Menu

September 20, 2019

Kristen Stewart Takes ‘Seberg’ To The San Sebastian Film Festival

Kristen Stewart Takes 'Seberg' To The San Sebastian Film Festival

Kristen Stewart stepped out for the ‘Seberg’ photocall during the 2019 San Sebastian International Film Festival today (September 20), in Spain.

Each to their own when it comes to their personal style.

As you know I have long been an advocate for Kristen wearing what makes her feel comfortable, but I’m almost at a loss for words for this entire look.

The top half could’ve been saved with the a better pair of slacks.

The merlot socks make no sense here.

And the eye makeup…I don’t get the deliberately smudged, “I didn’t wash my face from the night before look.”

, , , , ,

Beyonce's Opts For High-Drama In Ruffles & Feathers

Beyonce’s Opts For High-Drama In Ruffles & Feathers

Tika Sumpter Channels Her Inner Pink Panther For Good Morning America

Tika Sumpter Channels Her Inner Pink Panther For Good Morning America

15 Responses to Kristen Stewart Takes ‘Seberg’ To The San Sebastian Film Festival

1. Guest September 23, 2019 at 6:56 pm #

More padlocks??? This whole look is just… oh, dear, … I don’t even know where to start. She has become a female version of the current Johnny Depp.

2. Guest September 22, 2019 at 7:08 am #

Yeh it’s not great but I would think this would be a good look on someone I saw down the street. Also it gives me nostalgia for when she would wear converse shoes on the twilight red carpets haha

3. Guest September 21, 2019 at 9:50 am #

Try-hard.

4. MissHebble September 21, 2019 at 8:11 am #

It just makes me wonder if she’s okay…

5. Guest September 21, 2019 at 5:46 am #

I must admit I love the look minus shoes and those socks and her head. I have no words for that makeup…

6. Guest September 21, 2019 at 1:25 am #

Maybe she didn’t wash her face. Eye-roll worthy and try-hard.

7. lmkw September 20, 2019 at 7:51 pm #

The white slacks are jarring when combined with everything else. Otherwise, she looks like just about like everyone else from her generation walking the streets in Spain. She represents herself. I don’t see the big deal. :shrugs:

8. Paola102 September 20, 2019 at 7:39 pm #

I don’t see how if someone dresses badly in your view they become selfish, or foolish or trash or insulting… I think we ought to be a little less rude on here.

That being sad, the look is oddly deconstructed. Even if I don’t like what she’s wearing, it always looks well put together. This is just off, esp the make-up. I’m trying to understand what the message could be, coming up blank…The socks throw the look into weird territory.

9. Guest September 20, 2019 at 4:56 pm #

Very butch, apart maybe the unbuttoned shirt.

10. Catarina_M September 20, 2019 at 4:38 pm #

You are an ambassador for Chanel and this is what you came up with? Ok…

11. Guest September 20, 2019 at 4:05 pm #

To be invited to a film festival and show up looking like trash is just plain selfish. It’s a public event. She’s the ambassador for Chanel, and this is what she comes up with? It’s an insult to people who pay to get in there to see her. Nobody wants to see her bra which she doesn’t even wear half the time. Low class.

12. Guest September 20, 2019 at 4:03 pm #

Shaking my head at the foolishness of this look. It’s trying so hard to look like she is going her own way and not playing the fashion game that it is a shame.

• Guest September 20, 2019 at 4:36 pm #

She’s immature, selfish, and doesn’t care about pleasing anyone but herself. She’ll do photo shoots for Chanel that she gets paid for, and she can’t put herself out to dress up for her fans at a festival for her own movie ? She’s not a good representative of Chanel or herself.

13. Guest September 20, 2019 at 3:24 pm #

I think stylist Tara had nothing to do with this look.
    The truth seems to have been done by Kristen 10 minutes before leaving. Totally pointless.
    If your stylist participated in this, I really don’t know what she would be thinking when she did this look.

• Guest September 20, 2019 at 4:12 pm #

Her hairstylist tagged Tara on Instagram, so… I guess this is the work of a stylist…