Menu

June 30, 2019 Premiere

Sadie Sink In Prada – ‘Stranger Things 3’ LA Premiere

Sadie Sink In Prada - 'Stranger Things 3' LA Premiere

As Sadie Sink was at the Prada Resort 2020 collection last month, I wasn’t surprised to see her in the label at the ‘Stranger Things 3’ LA premiere on Friday (June 28), joining Kerri Medders and Priah Ferguson.

The flame-haired, cool-girl, who also steals the spotlight on the hit series, was thinking pink in a custom Prada double-satin jumpsuit with organza draped sleeves and a crystal embellished bodice that will be beloved by all the magpies out there.

However, my favourite element is the sleeve detail, especially from the back, as it adds such a whimsical touch with the bow.

I have a feeling some might peg this look on a more mature spectrum, but had Sadie swapped the Sophia Webster ‘Coco’ pumps for a quirkier sandal, it might have helped her case.

Repossi jewels and a matching Prada clutch completed her entrance.

Embed from Getty Images

Credit: Rachel Murray/Getty Images for Netflix

, , , , , ,

Priah Ferguson In Marc Jacobs - 'Stranger Things 3' LA Premiere

Priah Ferguson In Marc Jacobs – ‘Stranger Things 3’ LA Premiere

Noah Schnapp In Fendi - 'Stranger Things 3' LA Premiere

Noah Schnapp In Fendi – ‘Stranger Things 3’ LA Premiere

10 Responses to Sadie Sink In Prada – ‘Stranger Things 3’ LA Premiere

1. CharlotteLG June 30, 2019 at 8:16 pm #

Except for the shoes, I like this.
    It’s a lovely look, perfect for her age and for the event.
    Best dressed of the night IMO.

2. Guest June 30, 2019 at 5:18 pm #

I love this.

3. Guest June 30, 2019 at 2:47 pm #

She looks especially lovely in pink. I understand why some might say it’s too mature for her, but she has such a natural airiness and youthfulness to her that I think it works. It’s a great quality to have, and she brightens her outfits with it even when she’s in all black ensembles.

• sania750 July 1, 2019 at 5:55 pm #

Start now earning every month extra dollars from $15,000 to $18,000 just by doing very simple and easy w0rk 0nline from home in part time. I have earned $17403 last month from this 0nline w0rk just by giving this 2 hrs a day using my laptop. This j0b is just awesome and regular earning from this are amazing. Now everybody can get this j0b and start making more dollars 0nline just by follow instructions on this website…………Work70.com

4. Guest June 30, 2019 at 9:56 am #

My quibble is that the pants fit looks off but otherwise I like the look in her.

5. Dominos June 30, 2019 at 7:56 am #

The fit of the pants is ruining the look and you’re right it would have benefited from better shoes. Her make up is perfect.

6. Vizual Ninja June 30, 2019 at 5:02 am #

Who is dressing these babies? Enjoy your youth kids, adulting is no fun. It’s a cute outfit but could see it more on Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift maybe.

7. JasLinds June 30, 2019 at 3:43 am #

I think she looks adorable!

8. Jerusa04 June 30, 2019 at 3:18 am #

I’m not a girl not yet a women! It’s tough age, anyways, even though this is beautiful and fits her perfectly I think is more suitable for an older lady.

9. Phee phee June 30, 2019 at 1:42 am #

I very much feel this is for a more mature lady. Much more mature.
    It doesn’t suit her youth.