Menu

January 17, 2020 Best Dressed Of The Week

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?
Fashion Critics’ 2020 Critics' Choice Awards Roundup

Fashion Critics’ 2020 Critics’ Choice Awards Roundup

Janet Mock's Valentino Belted Wool Cape

Janet Mock’s Valentino Belted Wool Cape

21 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Guest January 19, 2020 at 8:56 pm #

Yara or Zendaya. For the guys, Michael B Jordan (in red) or Andrew Scott.

2. Guest January 19, 2020 at 8:41 pm #

Yara for me.

3. Guest January 19, 2020 at 8:24 pm #

I picked Anne because she just had a baby and looks bangin’. Everything on point.

4. Guest January 19, 2020 at 12:31 am #

Kate? Wearing another coat dress? Really? Just a few weeks ago Queen Letizia wore a far more interesting coat dress in pascua militar event. It was cool, elegant and sexy but she wasn’t even in the blog but the second Kate Middleton wears the very same thing again ends in the BDOTW list. I’m trying but I don’t get the fascination with this woman. She does the same over and over again and is not even interesting.

5. Guest January 18, 2020 at 8:47 pm #

I am having the same problem but I thought it was my device. Thanks for posting this.

6. Guest January 18, 2020 at 3:21 pm #

Torn between Yara and Anne, both of whom really gave BDOTY-worthy looks this week. I went with Yara.

7. alvarospain January 18, 2020 at 2:12 am #

Anne Hathaway and Joe Alwyn.

8. Guest January 18, 2020 at 1:53 am #

Yara happy color and Dale Color blocking wins me over.

9. Guest January 18, 2020 at 1:03 am #

Oh, menswear is a delight this week 😀 MBJ in Prabal Gurung is the most refined red suit look that I can remember – exceptionally smooth – BDMOTY worthy and the red suit look to beat. And I have to throw a vote to Dylan Sprouse – my eyes are drawn to his Fendi dual color and print shirt ensemble, he stole my heart 🙂 (I can find millions of excuses to justify his hat lol).
    On the side note, now seeing Jharrel Jerome next to Dylan, his look does feel more LV Front Row than Critics’ Choice.

10. Guest January 18, 2020 at 12:45 am #

Kate Middleton for best dressed of the week? Really? It’s a freaking coat dress.

U guys have started ur white woman worshipping in 2020.
    Praising white women for doing the least.

• Guest January 18, 2020 at 2:05 pm #

And the award for the most racist commentator on RCFA goes to…. RUTH

• MissHebble January 19, 2020 at 9:09 pm #

Ruth sweetie, if it doesn’t make you happy to read Catherine’s blog, maybe don’t read it. As Marie Kondo says, only keep things in your life that spark joy.

11. Guest January 18, 2020 at 12:08 am #

Your comment section is completely messed up on mobile (smartphone, iPad). I can only see the comments and make this comment on an actual laptop or computer.

• Dominos January 18, 2020 at 2:52 pm #

This is a relief i though it was just mine – it’s been messed up for me on everything but a laptop for a few weeks now.

• Guest January 19, 2020 at 11:17 pm #

Thanks for posting this. The same thing has been happening to me but I thought it was my devices. Any comments I make from my mobile device do not show up and the comments are loading weirdly. Lucky for me that I am back home and the comment site works okay on my laptop.

12. Guest January 17, 2020 at 11:40 pm #

Anne and MJB in Prabal Gurung.

13. Guest January 17, 2020 at 11:28 pm #

Where is cynthia erivo at the critic choice awards?
    Where is lupita at the critics choice awards

U made this post specifically, just so u can crown zendaya best dressed of the week. Smh

14. KseniaBradner January 17, 2020 at 10:19 pm #

Zendaya or Anne. I voted for Anne because THIS is how you remind Hollywood you exist (yes, even A-Lister careers can suffer after leaving to have a baby, it’s the sexist truth ugh), this is how you get back in the game.

Dylan Sprouse in Fendi deserves it but I voted for MBJ’s pea suit because it is probably the one way a pea green suit can ever work. He’s achieved a miracle. Jharrel would get my vote too on a slower week.

15. Guest January 17, 2020 at 9:38 pm #

Went for MBJ in Prabal and Anne.

16. Guest January 17, 2020 at 7:52 pm #

That’s a strong week for the men, I’m seriously impressed. I went for Yara and Michael in red.