Menu

September 23, 2020

Beyonce Knowles Is Instaglam In Alessandra Rich

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Beyonce Knowles posted on Instagram to her adoring 154 million fans who were happy to see her back.

The first comment on her captionless post was, “Please don’t leave us like this again 😭 it’s ghetto out here.”

I couldn’t agree more.

Queen Bey was looking very expensive in Alessandra Rich.

Who knows where she was going, but I love how this look presents a contemporary tweed jacket shaped to resemble an alluring bustier, with the sensuality upheld with a matching mini skirt.

Equipped with the brand’s signature crystal buttons, did she really need those additional Alessandra Rich jewels?

Of course she did darllingssss.

A queen needs her jewels, and the didn’t just stop at her earrings and choker, as her shades from A-Morir added yet more sparkle.

A pop of colour was welcome via her fuchsia pink pumps.

I believe this look is from the Spring 2020 collection, as Dakota Johnson wore blazer with a similar cut back in November.

Credit: Instagram

, ,

Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Wear FEAR OF GOD Exclusively for Ermenegildo Zegna For The TIME 100 Broadcast Event

Megan Thee Stallion Wore Monsoori For Her TIME 100 Cover

Megan Thee Stallion Wore Monsoori For Her TIME 100 Cover

7 Responses to Beyonce Knowles Is Instaglam In Alessandra Rich

1. Amy September 28, 2020 at 9:03 pm #

The suit and shoes are adorable. I love it.
    The earrings are Overkill

2. phee September 24, 2020 at 7:37 pm #

I love alll the sparkle! I adore those jewels so much with the outfit. Looks really awesome.
    And the hair, the best its been for a long long time. hot!

But I hate the shoes and bag with this look. They just add a bit of the tack to it.
    Overall, compared to usual especially, this is a win for her!

3. lmkw September 24, 2020 at 1:24 pm #

The suit is adorable and I usually love a pop of color especially in the form a shoe but this time it’s just a distraction. Way too much going on. Tone down the shoes and follow the age old adage of removing one piece of jewelry before you leave the house.

4. Ruth September 24, 2020 at 3:24 am #

Count the buttons on her outfit, 7 buttons.
    B7 is coming. Beyonce’s 7th studio album is coming.

She looks okay.

I prefer the outfits she wears to perform on stage than the outfits she wears on the redcarpet/out and about

5. TeaAtTwo September 24, 2020 at 12:00 am #

The word boujee comes to mind looking at the jewellery and shades. It’s a chic, cute,and fun outfit, especially with the shoe choice. This cut with the purple tie dye that Angelica Ross wore on her Chanel suit a few weeks ago would be a dream suit.

6. Rafaela September 23, 2020 at 10:57 pm #

No to the necklace and glasses. The rest is cute

7. Dominos September 23, 2020 at 8:42 pm #

I can’t get behind her style. I feel like Paris Hilton would wear this the exact same way and that is not a good thing. Her hair looks gorgeous though.