Menu

September 4, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Kasia Smutniak’s Mocha Chocolata Moment For Campari

Kasia Smutniak's Mocha Chocolata Moment For Campari

Kasia Smutniak attended the Venetika projection at Campari Floating Cinema on Tuesday (September 3) in Venice, Italy.

The actress, who could very easily pass as Keira Knightley’s sister, graced the red carpet wearing a mushroom tulle gown from Valentino’s Fall 2019 collection.

Any form of brown, especially a muddy brown, isn’t my preferred choice when it comes to red carpet looks.

As suggested on Instagram, this would’ve been glorious in orange, but by some miracle, I found myself falling in love with this look, taking it from muddy to sweet mocha.

Did Kasia sell this look to you?

Valentino Fall 2019

Credit: Elisabetta Villa/Getty Images for Campari & Vogue.com

, , , ,

Cara Delevingne Gets Leggy For Her 'Carnival Row' Promo Tour

Cara Delevingne Gets Leggy For Her ‘Carnival Row’ Promo Tour

Laysla De Oliveira In Etro & Reem Acra - 'Guest of Honour' Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

Laysla De Oliveira In Etro & Reem Acra – ‘Guest of Honour’ Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

6 Responses to Kasia Smutniak’s Mocha Chocolata Moment For Campari

1. Guest September 6, 2019 at 1:46 pm #

I absolutely love this! An unexpected color for something so romantic, but I think works wonderfully!

2. Guest September 4, 2019 at 9:15 pm #

I really like this. The brown keeps it interesting, being a colour not often on the Red carpet. Styled beautifully too.

3. Phee phee September 4, 2019 at 8:26 pm #

Yi. if it had been almost any other color I would of loved it.
    This color makes the dress look unfinished. like they forgot to add the dye.
    It has potential.

4. Guest September 4, 2019 at 8:14 pm #

What’s in the middle of her chest? I kind of like it but I am now thinking about it in the same colour of Margot Robbie’s ODLR gown and wondering whether I would be more sold.

5. Paola102 September 4, 2019 at 7:21 pm #

I don’t understand this new trend of such a wide opening on dresses. It makes the chest look weird.

6. Guest September 4, 2019 at 7:17 pm #

This looks about as good as a dull brown dress can look.