Menu

Celine Dion Wore Oscar de la Renta Out In New York City

Celine Dion has continued to make the streets of New York City her personal runway, wrapping up a whirlwind week of looks in high style over the weekend.

On Sunday (March 8), everything was literally coming up roses for the singing icon in this Oscar de la Renta Fall 2020 design. I love how the voluptuous skirt appeared even more vibrant off the runway in the natural light.

From the embellished sweater and pouf silhouette, to the bouquet of roses with petals strewn about, this was Celine’s very own ‘Sex and the City’ Carrie Bradshaw moment — and she was living every moment of it.

Oscar de la Renta Fall 2020

On Saturday (March 7), Celine kick-started the bright-and-pink scheme in this Peter Do Fall 2020 ensemble.

This hot-pink power suit is the new androgyny, combining ‘80s bold-shoulder tailoring with both sharp edges and soft, plisse femininity.

This is all about the kind of girl who wears the pants and the skirt BOTH at the same time, like Celine — and who can simultaneously still not trip over the drag-the-floor, walk-over-the-hems pant legs.

Peter Do Fall 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , , ,

Suki Waterhouse Wore Reem Acra To The 'Misbehaviour' World Premiere

Suki Waterhouse Wore Reem Acra To The ‘Misbehaviour’ World Premiere

Keira Knightley Wore Chanel Haute Couture To The 'Misbehaviour' World Premiere

Keira Knightley Wore Chanel Haute Couture To The ‘Misbehaviour’ World Premiere

16 Responses to Celine Dion Wore Oscar de la Renta & Peter Do On Her Last Two Days In New York City

1. Noor March 11, 2020 at 5:56 am #

Love the Roses

2. Guest March 10, 2020 at 8:01 pm #

She looks like she’s starring in a Spring themed perfume commercial and I’m not mad about it. Love her!

3. Guest March 10, 2020 at 4:56 pm #

Gorgeous first look, still, the floor-and-sidewalk sweeping /wiping pants will ruin every look. OK Celine, you flaunted yourself around the city, now it’s time to stop.

4. Guest March 10, 2020 at 3:33 pm #

It’s the hair! She looks so good and youthful with her hair loose and in waves.

5. Phee phee March 10, 2020 at 2:59 pm #

The first is so gorgeous. even the hi-low works maybe bc of the poof of the skirt. The sweater is beautiful.
    And those roses! O my they are glorious. I would love to have those in my house 🙂

the second would of worked for me if not for those horrid pant length. It really took down the fun chic style.

6. KseniaBradner March 10, 2020 at 2:48 pm #

Perfection. I love everything, especially her big bouncy hair.

7. Guest March 10, 2020 at 1:56 pm #

The first look is so much fun and full of joy! Makes me smile just looking at her. Love it from head to toe.
    The pink suit is a beauty, and I love the skirt above the pants. And Céline wears it with the aplomb it deserves…I just think she could have still looked great without cleaning the sidewalks of New York while doing it!

8. Guest March 10, 2020 at 1:42 pm #

I love the ODLR look, she wears it effortlessly and is radiating ‘living my best life’.
    She managed to sell me the pants and skirt combo, which I’ve never been a fan of but those moping the floor pants take chic level down significantly.

9. Inga🌹 March 10, 2020 at 1:04 pm #

She looks radiant! Love the first Carrie-esque look, she looks so happy. The second look I would love if she either skipped the skirt or the pants, both is overkill..and please hem those pants.

10. Sharon M March 10, 2020 at 1:04 pm #

Love the first look. Hate the pants under the skirt. Hate.

11. Catarina_M March 10, 2020 at 11:37 am #

The first look is amazing. It’s happy and fun! BDOTW contender for me. The second with those hems VB style, not so much.

12. Guest March 10, 2020 at 10:29 am #

I love both the looks but I do want to know is the overlong hem in the pants second look really a thing? I see the model also has it super long got to say not a fan of the long hem never have been never will be

other than that I really loved it

13. Guest March 10, 2020 at 8:35 am #

The first photo is just bursting with beauty and joy. I’m in awe. This is the type of glorious photo you expect on someone’s wedding day.

14. Guest March 10, 2020 at 8:34 am #

Love the first look. The second, not so much

15. Maya_S March 10, 2020 at 6:16 am #

Love the first look.

16. JasLinds March 10, 2020 at 3:10 am #

Celine is having THE MOST fun with fashion and loving life. I am here for it!