Menu

Margot Robbie’s promo tour for ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ hit a high note at the films premiere in LA on Monday (July 22).

I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but since the film debuted at the Cannes Film Festival back in May, there has been a distinct trend going on with Margot’s red carpet outings.

Can you guess?

Aside for wearing Chanel, the majority of her red carpet looks have been white.

She wore white for the Cannes photocall, and white again for the LA photocall.

This white custom Chanel gown, which was inspired by look 67 from the Fall 2019 Haute Couture collection, continues to pay homage to Sharon Tate’s iconic Sixties’ style.

This chiffon gown is sumptuous, fun and floaty, not to mention very glam, so this was a win for me.

Ya’ll weren’t to enamored by her striking make-up look in her Derek Lam dress, so I’m feeling that the shimmering orange eye-shadow won’t go down too well here either.

Bouncy waves, gold Jimmy Choo ‘Minny’ sandals, a Chanel gold bag and Chanel Fine Jewelry ‘Baroque’ earrings in 18K yellow gold, diamonds, cultured pearls and gemstones completed her look.

Embed from Getty Images
Chanel Fall 2019 Haute Couture

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , ,

Elizabeth Olsen and Teyonah Parris Go Glam For 'WandaVision' At Comic-Con

Elizabeth Olsen and Teyonah Parris Go Glam For ‘WandaVision’ At Comic-Con

Vanessa Hudgens' Smoldering Black Elegance For The 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' LA Premiere

Vanessa Hudgens’ Smoldering Black Elegance For The ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ LA Premiere

10 Responses to Margot Robbie Breezes Onto The Red Carpet For The ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ LA Premiere

1. Jerusa04 July 28, 2019 at 9:40 pm #

I actually do like the dress and I guess they wanted to have a retro vibe with the hair and makeup but this another epic fail ? makeup artist needs to go!

2. Guest July 28, 2019 at 9:16 pm #

I’m not 100% on board with the beauty look, but otherwise, this is a very chic look.

3. Noor July 28, 2019 at 6:23 am #

Romantic. This time also I like her choosing of lipstick. That colour suits her well as she smiles. Again not the eyeshadow.

As I mentioned earlier I’m waiting to see more drama because this look is an improvement comparing to LA photocall.

4. Vizual Ninja July 28, 2019 at 1:40 am #

She needs to fire her makeup artist stat, two strikes too many. I do like the dress, it’s retro glam and perfect for this premiere. Though I do agree it’s repetitive, I prefer this version.

5. Guest July 27, 2019 at 11:13 pm #

The makeup and hair are just awful. They make her look sick and crazy. If this looks that bad on Margot, just imagine this beauty look on a regular looking person.

6. OGCaroline July 27, 2019 at 8:05 pm #

I don’t love the hair and make up but I do love the dress.

7. Iva007 July 27, 2019 at 5:41 pm #

In all honesty, when photos of this look surfaced on my social media I though: Why do they post the look from a couple of weeks ago?
    Then I realized this is completely different look than the Derek Lam one but with too many similarities (hair and makeup included).

It’s an ok look, I guess.

8. Phee phee July 27, 2019 at 4:43 pm #

Nope to that eye makeup again. It makes her look crazy.
    The hairstyle is also not great.
    The dress is flowy and romantic but she really needs to change up the colors. The white dresses are kind of just melding together. Nothing stands out.

9. Guest July 27, 2019 at 4:41 pm #

I like the makeup but I wish her roots were done or hair the wad less two toned. Does anyone know how the white theme is related to Sharon? I like the dress overall.

10. P&P July 27, 2019 at 4:34 pm #

Very similar to the Saint Laurent by Slimane dress she wore to the Oscars a few years ago.

The dress is beautiful but I don’t like her makeup.