Menu

March 5, 2020

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex Wore Victoria Beckham To The Endeavour Fund Awards

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex Wore Victoria Beckham To The Endeavour Fund Awards

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex attended The Endeavour Fund Awards held at Mansion House this evening (March 5) in London, which is their final engagement as members of the royal family.

It has been raining all day today, so I love this “I’m going out with a bang” energy that Meghan is giving us wearing a vibrant turquoise blue Victoria Beckham crepe midi dress.

It’s an historic moment, and an image that will be beamed around the world, and she wanted to make it a memorable one, in a British designer no less.

Both the colour and fit are divine. This feels like the modern moment many of us had been praying for since she entered the royal family

Manolo Blahnik ‘BB’ classic pumps and a resin clutch completed her look.

As sad as I am that they have decided to leave the royal family, they haven’t looked this happy and radiant since their wedding day.

But in saying that, this isn’t the last we’ve seen of Meghan.

I was disappointed that the Met Gala rumors were untrue.  But I will have my fingers crossed just in case.

Credit: Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , ,

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge On Day Two & Three Of The Royal Ireland Tour

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge On Day Two & Three Of The Royal Ireland Tour

Katja Herbers Wore Iris van Herpen Haute Couture To The 'Westworld' Season 3 LA Premiere

Katja Herbers Wore Iris van Herpen Haute Couture To The ‘Westworld’ Season 3 LA Premiere

23 Responses to Meghan, Duchess of Sussex Wore Victoria Beckham To The Endeavour Fund Awards

1. Guest March 6, 2020 at 6:31 am #

Why in the world should she get a US Vogue cover? She’s literally accomplished nothing but marrying a Prince.
    This is a nice dress though, I’ll give her that.

2. Guest March 6, 2020 at 5:46 am #

I think the royal family gets enough s*** and name-calling. Still are. Always have. Meghan is not the only one.

3. Guest March 6, 2020 at 5:43 am #

This should have been her mojo throughout her royal life. Polished and well-put. Not messy and all over the place.

4. Guest March 6, 2020 at 5:12 am #

Umm, isn’t the dress riding up from waist down? Seems a size too snug to me.

5. Guest March 6, 2020 at 3:15 am #

Yeah because they left the royal family so they can work on charity *eyeroll*
    They left the royal family so they can start making money off their name and status. Anybody who believes otherwise are simply naive.
    Meghan’s dress is nice here but her makeup looks terrible. Both she and Harry are insufferable and I hope they don’t feature much on this site once they became regular citizens.

6. Guest March 6, 2020 at 12:01 am #

They do, like one of those cheesy romantic comedies that we love. Great pic

7. Guest March 6, 2020 at 12:00 am #

Classic. She looks chic, I saw some pics of her back and that dress is very flattering for sure. No brainer

8. Guest March 5, 2020 at 11:46 pm #

Please, no.

9. Guest March 5, 2020 at 11:35 pm #

Love the color choice, brand, and even beauty look for this occasion. More than anything though, I love that you can practically feel their happiness through these photos.

10. JR March 5, 2020 at 11:05 pm #

No matter how you feel about Meghan and the decision she and Harry made to step down, there is no denying how stunning she is here, and how happy they both look.

11. Red Carpet Fashion Awards March 5, 2020 at 10:48 pm #

That’s what I’m looking forward to the most

12. IDfc301 March 5, 2020 at 10:32 pm #

Couldn’t agree more! I can see them having a bigger impact than as royals. Just look at Kate’s early childhood stuff – eight years of work to formalise a short survey? I’m sure it’ll help but boy do they drag things out (not her fault whatsoever).

The media vs Meg certainly sealed it for Harry but I’m sure his frustrations with the old school rules have been there a while with his charity work.

13. Dominos March 5, 2020 at 10:25 pm #

I agree but I would argue Harry & Meghan did win. As someone who works with many charities I’m incredibly excited to see what they do when not bound by by old fashioned and mostly pointless rules.

14. Paola102 March 5, 2020 at 10:09 pm #

Love the colour and the fit of the dress. She does look radiant and herile seem so genuine here.
    I love that Harry coordinated colour with his better half.
    Last time with a bang!

15. IDfc301 March 5, 2020 at 10:05 pm #

Radiant & glowing! No matter your media-savviness, which we cannot deny Meghan possesses, you cannot win against a royal institution with the majority of the nation’s media in their pocket (doesn’t help when your brother-in-laws press secretary is best buds with the editor of The Sun, who Harry & Meg are suing. Connect the dots.)

I think her style will benefit from this in the long-run though (hopefully!) But I would only expect her to attend the MET if she was also co-chair for a specific theme. Perhaps if Clare Waight is next year?

16. Los_NGLS March 5, 2020 at 9:45 pm #

Patiently WAITING for that cover! I’m sure Edward will give her one as well, first/next chance he gets.

17. Dominos March 5, 2020 at 9:38 pm #

Looking stunning and beaming with happiness is the best revenge. Great colour on her and I’m looking forward to seeing a return to her pre married style.

18. Guest March 5, 2020 at 9:34 pm #

A lovely look to bow out of senior royal life. The good fit and a brighter colour of this are two features that I missed from a lot of her outfits. I always thought Victoria Beckham was a good label for both Duchesses with different pieces that would suit the two women well.
    Disappointed that her treatment by many in the media has led them down this course but I can’t wait to see what Meghan does next and I hope Anna puts her on US Vogue cover.

19. Los_NGLS March 5, 2020 at 9:32 pm #

It’s still pretty early to try and guess anything. We’re currently at 21 or 22 confirmed cases, more than half of which are tied to a single family just north of the city.
    Concerning the gala, I think the most hopeful thing we can rely on is that the city as a whole, but particularly the decision makers, are always keen to maintain a sense of normalcy in culture (& cultural events) as a symbol of triumph over adversity.

20. Guest March 5, 2020 at 9:28 pm #

I love the Dylan Thomas poem lines.
    I do not love that the Met Gala might be cancelled or least postponed, but needs are must.

21. CharlotteLG March 5, 2020 at 9:26 pm #

They both look good.
    The picture, with the rain, tje big umbrella…it looks like they’re in a movie!

22. Los_NGLS March 5, 2020 at 9:18 pm #

“Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.”

A revolutionary woman in a perfectly simple modern gown, in such a striking shade contrasting with the darkness of the rainy night.
    I would imagine Harry’s choice of two shades of blue are both meant to coordinate and show unity. I’ve no doubt we will see much more of them both, but, and refreshingly, only on their terms. <3

As for the Met Gala… It’s only March 5th, but the way things seem to be looking over here in NYC, in response to the coronavirus, I’m not yet sure that anyone will be attending the Met Gala. ??

23. Guest March 5, 2020 at 8:54 pm #