Menu

December 16, 2019

The Kardashian-Jenners Attend Sean Combs 50th Birthday Bash

Kim Kardashian In Vivienne Westwood - Sean Combs 50th Birthday Bash

Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, and Kylie Jenner attended Sean Combs 50th birthday bash on Saturday (December 14) in Los Angeles, California, alongside Beyonce and Jay-Z.

Kim Kardashian:  Staying true to form, the reality star was wearing a vintage look.

This gorgeous silk corset gown hails from the 1999 Vivienne Westwood Bridal collection.

Bridal usually means “here comes the wedding march.”  But I don’t hear the chimes with this look.

I could’ve done without the train, but the silhouette is classic Kim K.

A Chanel plexiglass Conch shell minaudiere completed her look.

Khloe Kardashian:  My immediate thought when I saw the Khloe in this Bryan Hearns look dripping with crystal was, “hasn’t she worn this before?”  But a quick search on Google Images showed that it reminded me of two jumpsuits she has worn previously that have the same bedazzlement.

Kylie Jenner:   I wish this Balmain dress was sleeveless.  There is something about the shoulders which make me look a Kylie and see someone who is considerably older.  Without the shoulders, I would’ve brought into the sexy Jessica Rabbit vibe of this look.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Brie Larson Wore Alexander McQueen To The 'Just Mercy' Celebration Conversation

Brie Larson Wore Alexander McQueen To The ‘Just Mercy’ Celebration Conversation

Camila Cabello Wore Redemption To iHeartRadio's Z100 Jingle Ball 2019

Camila Cabello Wore Redemption To iHeartRadio’s Z100 Jingle Ball 2019

21 Responses to The Kardashian-Jenners Attend Sean Combs 50th Birthday Bash

1. Guest December 17, 2019 at 8:39 am #

Kim is my favourite here.
    Classic Kim.

Khloe and Kylie …. Meh.

2. Guest December 17, 2019 at 8:08 am #

So I’ve seen a couple more pics after their Beyonce one and I got to say Beyoncé’s was definitely not dated as much as there was no official theme I think there was a old Hollywood type of thing happening look at Kate Beckinsale, Regina King, Lala as well

As for these outfits Kim is ok seen this before as well on her Khloe and Kylie seen before as well and well they look….

3. Guest December 17, 2019 at 7:27 am #

I actually love all three looks after stalking them on instagram. They rocked what looks good on them and considering the event who can blame them?

4. Guest December 17, 2019 at 6:08 am #

Hard to comment because they don’t look like human beings.

5. JasLinds December 17, 2019 at 2:55 am #

I kinda appreciate the direction that Kim is going with her style/outfits in the last few outings – amazing vintage pieces and more about the fashion than showing off her figure.

The others are as expected. yawn.

6. Guest December 16, 2019 at 11:48 pm #

They look okay for the occasion. It does feel like groundhog day.
    Kim is squeezing into a corset silhouette for the 900th time.
    Same thing for Khloe and her no bra- bedazzled- suit.
    Kylie showing cleavage and legs. Although this dress needs to be pulled up.
    This looks like any other look. Generic KarJenner. Yawn

7. Guest December 16, 2019 at 9:04 pm #

Kim looks relatively elegant, I love the look the silk material used. It still feels a pleasant rarity seeing her hair down but without a centre parting.
    Khloe and Kylie both look rather Boohoo ad but I like the shimmer of crystals on the suit and I’m okay with the sleeves on the dress. The curled at the end bobs, I’m not a fan of.

8. Guest December 16, 2019 at 7:36 pm #

2019 cinderella mean sisters

9. Dominos December 16, 2019 at 5:52 pm #

They always look like Madame Tussauds wax figures of people and this is no exception.

10. Guest December 16, 2019 at 5:31 pm #

They literally look like wax mannequins. I have no idea what Khloe is doing to herself but it is not good. My daughter who is the same age as Kylie says that Kylie looks like the much younger wife who is the stepmother of kids who are only a year or so younger than she is. Kim is the best of this bunch, which is not saying much.

11. Guest December 16, 2019 at 4:05 pm #

I really like Kim’s dress and think she looks good and much more classy than she often does. Neck up I feel she could’ve done better (she does look a little plastic here, but maybe it is also the picture) but I am grateful for the absence of a ridiculous wig.

Both Kylie and Khloe look tacky, dated and just generally bad (hate both wigs).

12. Phee phee December 16, 2019 at 3:17 pm #

Whatever they are doing to their faces is making them look older instead of younger.
    Neck down, they all rather good. I prefer Kims the most. Its a great dress and doesn’t feel bridal at all. Its a good vintage.

13. Catarina_M December 16, 2019 at 3:07 pm #

I like Kim K., she has an old Hollywood glamour vibe.

14. KseniaBradner December 16, 2019 at 2:48 pm #

I can’t with these plastic demons. Kylie looks the best.

• Guest December 16, 2019 at 7:01 pm #

I see we are slowly but surely allowing “non-fashion” comments on this site again… I honestly do not understand the need for name calling… There are certain posters veering into this trend of personal comments…

• KseniaBradner December 16, 2019 at 7:17 pm #

Fashion intersects with Hollywood politics and gossip, so yes, non-fashion comments can be appropriate; though I admit I was being petty here. But I think the Kartrashians are fine despite my opinions, so what’s the real harm dude.

• Guest December 16, 2019 at 9:37 pm #

Well they do look like fembots.

15. Vizual Ninja December 16, 2019 at 1:42 pm #

Only Kim here. The hair on Khloe and Kylie look ridiculous

16. Guest December 16, 2019 at 12:24 pm #

Fembots. They all look plastic and fake with 10 ponds of makeup on their faces. Khloe and Kylie look trashy. Kim just looks ridiculous.

17. Guest December 16, 2019 at 12:24 pm #

Kim looks good
    She looks like an old Hollywood movie star.

The power of a 1999 Vivienne Westwood gown. Thank u miss Westwood

18. CharlotteLG December 16, 2019 at 11:45 am #

Kim doesn’t look bad even if the train is too much.
    Khloe looks tacky as usual and Kylie looks tacky and much older than she is, as usual too.