Menu

December 17, 2019 Photocall, Runway To Red Carpet

Saoirse Ronan’s Two Looks For The ‘Little Women’ London Photocalls

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Saoirse Ronan's Two Looks For The 'Little Women' London Photocall & Premiere

If you’re anything like me you had very high hopes for Saoirse Ronan bringing us BDOTW-worthy looks during the promo tour for ‘Little Women,’ which rolled into London for its final stop on Monday (December 16).

Photocall: Without question this Michael Kors Spring 2020 look is the better of the two.  Yes. You would be right to question the shorts on a very cold, and wet day in the capital.  But this is the joyous, pep-in-your step kinda look I expect from Saoirse.  The cable knit sweater and chocolate hue keep this the fall vicinity, as do the bow accented Alexandre Birman leather bow pumps.

Evening Photocall: Honestly.  My first reaction this black Valentino Spring 2020 dress was, “I’m underwhelmed.”  Then I reminded myself that this was the second photocall of the day, and that we were unlikely to see the big gown we got from Taylor Swift at the ‘Cats’ world premiere.  But I’m still underwhelmed, as the look is a little flat for me. Even with the embellished Nina boots, Kinraden jewels and red lips.

Saoirse Ronan's Two Looks For The 'Little Women' London Photocall & Premiere
Michael Kors Spring 2020
Valentino Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Taylor Swift Wore Oscar de la Renta To The 'Cats' World Premiere

Taylor Swift Wore Oscar de la Renta To The ‘Cats’ World Premiere

Daisy Ridley Wore Oscar de la Renta To The 'Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker' LA Premiere

Daisy Ridley Wore Oscar de la Renta To The ‘Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker’ LA Premiere

17 Responses to Saoirse Ronan’s Two Looks For The ‘Little Women’ London Photocalls

1. Guest December 18, 2019 at 12:30 pm #

I Love her. Don’t care about what she wears but more about seeing her on screen. She is a tremendous talent. She hopefully will go far in her career. I’m sure her sense of style will change with time. She still looks great.

2. Jess Mara December 18, 2019 at 12:37 am #

I love the first look. It’s so cute and well styled. I wish she wore a dangly pair of earrings or necklace in the second though.

3. Phee phee December 17, 2019 at 4:49 pm #

That first outfit is super cute! Love the dots. Even love the color.
    Not so sure on the shoes though. Something different and better color.
    The second is whatever.

4. Guest December 17, 2019 at 2:58 pm #

I love both of these, and it shows both sides to her style. She does often go back-and-forth between minimalist and whimsical.

5. KseniaBradner December 17, 2019 at 2:44 pm #

Saoirse’s style is hit or miss. Both are forgettable and the Kors is frumpy. Out of ALL Valentino, this is what her stylist chose for her?

6. Guest December 17, 2019 at 2:07 pm #

I love the Valentino with the boots though it needs killer earrings or a bold necklace.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards December 17, 2019 at 2:52 pm #

Yes. It needed more

7. Guest December 17, 2019 at 1:53 pm #

I’m assuming she was standing there for 10 minutes posing with an assistant standing aside with a coat to the ready so I can live with the shorts. It’s that sweater being in a SS collection that I find funny. It’s a cute look regardless.
    The Valentino is so blah and says ‘I can’t be bothered’ , especially with those boots.

8. Guest December 17, 2019 at 1:08 pm #

leave her alone. Get a life – look in the mirror Aie? . She’s far grander than both u and I and she’s an amazing DTE (above all) actress doing just that. She doesn’t need the money, u can only admire what she’s achieved so again please stop.
    Don’t judge her on her clothes, way too shallow and shame on those for doing so ?
    she’s a champion. Good on her!!!

• Guest December 17, 2019 at 1:14 pm #

This is fashion blog. About fashion. You’re in the wrong place for your harsh comments about the writer of this blog. Move on.

• Guest December 17, 2019 at 1:47 pm #

I like her, but this is place about FASHION! Why made such a comment?

• Guest December 17, 2019 at 2:08 pm #

Do be quiet.

• Guest December 17, 2019 at 2:20 pm #

Has a bot arrived on RCFA?

9. Guest December 17, 2019 at 12:29 pm #

London. December. Shorts and bare legs and a strappy dress. Okay, then. I do not mind off season too much if it makes some modicum of sense. These looks don’t.

• CharlotteLG December 17, 2019 at 12:54 pm #

I agree.

• Guest December 17, 2019 at 5:28 pm #

What CreoleLady said. ITA.

10. Guest December 17, 2019 at 12:14 pm #

The 1st look is cute, although when I look at that thick sweater I can only think tights and booties. Bare legs look unbalanced. The 2nd look is beyond bland.