Menu

October 2, 2019

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Wears ARoss Girl x Soler To The Aga Khan Center

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Wears ARoss Girl x Soler To The Aga Khan Center

Prince Shah Karim Al Hussaini gave Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William a tour of the Aga Khan Centre on Wednesday (October 2) in London, ahead of their Royal Tour to Pakistan.

It was a bit cold in the capital today, therefore another coat dress would’ve been expected, so I was surprised by this billowing sheer number from ARoss Girl x Soler.

However, the simple silhouette and bold green hue are classic Kate.

I love how the lightness of the fabric and the contrast pea-green belt gave this outing a more relaxed feel.

I’m not sure the forest green pumps were the right shade for this look – pea-green would’ve been awesome here – but as always Kate look event appropriate with dangling ceramic earrings, and deep green velvet clutch completing her look.

Credit: JEFF SPICER/POOL/AFP via Getty Images

, , , , , ,

Kerry Washington, Whimsical In Butterflies For  The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Tribute To Tyler Perry

Kerry Washington, Whimsical In Butterflies For The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Tribute To Tyler Perry

Natalie Portman's Ditsy, Meadow-Style For The 'Lucy In The Sky' Build Series

Natalie Portman’s Ditsy, Meadow-Style For The ‘Lucy In The Sky’ Build Series

20 Responses to Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Wears ARoss Girl x Soler To The Aga Khan Center

1. Guest October 3, 2019 at 6:11 pm #

I thought the style a bit too mature but considering the occasion it fits very well. I don’t mind the shoes because of the belt, it’s a variations of green look.

2. Mady1908 October 3, 2019 at 6:05 pm #

I’m usually not a real fan of Kate’s looks, but I have to say that this dress is growing on me. The colour is deep and gorgeous on her, love the hair, but my God, these shoes are terrible.
    But this is definitely a good look for her.

3. Paola102 October 3, 2019 at 1:49 pm #

Better than a coat dress for sure. I like the colour, and her hair. I understand the looser silhouette given the location of the event. The shoes are a tad on the heavy side, with such a light dress.

4. Guest October 3, 2019 at 12:52 pm #

Shoes are wrong, length is too long – dress is nice colour but that’s about it . The woman just can’t dress

5. Guest October 3, 2019 at 11:27 am #

She looks great! I think that the length and the loose silhouette were dictated by the nature of their engagement but the contrasting shares of green make it modern. I even like the forest green pumps here – so glad she didn’t wear nude shoes!

6. Sharon M October 3, 2019 at 11:12 am #

The dress is too long, and I would love something other than a tie belt.

7. _Hannah_ October 3, 2019 at 10:23 am #

Ankle up I really like it. The colours combo is lovely and it really suits her. Of course I’d love to see different pair of shoes here.

8. lmkw October 3, 2019 at 10:01 am #

She dresses like my grandma. I love my grandma but it’s not a style anyone should copy.

9. Phee phee October 3, 2019 at 5:02 am #

What a beautiful color. She looks lovely.

10. Jess Mara October 3, 2019 at 12:26 am #

I wish i could change a few things, such as the length and the shoes, but overall I love the direction she has been going of late.
    Another big win for Kate

11. Guest October 3, 2019 at 12:08 am #

This is not a great picture of this look. I saw a picture of her walking in this dress and she looked fabulous. Here she looks okay and in both the shoes are a fail.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 3, 2019 at 8:19 am #

Unfortunately it was the best front I picture where she was stationary that I could fine

12. Los_NGLS October 2, 2019 at 9:44 pm #

A Duchess wearing colors, what a concept!! 🤣🤣
    I love this green on her, and you are absolutely right about the shoes, they needed to be a ‘cooler’ green. I’m normally not a fan of that length (would that fall under ‘tea length’?) but I think she’s tall enough to pull it off.

13. Guest October 2, 2019 at 10:42 pm #

This looked lovely in motion no it’s a great color on her. The shoes don’t work.

14. Guest October 2, 2019 at 10:21 pm #

I don’t like how the dress fits around her waist and the neck, looks like it was too big and somebody tried to fix it with the belt. On the other hand the colour works beautifully on her. I wish the accessories were in a pastel tone to make the dress stand out better.

15. Etude October 2, 2019 at 10:06 pm #

I love the color and earrings. This dress just looks geriatric, and hangs off of her, like so much of Kate’s clothing it could be worn by the Queen or Camilla and look age appropriate.

16. Guest October 2, 2019 at 9:25 pm #

I have liked a lot of what she’s worn over the past months, but I kinda hate this. The length and cut of the skirt sit awkwardly. Perhaps with flat shoes this would have been better?

I like the colour though and the earrings and the shoes on their own too.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 3, 2019 at 8:17 am #

The shoes don’t work. I agree

17. KseniaBradner October 2, 2019 at 8:51 pm #

I’m not bored for once. This is very nice and a sublime color on her.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 2, 2019 at 9:03 pm #

Green is definitely her colour