Menu

November 11, 2019 Photocall, Runway To Red Carpet

’21 Bridges’ LA Photocall

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Chadwick Boseman, Sienna Miller and Stephan James hit the black carpet for a photocall to promote their new movie ’21 Bridges’ on Saturday (November 9) held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles.

Chadwick Boseman:  Clearly this was a very laidback casual affair as the actor donned a Balmain Homme Spring 2020 jacket with J Brand jeans.  I’m looking forward to the business end of this promo tour for the actor to slay us with some slick suits.  Dark green Christian Louboutin ‘Rantus Orlato’ high top sneakers completed his look.

Sienna Miller: The British actress continued to showcase her love for things that are oversized in style, wearing a cami top and pinstripe trousers from Chloe’s Spring 2020.  You weren’t fans of her oversized Cong Tri suit, so I’m not holding out any hope for this outing.

Stephan James:  The actors black denim jacket prevented this look from feeling too formal.  He’s wearing a pair of Christian Louboutin ‘Joker’ boots which I’m glad he opted for in black, rather than black and white.

Chloe Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , ,

Mindy Kaling In Oscar de la Renta - 2019 Baby2Baby Gala

Mindy Kaling In Oscar de la Renta – 2019 Baby2Baby Gala

2019 People’s Choice Awards Red Carpet Roundup

2019 People’s Choice Awards Red Carpet Roundup

6 Responses to ’21 Bridges’ LA Photocall

1. Guest November 13, 2019 at 2:01 pm #

Love the Balmain jacket on Chadwick! He can do no wrong.

2. Guest November 11, 2019 at 9:34 pm #

Stephan James nicely done – simple, but sharp. As for Chadwick, it’s my opinion, but the sneakers are too juvenile on him – this whole style doesn’t seem to suit him or his level of sophistication, it’s for the boys, I don’t know, Jonas brothers etc..

3. Guest November 11, 2019 at 9:28 pm #

Sienna looks chic, I like the look. I think Chloe is a good brand fit for her

4. Phee phee November 11, 2019 at 8:33 pm #

Meh. they all look fine if unexciting.
    Hate sneakers on the rc.

5. Guest November 11, 2019 at 7:28 pm #

They all look meh to to me though I do like Chadwicks’ kicks.

6. KseniaBradner November 11, 2019 at 2:39 pm #

Sienna’s look is meh, but I’d be curious to see her in more Chanel. Chanel suits her I’m A Serious Actress new chic restrained style. Stephen’s look at first glance is almost magisterial, but upon closer inspection it’s very chic and I love this jacket. Chadwick’s shoe game is bomb as always (Henry Golding please consult The Shoe King). Like seriously FC, we need a Shoe Game award for men, because Chadwick knows his shoes.