Menu

April 16, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Julianne Moore’s LWD Moment At The ‘Gloria Bell’ Paris Premiere

Julianne Moore In Valentino - 'Gloria Bell' Paris Premiere

Julianne Moore attended the ‘Gloria Bell’ premiere held in Paris, France on Monday (April 15).

The beauty of a white dress is it’s pure versatility.

Julianne’s does rock sandals on most occasions, but for this pretty white Valentino Pre-Fall 2019 dress, a tough-looking, black ankle boots was opted for.

Usually, they can look every bit as chic, as simple sandals, but I’m not loving the combo here.

Yes, the white dress is a real hero, and should stand out; but my strong feeling is the dress deserved dresser footwear.

What do you think?

Valentino Pre-Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , ,

Brie Larson Channels Her Inner 80s Prom Queen For The 'Avengers: Endgame' Seoul Premiere

Brie Larson Channels Her Inner 80s Prom Queen For The ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Seoul Premiere

Purple Reigns For Ashanti's Extra Visit

Purple Reigns For Ashanti’s Extra Visit

8 Responses to Julianne Moore’s LWD Moment At The ‘Gloria Bell’ Paris Premiere

1. Phee phee April 16, 2019 at 9:14 pm #

Awww darn. I saw this first from knees up and was like ‘o finally a good look from her!!’
    and then I scrolled down……

2. GreenBug April 16, 2019 at 7:45 pm #

I think this is too tweet for Julianne and the boots are all wrong.

3. Guest April 16, 2019 at 4:55 pm #

I really dislike this look. It is so unflattering and the boots only make it worse.

4. Guest April 16, 2019 at 3:00 pm #

There are some delightful white and yellow Charles & Keith sandals that are popping up on the ads that would have been great with this look.

5. Guest April 16, 2019 at 12:50 pm #

The horrible footwear really stops me in my tracks. On Yara or someone similar maybe a pass but Julianne really should have chosen a dressier shoe.

6. Guest April 16, 2019 at 12:05 pm #

Without the shoes, this would be a BDOTW since I like the dress and the makeup but those shoes are so ugly, such a major eye sore. It totally messes up the whole look tbh, you really can’t avoid looking at them.

• Guest April 16, 2019 at 4:24 pm #

7. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:56 am #

She looks like she put on a man’s socks, those boots are so long and tight. Very unflattering for her legs.

Not particularly crazy about the dress but she pulls it off and looks nice, knees up.

Lovely beauty look and the ponytail, she looks super young!