Menu

January 15, 2020 Premiere

Stephan James & Kendrick Sampson Both Wore Grayscale To The Amazon Studios 2020 Winter TCA Press Tour & 'Bad Boys For Life' LA Premiere

Stephan James, Kendrick Sampson and their stylist Apuje Kalu and Karen Raphael, were seemingly on the same page last night.

Stephan James:  The actor, who is fresh off his promo tour with Sienna Miller and Chadwick Boseman for ’21 Bridges,’ attended Amazon Prime’s ‘Homecoming’ 2020 Winter TCA Tour on Tuesday (January 14) in Pasadena, California.

Looking his usual impeccable self, the actor wore a grey plaid and black asymmetrical striped look from Grayscale, styled with his favourite  Christian Louboutin ‘The Joker’ boots, and David Yurman accessories.

Kendrick Sampson:  That same evening, Kendrick hit the red carpet with his own version in Lakers purple and gold styled with Giuseppe Zanotti black velvet ‘Angeles Sparkle’ loafers.

I think both gents rocked this look.

What I love most, is that their respective colours suited the occasion and the backdrops.

Stephan’s event was the presentation his latest project, so it was better to go conservative with a touch of his usual flare.

Whereas Kendrick was at a major movie premiere alongside Vanessa Hudgens in sequins and feathers, so this event was all about dynamic looks.

My only wish for Kendrick’s look, is that he’d opted for a different shoe, as I’m not the biggest fan of the loafers.

Grayscale

Credit: Grayscale & Getty

, , , , , , , , ,

Yara Shahidi Wore Ivy Park & Nanushka For Build Series & The Tamron Hall Show

Yara Shahidi Wore Ivy Park & Nanushka For Build Series & The Tamron Hall Show

Rachel Brosnahan Wore Miu Miu To SAG-AFTRA With The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Rachel Brosnahan Wore Miu Miu To SAG-AFTRA With The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

11 Responses to Stephan James & Kendrick Sampson Both Wore Grayscale To The Amazon Studios 2020 Winter TCA Press Tour & ‘Bad Boys For Life’ LA Premiere

1. Guest January 16, 2020 at 6:41 pm #

Stephan’s outfit is too tight. Kendrick looks amazing.

2. Guest January 16, 2020 at 4:47 pm #

I like Stephan but not Kendrick’s look.

3. Los_NGLS January 16, 2020 at 3:08 pm #

I’m not not a Lakers fan, but I would’ve really loved it if the golden yellow bit on Kendrick were a red or some shade of pink.

Anyway, they both look great.

4. Paola102 January 16, 2020 at 2:55 pm #

It’s like menswear had a complete revamping in the last couple of years. This is so nice to see and so much more interesting than navy, black or grey 3 piece suits.

5. KseniaBradner January 16, 2020 at 5:22 am #

Was this coordinated ahead of time? If not, why didn’t Grayscale tell the guys they’d have similar looks? Do they have the same stylist? If not, it’s even more interesting they wore similar looks from the same designer. Kendrick’s purple suit is so freshing.

6. Phee phee January 15, 2020 at 11:12 pm #

Im not liking either of these. I like the idea of it. The fit of both are unattractive.

7. Guest January 15, 2020 at 10:09 pm #

Oh my. I must have done something good today, lol. Adore the ultraviolet on Kendrick and prefer the fit on him. Stephan’s is a bit too slim fitting although I still like it.

8. Guest January 15, 2020 at 9:30 pm #

I’m loving how Kendrick is rocking bold colors! He is more memorable, the cut is a bit more flattering on him than on Stephan, and I like the inspired shoe choice and his naturally bold attitude, that what this look needs. Stephan almost looks shy of this a bit more innovative look, and the grey shirt doesn’t do much for him.

• Katelynn4 January 16, 2020 at 6:47 am #

Gilzen Worldwide Holdings fired Felice Bush in Eastland but Felice now earnes $19534 working with TIAA from home…………….Easyjob50.com

9. Guest January 15, 2020 at 9:17 pm #

Stephan for the win!
    The colors are more classic but his outfit is definitely more cohesive.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards January 16, 2020 at 12:32 am #