Menu

September 20, 2019 Runway To Instagram

Beyonce’s Opts For High-Drama In Ruffles & Feathers

Beyonce's Opts For High-Drama In Ruffles & Feathers

Beyonce Knowles updated her website with a new look this morning, and the first thing I thought was, “where is she going?”

Did someone say party?

Personally, I would throw one purely for this stunning piece from Marc Jacobs’ Spring 2019 collection.

A riot of asymmetry, ruffles and feathers – oh, so many feathers – this confection is a fiesta in a dress.

With the dial firmly set to maximalist, she went low-key with the white sandals, but then ramped things up with a slick of blue lipstick.

Marc Jacobs Spring 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Beyonce.com

Khloe Kardashian's Ganni Floral Satin Maxi Dress

Khloe Kardashian’s Ganni Floral Satin Maxi Dress

Kristen Stewart Takes 'Seberg' To The San Sebastian Film Festival

Kristen Stewart Takes ‘Seberg’ To The San Sebastian Film Festival

13 Responses to Beyonce’s Opts For High-Drama In Ruffles & Feathers

1. smi97 September 21, 2019 at 5:23 pm #

this is so extra.

2. Guest September 21, 2019 at 2:47 am #

I hate to say it, but I don’t think Bey’s eye for style is as good as she seems to think it is. She doesn’t have that innate quality that Rihanna or even Gaga seem to have, where nothing looks ridiculous or posed. Maybe she just takes herself too seriously…

3. Guest September 21, 2019 at 1:28 am #

What the…..?! Hahahahaha, snort, grrrrrrrl, just no. Put that on TER and step away from the cray. That’s not your look although I do like the colors and shoes.

4. Guest September 21, 2019 at 12:45 am #

Éditorial wise, I love. The colors are beautiful and the shoes neat.
    Butt on the street this doesn’t work. Let’s be honest. Giant Sesame Street vibe.

5. Guest September 20, 2019 at 10:57 pm #

Can you ID the black dress she wore to the private Tidal party, she also posted pics of that. She looks amazing there

6. Guest September 20, 2019 at 5:21 pm #

Rihanna would wear this effortlessly.

On beyonce its lifeless. I’m not buying this LOOK from beyonce.

Beyonce stage outfits are fire but her every day looks are so meh.

7. Guest September 20, 2019 at 4:55 pm #

Yep, she wearing it very well. It looks costumey on the model but on Bey it just looks something from her damn closet.
    I do wonder why apart from custom red carpet or stage looks, Beyonce rarely wears stuff from latest collections, mostly collections that are currently in the shops or just after.

8. Guest September 20, 2019 at 4:07 pm #

It looks like so much fun!

I don’t understand why people here don’t appreciate her looks that much.

I love it.

9. Guest September 20, 2019 at 4:01 pm #

I think this looks clowny on the model but somehow looks like a bit of fun to wear just for the heck of it on Beyonce. I put this in the win column for Bey.

10. Phee phee September 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm #

uh no. nope. She looks like a clown. or some weird creepy bird.
    Ridiculous.

11. Catarina_M September 20, 2019 at 3:16 pm #

It´s just me?

12. Paola102 September 20, 2019 at 3:02 pm #

Don’t we all wish we could wear something like this just because?
    So much fun!