Menu

January 5, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet

Nicole Kidman Wore Chloe To The Gold Meets Golden Celebration

Nicole Kidman Wore Chloe To The Gold Meets Golden Celebration

Nicole Kidman attended the 7th Annual Gold Meets Golden Celebration held at Virginia Robinson Gardens and Estate on Saturday (January 4) in Los Angeles, California.

This is the first look Nicole Kidman is presenting to us in 2020.  A new decade for fashion.

I’m struggling with this Chloe Spring 2020 outfit.

Yes, can dress down if she pleases, but between the shoulders, the mixed of fabrics, and the addition of the cropped jeans, this doesn’t work for me.

I could’ve brought the runway styling, but for me, this isn’t want I expected from Nicole the first week in 2020.

Fashion aside, I’m sure the reason Nicole has opted to dress down, is due to the devastating Australia wildfire which she has generously donated $500,000 to assist the local fire services that are battling on the frontlines.

Chloe Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , ,

Taylor Russell's Pre-Golden Globes Red Carpet Looks

Taylor Russell’s Pre-Golden Globes Red Carpet Looks

Sofia Carson In Giambattista Valli Haute Couture - 2020 Golden Globe Awards

Sofia Carson In Giambattista Valli Haute Couture – 2020 Golden Globe Awards

16 Responses to Nicole Kidman Wore Chloe To The Gold Meets Golden Celebration

1. Paola102 January 6, 2020 at 3:31 pm #

A longer skinny jeans, and the coat open, might have saved this look.

2. Noor January 6, 2020 at 8:05 am #

It’s the coat which ruins everything. Anyhow I admire her donation.

3. Guest January 6, 2020 at 2:19 am #

She always look bad in this events.

4. KseniaBradner January 6, 2020 at 12:19 am #

I love Headscratcher Moments from people who rarely have them, and Nicole gets a pass considering the awful circumstances. Selena Gomez, Pink and Nicole were some of the few celebrities who matched their bark with a bite by donating instead of merely telling their followers to donate *Troye Sivan and Kartrashians cough cough* Where the heck is Taylor Swift’s donation? She makes at least 30 million every time she tours Australia. Girl…

5. Originalmeme January 5, 2020 at 11:58 pm #

this is awful. good grief, who would want to wear this?

6. Vizual Ninja January 5, 2020 at 11:48 pm #

She definitely doesn’t look as if she wants to be there. Though, I admire her contributions.

7. Guest January 5, 2020 at 11:45 pm #

I didn’t know about the extent of her generosity, really beautiful (the donation, not the outfit!).

8. Phee phee January 5, 2020 at 11:34 pm #

not good at all. She looks like she put on her housecoat and her hubby shoes and grudgingly came to this event.

9. Guest January 5, 2020 at 11:27 pm #

This is really ugly, but I love Nicole, she always gives generously to Aus in these situations. She donated the same amount 10 years ago during another horrific fire season here, so I’ll just pretend this look never happened.

10. Guest January 5, 2020 at 11:25 pm #

I like it on the runway. Not feeling Nicole’s styling

11. Guest January 5, 2020 at 10:47 pm #

What a kind, generous and sympathetic comment about Ms. Kidman’s possible reasoning for her lack of usual flash or finesse. This is an especially difficult time for the planet. Hers, and your concern is heartening.

12. Guest January 5, 2020 at 10:42 pm #

That coat doesn’t work on the runway and it does not work on Nicole Kidman. The half-hearted attempt at mutton sleeves (which require impeccable fit) looks downright sloppy. But there was no need to make it worse with cropped jeans and ugly loafers.

13. CharlotteLG January 5, 2020 at 9:26 pm #

This is pretty ugly!

14. Guest January 5, 2020 at 9:17 pm #

This is awful. Even for a regular woman in a street I’d say it’s awful, those cropped jeans (!?) really bad plus those shoes and a drab greyish coat….a frumpy combo. It’s especially baffling coming from Nicole.

15. Guest January 5, 2020 at 9:16 pm #

Ugh, no.

16. Guest January 5, 2020 at 9:15 pm #

If the coat had been in the top half fabric all over then it would have been a nice, casual chic outfit. But as is, I’m really not like that messy looking coat.