Menu

October 3, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Angelina Jolie In Ralph & Russo - 'Maleficent: Mistress of Evil' Tokyo Premiere

When I first learned about the of ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’ promo tour, I expected nothing but black, black and much more black from Angelina Jolie.

At her second premiere in Tokyo this evening (October 3),  Angelina has blown that belief out of the window.

Not that I’m complaining.

It’s welcoming see her step out of her comfort zone and wear something as highly detailed as this Ralph & Russo Fall 2019 Couture dress.

This piece was always destined to turn heads with its all-over metallic glass beads and tiers of silver bejeweled crystal fringing, but because this is Angelina, the look becomes in instant classic.

With a halter neckline, I’m tempted to say that this look required a bun, but often, this looks a little severe on Angelina, so I found myself really appreciating the softer half-up, half down loose style.

Silver Ralph & Russo metallic pumps and complementary earrings completed the look along with the most beautiful smile.

I feel like haven’t seen her smile like this in such a long time.

Ralph & Russo Fall 2019 Couture

, , , , , , ,

H.E.R.'s Valentino Green Printed Silk-Georgette Jumpsuit

H.E.R.’s Valentino Green Printed Silk-Georgette Jumpsuit

Zazie Beetz Wore Dion Lee To The 'Joker' New York Film Festival Premiere

Zazie Beetz Wore Dion Lee To The ‘Joker’ New York Film Festival Premiere

28 Responses to Angelina Jolie Channels The Party Season Early In Ralph & Russo Couture For The ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’ Tokyo Premiere

1. Phee phee October 5, 2019 at 1:20 am #

So gorgeous. What a different look for her. Feels so fresh. Love all of this!

2. Sharon M October 4, 2019 at 11:30 am #

She looks wonderful…and I like the pumps. The dress is so detailed the shoes ground the look.

3. Noor October 4, 2019 at 5:42 am #

She looks young. Not Black, not Versace, kinda feel strange. Still looks DAZZLING I say. Hair style also is refreshing. I love this girl, and for her smile. Not to mention her stunning pumps.

4. SarahS95 October 4, 2019 at 3:19 am #

She looks incredible and radiant and sparkling – both the dress and her smile!!! My only nitpick is I wish she had been wearing sandals instead of the the pumps but that’s just a tiny thing

5. Isabela October 4, 2019 at 2:28 am #

Her best look in a long time! She looks so amazing!

6. KseniaBradner October 4, 2019 at 1:35 am #

Angie not in black? A WIN. She looks gorgeous.

7. Jess Mara October 4, 2019 at 12:44 am #

WOW! I don’t think I have seen Angelina looks so good or so happy in a long time. This gown is divine on her and the smile and makeup make her look like she’s glowing.

8. Guest October 3, 2019 at 9:39 pm #

Adding this to my BDOTY list.

9. BabyZsaZsa October 3, 2019 at 6:28 pm #

BDOTW for the smile alone… and who can resist the metallic/crystal fringing and statement silver pump combo??? 😍

10. Guest October 3, 2019 at 7:02 pm #

I had to double check it was Angelina. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I love her in this dress and that smile but her hair doesn’t allow this look to be perfect. If she only wore an updo or retro waves…

11. Los_NGLS October 3, 2019 at 6:26 pm #

She brought two of her kids too, who were in all black. Must be a family thing, lol.

Ralph & Russo is one of those brands that I never like until I see them off the runway. I can’t quite figure out why.

12. Guest October 3, 2019 at 6:03 pm #

The colour is in her usual wheelhouse but so rare from her style for her to wear something so playful and it’s been ages since we’ve seen her look so relaxed and as if she’s actually having fun at public event.

13. Mady1908 October 3, 2019 at 6:01 pm #

She stepped out of her confort zone, which is great. I like the styling and I love the smile, she seems happy and this is a fantastic outing 😀 BDOTW nominee.

14. Guest October 3, 2019 at 4:51 pm #

A bit biased but it goes on my BDOTY list because it’s unexpected from her and she looks stunning, rested, healthy and happy and it is translated on her entire look. I miss this Angie so much! If she wears red again, I’ll probably have a heart attack 🙀🤣. It’s her color imo.

15. Guest October 3, 2019 at 4:53 pm #

Whoa that smile! I havent seen her smile that way in forever!

16. Guest October 3, 2019 at 4:10 pm #

I’m missing Angelina Jolie’s former red carpet prowess (Salt & The Tourist movie promo tour), and as I was excepting more black disappointment, she came up with this!! This silver bejeweled fringe Ralph and Russo midi is a sure head-turner and can I just say that gorgeous smile just solidifies my affection towards this look? Head to toe PERFECTION, and shall I say welcome back Queen Angelina!! I’m so looking forward to her “The Eternals” promo tour, fingers crossed she’s gonna look great as long as she stays away from the boring black indeed!!

17. Guest October 3, 2019 at 3:50 pm #

Gorgeous!
    The smile and the outfit, everything

18. Guest October 3, 2019 at 3:14 pm #

She looks gorgeous in this fantastic dress. Definitely BDOTW contender.

19. Guest October 3, 2019 at 3:13 pm #

Her smile is making everything else beautiful 🙂

20. Guest October 3, 2019 at 3:11 pm #

*picking up jaw from the floor* Angelina in a fringed sparkly dress?!?! Who knew she had it in her? It’s a gorgeous look all around.

21. Paola102 October 3, 2019 at 3:10 pm #

She is so happy!! that smile speaks volumes. Angelina looks fabulous in that dress, and her hair gives her a youthfull look. I love this from H2T!

22. Guest October 3, 2019 at 3:00 pm #

I wish she had worn sandals but that is minor compared to how great Angelina looks here. I am not a fan of half up half down hair styles but I think this one works for her here. And OMG, that smile!

23. Guest October 3, 2019 at 2:43 pm #

Wow! Stunning. So pleased to see this change of pace.

24. P&P October 3, 2019 at 2:42 pm #

Ahhh, she looks beautiful! That smile! BDOTW nominee.

25. Guest October 3, 2019 at 2:29 pm #

I’ll take this any day. She looks stunning. BDOTW nominee. Perhaps her obvious happiness had to do with the fact that she was reunited with her eldest child at this event…

26. Catarina_M October 3, 2019 at 2:27 pm #

First thing I notice was that smile!!! And then, no black dress and big earings. What a change. I’ll take it. She looks great!

• Rebecca43456558 October 3, 2019 at 9:23 pm #

Today i am going to reveal how to makes extra c@sh 0nline from home just by w0rking 2 hrs a day. Earnings are much time better than regular j0b. Check this web for details…………inet30.com

27. CharlotteLG October 3, 2019 at 2:23 pm #

The dress looks good on her.
    The styling coulg have been better though, with her hair up, some sandals and other earrings to not compete with the neckline.