Menu

August 20, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet, Screening

The red carpet for the ‘Ready Or Not’ LA screening was jammed packed with Samara Weaving, Andie MacDowell, and Leighton Meester on Monday (August 19) in Culver City, California.

Leighton may keep a low profile, but she is still as mesmerizing as ever on the red carpet.

She may no longer be serving up vamping looks she gave us back in 2010, but many stars have switched up their looks in the last 9 years.

On this occasion she indulged in her softer side with this lustrous silk-satin   Michael Kors Collection Fall 2019 slip dress, which feels like the perfect tran-seasonal look.

The champagne hue keep it summery, while the purple florals that punctuates the piece, keep it on the edge of Fall.

Jimmy Choo’s ‘Arizona’ sandals, and Michael Kors’ classic clutch completed this wholly modern, yet sweet look.

Michael Kors Collection Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Naturi Naughton Was Rainbow Bright For Saks Fifth Avenue Window Celebration Of The Final Season Of ‘Power’

Lela Loren Makes Print The Focus Of Today Promoting 'Power' On SiriusXM & Live With Kelly & Ryan

Lela Loren Makes Print The Focus Of Today Promoting ‘Power’ On SiriusXM & Live With Kelly & Ryan

16 Responses to Leighton Meester Returns To The Spotlight In A Floral Delight For The ‘Ready Or Not’ LA Screening

1. Guest August 21, 2019 at 7:18 pm #

The dress is really pretty and fits her wonderfully, but I find the rest of the styling quite lackluster.

2. Phee phee August 21, 2019 at 5:59 pm #

I dont know. the fit in the bust looks awfully stretched. I dont how this is so loved, only because of that obvious issue.
    Saying that….the colors and the styling is lovely for her.

3. Sharon M August 21, 2019 at 10:36 am #

I think she looks great…very fresh.

4. Red Carpet Fashion Awards August 21, 2019 at 6:18 am #

I love going over the archives too.

And you are right. We were harder to please. I guess we got used to a lot of things like Aniston always wearing black 😂

5. Vizual Ninja August 21, 2019 at 2:28 am #

I agree with some others about the neckline, I think it sits too high, feels pervy to say lol but would’ve looked better a little lower. Otherwise, she looks lovely, love the sandals.

6. Guest August 20, 2019 at 7:03 pm #

I hated that jumpsuit look but looking at it in retrospect now I kinda of like the outfit on her with styling she did.

• Guest August 20, 2019 at 7:25 pm #

Few times a year I go back in the archives of this beautiful blog searching for my old favourites. Sometimes I am even tempted to read comments, and the thing I realised about us, the readers here, and also FC, is that we were a lot harder to please back then.

7. Guest August 20, 2019 at 6:49 pm #

I am usually biased against a Michael Kors look, there’s hardly any designing involved. The fabric and Leighton make it work for me here.
    That Marchesa jumpsuit is one of my all time favourite looks, so unique, youthful and classy❤. *sigh* the good old days when fashion was more exciting and there were more risk takers

8. Guest August 20, 2019 at 4:49 pm #

I don’t like the neckline but it’s a pretty dress. She should have worn the model’s 👠 as they are fantabulous

9. Guest August 20, 2019 at 5:23 pm #

This is so lovely in a low-key, relaxed way. She looks great.

10. Guest August 20, 2019 at 5:07 pm #

The lack of hair and makeup is troubling to me

11. Guest August 20, 2019 at 4:50 pm #

One more thing… that “vamping” look is hideous

12. Guest August 20, 2019 at 4:24 pm #

She looks lovely. I was oohing over whether I’d like one of the accessories to be in purple particularly the sandals but it’s a win look.

13. Guest August 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm #

The dress is lovely. I am not thrilled by the fit through the chest area and I hate the shoes with it. Probably, I am still thinking about Leighton’s shoe game glory days. Overall, though, it’s a win for Leighton.

• Guest August 21, 2019 at 5:21 am #

Her posture gives a feeling of “this dress only fits if I hold my arms in a particular way and stay breathed in”. It throws me off

14. Guest August 20, 2019 at 3:23 pm #