Menu

September 16, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Priyanka Chopra In Marchesa – ‘The Sky Is Pink’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Priyanka Chopra In Marchesa - 'The Sky Is Pink' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Priyanka Chopra attended the Toronto International Film Festival premiere for ‘The Sky Is Pink,’ held at the Roy Thomson Hall on Friday (September 13) in Canada.

I can’t say I’m a huge fan of Priyanka’s style, but when she has a moment, she has a breath-taking moment.

I’ll be honest and say that I thought this Marchesa’s silk gown was from a previous collection, but it hails from the Fall 2019 collection.

That is because the origami-inspired ruffles – which is accented with a large bow at the back – has featured in countless collections, which makes the designers pieces instantly recognisable.

I love how the tiers of chiffon petal appliqués cascade down the skirt creating a whimsical feel, but its Priyanka’s beauty that really sells this look to me.

One of her best from 2019 methinks.

Marchesa Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , ,

Kristen Stewart In Three Chanel Looks For The 2019 Deauville American Film Festival

Rosamund Pike In Proenza Schouler - 'Radioactive' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Rosamund Pike In Proenza Schouler – ‘Radioactive’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

13 Responses to Priyanka Chopra In Marchesa – ‘The Sky Is Pink’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. Phee phee September 16, 2019 at 2:11 pm #

I love the dress but, idk, something feels off on her. I perhaps would of preferred to see this on someone with height…It almost overwhelms her I think.
    The hair should of def been back. Just makes the look seem busier.
    gorgeous dress and I also like that she isn’t trying so hard here but something just isn’t quite working for me.

2. Guest September 16, 2019 at 1:57 pm #

Agh ! Finally she is back with a red carpet winner ! ?

3. Guest September 16, 2019 at 1:38 pm #

She looks pretty here, but overall, I do find her style rather try-hard and outdated

4. Guest September 16, 2019 at 12:02 pm #

Ugh. I hate this. Not a fan of her or her style.

• Guest September 16, 2019 at 1:30 pm #

So then why comment? You already don’t like her or her style, so why bother.

5. Guest September 16, 2019 at 7:04 am #

She looks fantastic. It’s her best look all year. It’s not that flashy and it’s not a too hard high-fashion look for her to try to pull off. She sells this way more than the model did.

6. Guest September 16, 2019 at 7:03 am #

It looks mildew-y…

I would have preferred her hair to be pulled back in a slick ponytail for this.

7. Guest September 16, 2019 at 5:08 am #

She nailed it!
    The dress fits her perfectly

8. Guest September 16, 2019 at 1:40 am #

This is okay. Maybe it’s the color palette but it just is not resonating with me.

9. Guest September 16, 2019 at 1:24 am #

She looks OK. I just couldn’t really point out what’s the problem here. Maybe it’s because her height or the do. I don’t find it look that good
    on her.

10. Vizual Ninja September 16, 2019 at 1:24 am #

Lovely, she surprisingly pulls this off, it’s such a busy dress. Love her hair and beauty look too.

11. JasLinds September 16, 2019 at 12:46 am #

This is a difficult dress to pull off as it has the potential to look super frumpy, but Priyanka looks so gorgeous. Sometimes she tries too hard, but she is just letting her beauty shine.

• Babydoll7 September 16, 2019 at 6:13 am #

Will you know how to make every month extra $21,000 or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Details on this website…………..easyjob50.com