Menu

August 20, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet, Screening

Andie MacDowell Wears Markarian To The ‘Ready Or Not’ LA Screening

Andie MacDowell Wears Markarian To The 'Ready Or Not' LA Screening

Andie MacDowell attended the LA Screening of Fox Searchlight’s ‘Ready Or Not’ held at ArcLight Culver City on Monday (August 19) in Culver City, California.

The last time saw the actress at Cannes, things weren’t looking too good.

So I was delighted to see her back on great form in this Markarian Fall 2019 dress.

The piece speaks Markarian’s romantic language with fluency.

I love the built in corset which defines the silhouette, and the autumnal feel of the bronze brocade fabric, as I’m very much in a transitional phase, despite the summer months still being very much present.

The look feels sensual without compromising the elegance of the 61-year-old actress.

The gold Elie Saab clutch we saw carried by Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (in a smaller version) and black sandals completed her look.

Markarian Fall 2019

Credit: Markarian & Getty

, , , , , ,

Shop The Joseph Fall 2019 Collection

Shop The Joseph Fall 2019 Collection

Cynthia Addai-Robinson Joins The Cast Of 'Power' Celebrating Saks Fifth Avenue Window For The Final Season

Cynthia Addai-Robinson Joins The Cast Of ‘Power’ Celebrating Saks Fifth Avenue Window For The Final Season

10 Responses to Andie MacDowell Wears Markarian To The ‘Ready Or Not’ LA Screening

1. Guest August 21, 2019 at 7:21 pm #

I think Andie herself looks beautiful, and I absolutely love this from the waist up, but I think it’s about three inches too long. And this is one of those times when I sexy pair of black pumps would have been, IMO, the more suitable shoe choice.

2. Vizual Ninja August 21, 2019 at 2:31 am #

She’s aging like fine wine, she looks fab…love this pattern and the colours. I don’t like how gaping the cleavage section is and the straps feel kinda random but maybe it’s what’s stopping a wardrobe malfunction.

3. Jess Mara August 21, 2019 at 12:48 am #

Still looks amazing!! This is how we all should be dressing …and looking…at 61. Not sure about the clutch but I’m giving it a pass for her phenomenal she looks.

4. Guest August 20, 2019 at 10:36 pm #

There other photos where her boob is nearly hanging out. And those babies have been lifted.

5. Guest August 20, 2019 at 7:04 pm #

I had to read the age part twice. Was I the only one surprised by it? She looks phenomenal

6. Guest August 20, 2019 at 3:38 pm #

She looks great.
    However, something is off, just can’t put my finger on it…

7. Phee phee August 20, 2019 at 2:08 pm #

The shoes are so wrong with this. get rid of the ankle bows.
    I love the dress on her….but those straps are so awkward, on her and the model.

8. Guest August 20, 2019 at 1:32 pm #

The cleavage could have been reined in, but she does look gorgeous.

9. Guest August 20, 2019 at 1:12 pm #

Wow…I think she look’s amazing!

10. Guest August 20, 2019 at 1:00 pm #

I don’t like the halter neck strap and I’d prefer the sandals without the bows given the length of the dress. I like the dress sans strap but I would have preferred the other dress’ print particularly for this time of year.