Menu

Posted by Catherine Kallon

After a long, quiet summer, the photocalls, premieres and film festivals are coming thick and fast, so please bear with me as I select those you are likely engage with.

Sophie Turner kicks off Deauville’s American Film Festival for us in great style.

‘Heavy Deauville American Film Festival Photocall:  You’ll not be surprised to learn that the British actress is wearing Louis Vuitton.

Nailing a look that was both casual and chic, the bright pink bomber jacket sold this look to me, even if I would’ve liked to have seen this look without the chunky black LV boots.

Louis Vuitton Resort 2020

‘Heavy Deauville American Film Festival Premiere:   A single sleeve, impacted with gold buttons, acts as a focal point on this sleek jersey Louis Vuitton Resort 2020 gown.

Simple, refined elegance wins in this case.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , ,

Scarlett Johansson In Oscar de la Renta & Rodarte - 'Marriage Story' & 'Jojo Rabbit' Toronto Film Festival Premieres

Scarlett Johansson In Oscar de la Renta & Rodarte – ‘Marriage Story’ & ‘Jojo Rabbit’ Toronto Film Festival Premieres

Zazie Beetz In Miu Miu -'Seberg' Toronto International Film Festival Premiere

Zazie Beetz In Miu Miu -‘Seberg’ Toronto International Film Festival Premiere

13 Responses to Sophie Turner In Louis Vuitton – ‘Heavy’ Deauville Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

1. Guest September 11, 2019 at 7:16 pm #

how fun and surprising, the shorts and boots. A nice reminder fashion isn’t one thing, for one aesthetic.

2. Guest September 10, 2019 at 4:17 pm #

sophie turner is the only person in the world that can sell me that first look as i hate almost everything about the design but love the look on her. Second look is expectedly stunning.

3. Guest September 10, 2019 at 2:01 pm #

She is fantastic in both, I think. The photo call combo is youthful but bold. And she looks elegant and chic in the premiere gown. It’s wonderful that she can confidently pull off both looks.

4. MissCoco September 10, 2019 at 10:33 am #

Looove the dress. Her statuesque figure is just perfect for showcase a dress like that. Hair and makeup are really good. I wish I had a pink bomber and that’s all I have to say about the first look.

5. KseniaBradner September 10, 2019 at 2:49 am #

The second look is too mature of Sofie. Sofie has become a great ambassador for Louis Vuitton this year, but she does better in youthful, edgy looks like her first look.

6. Guest September 9, 2019 at 10:24 pm #

NO to the first look. The dress is lovely and forgettable.

7. Noor September 9, 2019 at 6:04 pm #

Can’t say more. I like both the outfits on her. Especially the second. As I can remember recently she wore a gown with similar neckline. Anyhow not that great but beautiful.

8. Phee phee September 9, 2019 at 5:40 pm #

I love the simple elegance of the second one. She looks regal.
    I love the pink jacket of the first. very cute. but waist down is a big no. Those shorts and boots just turn me right off the look.

• Guest September 9, 2019 at 8:55 pm #

ITA. I am shouting in the wilderness but when will celebs realize that short boots do not go with every thing.

9. Guest September 9, 2019 at 4:11 pm #

I like both looks this outing! I agree a sandal would look cooler with the shorts. She’s a sunning lady!

10. lelaid September 9, 2019 at 3:59 pm #

The first look is fine until you get to the shoes…. why must LV insist on such ugly shoes all the time?

11. Paola102 September 9, 2019 at 3:46 pm #

I love the bomber from the first look. The second one is elegant, but forgettable.

12. Guest September 9, 2019 at 3:01 pm #

The first look works for her but I rather dislike the fabric choice.
    The second is quietly impactful though not necessarily immediately the most interesting of dresses.