Menu

September 19, 2019 Runway to Sidewalk

Sarah Jessica Parker Dazzles In A Studded Blue Dress For The Today Show

Sarah Jessica Parker Dazzles In A Studded Blue Dress For The Today Show

Sarah Jessica Parker already has a shoe and fragrance collection under her belt, now she’s joined the growing list of wine-making celebrities (which includes Madonna, Sting and Drew Barrymore).

Invivo X, SJP, is a Sauvignon Blanc which the’ Divorce’ actress has created after partnering up with New Zealand winery Invivo & Co.

She was spotted in New York City on Wednesday (September 18), making her way to The Today Show to promote her latest venture.

Of course she was looking impeccable from head-to-toe wearing a studded Michael Kors Collection Resort 2020 blue dress.

I love Carrie Bradshaw-esqe spin with the accessories which included a chunky silver chain, Fendi FF baguette, Westward Leaning ‘Vibe’ sunglasses and a pair of her own SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker ‘Tartt Sparkly’ Mary Jane pumps.

Between the feel good factor and the accessories, I absolutely adore this look.

Michael Kors Collection Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , ,

Priyanka Chopra Suits Up For The Vogue Japan x Bvlgari Event

Priyanka Chopra Suits Up For The Vogue Japan x Bvlgari Event

Ruth Negga Has A Gucci Moment At The 'Ad Astra' LA Premiere

Ruth Negga Has A Gucci Moment At The ‘Ad Astra’ LA Premiere

9 Responses to Sarah Jessica Parker Dazzles In A Studded Blue Dress For The Today Show

1. PedroEvangelist September 20, 2019 at 12:43 pm #

Her best look in a VERY long time!

Welcome back, Queen. BDOTW

2. Guest September 20, 2019 at 7:48 am #

Beautiful, love the shoes!

3. Phee phee September 20, 2019 at 3:12 am #

the shoes are beyond hideous and twee. Despise them.
    The rest is decent. like the color for her.

4. Jerusa04 September 20, 2019 at 2:30 am #

Hmmm well maybe I’m biased since I love SJP but I don’t see anything wrong with his look,

5. Guest September 19, 2019 at 7:18 pm #

This looks like something a mob wife would have worn in some 80’s movie! I really don’t like any of it.

6. Guest September 19, 2019 at 5:59 pm #

This is so dated. Looks dated on the model too. MK did is all over the place lately

7. Guest September 19, 2019 at 5:21 pm #

Do people still buy products because of her name attached to it?
    On her, the dress looks more dated as opposed to fashionably retro on the model. The glitter pumps look cheap and designed for either a 7 year old or 70 year old but not for in between.

8. Guest September 19, 2019 at 5:07 pm #

I have to agree with JHH. The overall styling here really fails some of the more interesting pieces, including the lovely dress. If has to stick to her Carrie Bradshaw brand, fine, but this is a poor (and rather juvenile) interpretation of that aesthetic.

9. Guest September 19, 2019 at 4:55 pm #

I can’t go for impeccable from head to toe for this look. The dress is actually nice and looks good and the bag works with it. She could have skipped the necklace but I get that being extra is her style so okay, fine but those shoes are not just a no but a heck no. I think my daughter had a pair like that when she was 7 and taking dance.