Menu

Laysia De Oliveira In Etro & Reem Acra - 'Guest of Honour' Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

Laysla De Oliveira was at the ‘Guest of Honour’ photocall and premiere at the 2019 Venice Film Festival on Tuesday (September 3) in Italy.

Photocall: Opting for a leggy approach, the actress donned an Etro Fall 2019 ornately patterned mini, paired with a light sprinkle of Marco Bicego and Marli New York jewels and metallic Casadei sandals. I really like her barely-there styling approach, adding a sleek sense of flirty elegance to the look.

Etro Fall 2019

Premiere: On the red carpet, she dazzled with her own brand of black magic in this Reem Acra Fall 2019 gown with sheer crystallized embellishment. Giuseppe Zanotti heels completed the provocative-glam outing.

Reem Acra Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , ,

Kasia Smutniak's Mocha Chocolata Moment For Campari

Kasia Smutniak’s Mocha Chocolata Moment For Campari

Tracee Ellis Ross' Pinstripe Party For Good Morning America

Tracee Ellis Ross’ Pinstripe Party For Good Morning America

8 Responses to Laysla De Oliveira In Etro & Reem Acra – ‘Guest of Honour’ Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

1. Guest September 5, 2019 at 2:53 pm #

1st look is great.

2nd look is really intriguing. I like that it’s different, and a new take on sheer, but something about the embellishments remind me of figure skating costumes.

2. Guest September 5, 2019 at 9:09 am #

I like the Etro look, it’s cute and flirty but chic. I’m not totally love with the premiere dress but it does have an enchanting bewitching vibe.

3. Vu0n9 September 5, 2019 at 3:33 am #

Love both looks. Love her aura. Effortlessly sophisticated!

4. Noor September 5, 2019 at 3:26 am #

Look good on her. I personally don’t like using of black on on both the dresses. Something is lack in therr.

Etro dress sleeves have a different black. And the second one has unnecessary velevet lines. It’s not appealing.

5. Dominos September 5, 2019 at 2:22 am #

I love both looks especially the second which is a fresh take on sheer – also i’m a sucker for velvet.

6. Phee phee September 5, 2019 at 1:56 am #

The first dress is super pretty. I love the fit on her and that ornate print/embroidery is just amazing. I also love the sleek simple styling of it.

the second, I dont mind. its something a lil different. the v seems a bit low, putting focus there. But overall, she looks pretty good.

7. Guest September 5, 2019 at 1:45 am #

The first look is good though elegance is not the first word that springs to my mind. The second is quite unpleasant. The sheer part looks like a skin issue and that “v” is way too low and quite unnecessary.

8. SarahS95 September 5, 2019 at 1:36 am #

Love the first look – not sure how I feel about the second look, I think the V of embellishment goes down too far? But then I think it would be pretty plain without it so trying to figure that out