Menu

December 7, 2019 Best Dressed Of The Week

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Ryan Reynolds Was Feeling Blue In Ralph Lauren For Netflix's '6 Underground' World Seoul Premiere

Ryan Reynolds Was Feeling Blue In Ralph Lauren For Netflix’s ‘6 Underground’ World Seoul Premiere

Best Dressed Of The Week

Best Dressed Of The Week

13 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Guest December 8, 2019 at 8:20 pm #

Aside from Dwayne, the men look ridiculous this week.

2. Guest December 8, 2019 at 6:38 pm #

I love the lines of Tilda’s look but Adut looks so beautiful I had to vote for her, I love the green shade and that the big bow detail isn’t overwhelming.
    I voted for The Rock just hot pink for formal jacket and the relatively good fit on such a big physique.

• Guest December 8, 2019 at 9:04 pm #

Yes! Totally agree..

3. Guest December 8, 2019 at 2:42 am #

Tilda and Mena.

4. Guest December 8, 2019 at 12:19 am #

Tilda Swinton because of the color and shape.

Dwayne Johnson, I dont care for the style or color, but is nice too see for once a suit that fits nicely on a bigger guy. Whoever tailored this needs to get a job as stylist on Marvel and DC ASAP.

5. Guest December 7, 2019 at 10:27 pm #

Adut looks like a modern goddess. Simply beautiful. Tilda and Kate, stylish as always, nothing so special. Sofia, glamorous and chic. Pryanka tribute to her heritage is another level.

6. Guest December 7, 2019 at 7:43 pm #

Adut Akech. I cannot see anyone else at this point ??
    The men are do badly dressed it’s kinda hard to vote for any of them. I ended up choosing Dwayne as he is the best of the bunch.

7. Guest December 7, 2019 at 7:22 pm #

Cate Blanchett? Really?
    Nothing special about that look, she’s on this list cause she has name recognition and she’s a fan favourite

• Guest December 7, 2019 at 7:44 pm #

I have to agree and she always goes for those pale colours that wash her out! I can barely see her! Great styling though but that is about it.

8. Guest December 7, 2019 at 1:59 pm #

Adut Akech for the ladies, despite some tough competition, because she rocked a dress which could have easily overwhelmed even a seasoned red carpet pro and because the colour is divine against her skin tone.

The Rock for the men because of the almost impeccable fit and unexpected colour combination.

9. Guest December 7, 2019 at 6:20 am #

I was divided between tilda and karen but i eventually went with tilda. Karen was really close though. Among the men, Darren Criss (first) and Mena

10. KseniaBradner December 7, 2019 at 4:39 am #

I chose Adut and Mena because their looks have personality, are perfect, and they don’t often get BDOTW opportunities.

11. alvarospain December 7, 2019 at 2:42 am #

Jlo and first Darren Criss.