Menu

September 6, 2020 Photocall, Premiere

Adèle Exarchopoulos Wore Prada & MaisonCleo For The 'Mandibules' Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

The ‘Mandibules’ Venice Film Festival photocall and premiere on Saturday (September 5), saw the return of French actress Adèle Exarchopoulos onto the red carpet.

Photocall: Known as a Louis Vuitton girl, the actress opted for Prada on this occasion.  I love the youthful energy she injects into this blazer/dress, which she styled with white shorts and Louboutins to match.   The key to pulling off the blazer-dress for me has always been to add a belt, as it has less of a “I forgot my pants” feel to it.

Premiere:  My first reaction to Adèle’s MaisonCléo one-shoulder dress was.  What in the Kardashian is this?  But to fair to the Kardashians; this is really more of a Kylie Jenner look.  Adèle does look good.  She is a young girl with a great body after all, but for Venice Film Festival, this is a no from me. Bvlgari jewels completed her look.

Credit: Getty

We earn a commission when you follow the link to make a purchase.

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Maya Hawke Wore Versace & Atelier Versace For The 'Mainstream' Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

Maya Hawke Wore Versace & Atelier Versace For The ‘Mainstream’ Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

Vanessa Kirby Wore Valentino To The 'Pieces Of A Woman' Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

Vanessa Kirby Wore Valentino To The ‘Pieces Of A Woman’ Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

10 Responses to Adèle Exarchopoulos Wore Prada & MaisonCleo For The ‘Mandibules’ Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

1. Hailey September 17, 2020 at 2:42 am #

I love the Prada look. SO cute and chic. The premiere look is TACKY. She can do so much better.

2. phee September 15, 2020 at 10:06 am #

The first is fine. Styling mediocre.
    The second is super tacky.

3. Jessica September 8, 2020 at 4:33 am #

Love the photocall blazer dress but big NO on the premier look!!

4. Noemi September 7, 2020 at 3:11 pm #

I love the photocall look, she looks great!

5. James September 6, 2020 at 8:01 pm #

She is not a young girl though but more like a young woman/ mother so the second look is kinda tacky for her . She is an amazing actress and she has a banging body but this look is better served for people like the Kardashian’s or Jenner’s. She is too classy for that. Had the dress been longer, I wouldn’t have minded but the shape and the shortness made it look really cheap and vulgar.

• ChristinA September 7, 2020 at 7:10 am #

Being a mother should not restrict you in the dress choices you make. Having said that, I also think the second look is tacky.

6. JHH September 6, 2020 at 7:52 pm #

Both of these are a no for me. The blazer dress even with the belt looks like she forgot her pants. What is that lighter colored material sticking out at the hem. It makes the look tacky. I’m with Akash on the red carpet look.

7. Chris September 6, 2020 at 6:23 pm #

I don’t like either of these. The premiere look is so underwhelming for an evening premiere at this festival (it’s all about showing skin, which isn’t a bad thing necessarily, there just isn’t anything particularly good or interesting about the design that calls for it to be worn on this occasion. Wouldn’t mind it at some music awards show or something like that), the photocall look just not that well executed.

• Lashae September 7, 2020 at 11:47 am #

8. Akash September 6, 2020 at 6:11 pm #

The Colour of the blazer dress is very pleasing but I wish she’d chosen a different coloured belt.
    The red carpet is basic, tacky and pretty boring.