Menu

October 30, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Lady Kitty Spencer Exudes Glamour At The Estée Lauder ‘Re-Nutriv’ Event

Lady Kitty Spencer was in Provence, France where she attended the Estée Lauder ‘Re-Nutriv’ event on Tuesday (October 29).

The royal has been pretty exclusive to Dolce & Gabbana since she came into the spotlight, but on this occasion she turned to another Italian designer for her red carpet look.

Grey isn’t always a colour that I favour, but Lady Kitty was a vision of beauty in this Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition Fall 2019 gown

From the tulle and glistening embellishment, this gown perfectly captures label’s penchant for feminine decoration and elegance that perfectly harmonises romantic allure and drama.

No jewels were needed.

Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Instagram

Shop the look

, , , , ,

Olivia Wilde Wore Carolina Herrera To The SCAD Savannah Film Festival

Olivia Wilde Wore Carolina Herrera To The SCAD Savannah Film Festival

Kerry Washington's Purple Patch For The Today Show

Kerry Washington’s Purple Patch For The Today Show

6 Responses to Lady Kitty Spencer Exudes Glamour At The Estée Lauder ‘Re-Nutriv’ Event

1. Phee phee October 30, 2019 at 11:50 pm #

Its a terrific picture. It also reminds me of a prom night….
    She does look good though. Grey is also not my fave on the RC but she is making it work.

2. Guest October 30, 2019 at 10:55 pm #

I ask this question as an American who has no idea who is royal and who is not and curious to learn how the labels work. Is Lady Kitty Spencer considered a “royal”?

• Etude October 31, 2019 at 12:18 am #

She’s not considered royal, just titled and upper class. Because her aunt was Princess Diana she gets more attention than the basic upper class, titled British woman. She’s also really pretty too, which helps!

• Guest October 31, 2019 at 1:24 am #

She’s not a royal. Being a royal means one is from the core family of the monarch. But among the noble families in the UK, she’s a Spencer, a powerful noble family with a very long history(I think some king’s illegitimate child is their ancestor or sth), so she’s better than a titled upper class. I have a couple of mates who have peerage titles but they aren’t that powerful and more of just upper middle class I think.

3. Guest October 30, 2019 at 10:21 pm #

I might have been bored by this look on the red carpet but the gown does looks perfect for the event

4. CharlotteLG October 30, 2019 at 8:52 pm #

The dress is gorgeous and I like the easy styling.
    To niptick, the top is sitting a bit low.