rosettes, but also sheer and light looking. I’m glad that she was going for something different but this is NOT what I would have chosen!