Menu

June 4, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Laura Harrier In Khaite – CFDA Fashion Awards 2019

Laura Harrier In Khaite - CFDA Fashion Awards 2019

Laura Harrier attended the 2019 CFDA Fashion Awards held at the Brooklyn Museum of Art on Monday (June 3)  in New York City.

The ‘BlacKkKlansman’ actress continues mix things up by selecting looks that aren’t Louis Vuitton, by wearing this red tulle dress from Khaite’s Fall 2019 collection.

I keep going back and forth as to which version of this dress I prefer.

I think the red stands out for the colour and the polka dots.

But I prefer the tonal belt and the lighter layers of the runway.

Runway or red carpet, this look is a beautiful display of enchanting glamour.

Embed from Getty Images
Khaite Fall 2019

, , , , , ,

Priyanka Chopra Goes Glam For The ‘Chasing Happiness’ LA Premiere

Priyanka Chopra Goes Glam For The ‘Chasing Happiness’ LA Premiere

Emily Ratajkowski In Hellessy - CFDA Fashion Awards 2019

Emily Ratajkowski In Hellessy – CFDA Fashion Awards 2019

8 Responses to Laura Harrier In Khaite – CFDA Fashion Awards 2019

1. Guest June 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm #

She looks amazing and the red really suits her, the dress is also great, I just wish she had done something different with her hair …. Not sure about the hair 🤔

2. OGCaroline June 5, 2019 at 1:19 pm #

She looks lovely. I do wish she would’ve worn the lookbook version.

3. Guest June 5, 2019 at 6:22 am #

I love this whole look unreservedly. Laura is my best dressed from the event, and possibly BDOTW.

4. Charlotte2019 June 5, 2019 at 3:32 am #

once again,the LV ambassor looked million times better in anything other than LV

5. Guest June 4, 2019 at 7:47 pm #

I like her version but That belt looks so day. With one more layer of tulle so we can’t see nipples, the black version at a different event would be cool.

6. Guest June 4, 2019 at 5:34 pm #

I much prefer the red version of the dress. I’m slightly disappointed by her hair and makeup though.

7. Phee phee June 4, 2019 at 5:08 pm #

I prefer the red by far but On either, I just want to rip those sleeves off. They make it too prairie girl.

8. Guest June 4, 2019 at 4:00 pm #

Laura looks good but I do not like the relationship between the belt and the dress on her. The belt looks like it does not really belong with the dress and looks grey/brown on my screen, which is an odd combination with a black and red dress.