Menu

July 6, 2019

Front Row @ Fendi Fall 2019 Haute Couture

The Fendi Fall 2019 Couture show took place on Thursday (July 4), 2019 in Rome, Italy, with a host of Hollywood stars and models in attendance.

Kiernan Shipka:  The young actress most recently wore Fendi to the 2019 MTV Movie and TV Awards, so I wasn’t surprised by her attendance.  You didn’t love her ode to Fendi’s logomania, but I feel like this soft, feminine look styled with some striking accessories will be better received.

Zendaya Coleman:  Following the Armani Prive show, the actress continued to showcase just how golden her style is, in this simple wrap design.

Miriam Leone: The Italian actress has been known for being a Gucci girl, but on this occasion she was rocking Fendi from head to toe.  The red bag might not work for all, but considering the amount of nude tones on this red carpet, I feel it was needed to stand out.

Winnie Harlow:  I know Winnie isn’t your favourite model on the red carpet, but this Fendi Couture floral embroidered look with a matching cape is divine.  Possibly her best look of 2019.

Lilakoi Moon (aka Lisa Bonet):  The actress wore a lot of Fendi during Awards Season, and it would appear that her love for all things with a bohemian flavour continues to shine.

Cindy Bruna: Like Miriam, the model opted for colourful accessories to spice up her nude look. I adore this patent leather red boots.  The jury is still out on the blue bag here.

Credit: Courtesy of Fendi

, , , , , , , ,

Ciara Was Feeling Blue For Macy’s 2019 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular

Ciara Was Feeling Blue For Macy’s 2019 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular

Rita Ora Opts For Metallics For The Thomas Sabo x Rita Ora Event

Rita Ora Opts For Metallics For The Thomas Sabo x Rita Ora Event

8 Responses to Front Row @ Fendi Fall 2019 Haute Couture

1. Guest July 8, 2019 at 7:34 pm #

Zendaya needs to come and dress. A girl is killing it day by day.
    I dislike Kiernan shoes, Miriam’s as well.

2. Dominos July 7, 2019 at 9:19 am #

Zendaya is perfection and I love Cindy Bruna outfit i’m just pretending i don’t see the bag.

3. Noor July 7, 2019 at 7:13 am #

Winnie… I don’t remember most of her looks on red carpet but here her skin is everything. It seems like the best accessory she could ever find. So far I love it.

4. OGCaroline July 7, 2019 at 12:14 am #

Kiernan and Zendaya. The rest are all over the place.

5. Guest July 6, 2019 at 7:27 pm #

I normally not a big fan of Fendi, but everyone is gorgeous! Especially Zendaya, she always rocks!

Even Zoey Deutch that isn’t in this post, whos style I adore but lately is not aplealing to be, was amazing at this fashion show.

6. Phee phee July 6, 2019 at 12:18 pm #

Zendaya still wins this..she looks flawless.
    I love Kiernan but her style has seemingly gone down lately. it ok…but not up to her best
    Winnie drives me nuts frankly. and not in a good way. Love the cape. Hair REALLY needed to be back though. to showcase the most interesting piece about this. Glad she’s actually wearing clothes….
    really would of preferred to see Kiernan wearing Winnies cape look. She used to take fashion risks.

7. Guest July 6, 2019 at 10:57 am #

Catherine, you say this is possibly Winnie’s best look in 2019 but I think this is possibly the best I’ve seen from her ever tbh.

8. Kat July 6, 2019 at 10:45 am #