Menu

April 9, 2019 Premiere

Michelle Williams In Louis Vuitton – FX’s ‘Fosse/Verdon’ New York Premiere

Michelle Williams In Louis Vuitton - FX's 'Fosse/Verdon' New York Premiere

Michelle Williams attended the New York premiere for FX’s ‘Fosse/Verdon’ on Monday (April 8) in New York City.

The actress wore a custom gown from Louis Vuitton, with embroidered that lends a touch of modernity to this simple design.

I like how the feminine style is anchored by rich red lip, as Michelle may have looked a little washed out without this, but I have a feeling the majority will render this a snooze.

I think it’s pretty, and appropriate for a New York premiere, plus it sits firmly in Michelle’s wheelhouse.

Credit: Getty

, , , ,

'Avengers: Endgame' Press Conference

‘Avengers: Endgame’ Press Conference

Marsai Martin Ruffled Statement Style At The 'Little' LA Premiere

Marsai Martin Ruffled Statement Style At The ‘Little’ LA Premiere

12 Responses to Michelle Williams In Louis Vuitton – FX’s ‘Fosse/Verdon’ New York Premiere

1. Phee phee April 9, 2019 at 11:50 pm #

Its nice I think. but she is just not working it…its just so blah on her….
    but I think its mostly the lack of energy of this pic.

2. Guest April 9, 2019 at 3:04 pm #

I absolutely love this – perfection. It has a vintage vibe but also current, cool, minimal and elegant – BDOTW contender for sure.

3. Guest April 9, 2019 at 1:44 pm #

Beautiful! One of her best LV looks. It’s simple, but without feeling bland like her looks do so often. The red lip definitely helps as well.

4. Guest April 9, 2019 at 11:57 am #

It’s very much a familiar look from her but I’m not bored on this occasion.

5. MissCoco April 9, 2019 at 11:43 am #

Finally! A LV gown that I like! The embroideries, the crisp white, the fluidity. It’s a yes. Suits her style.
    BTW I love the new comment section! Thank you CK, you always bring new and fresh features! You are doing a tremendous work!

6. Guest April 9, 2019 at 11:13 am #

ACTUALLY good on her. It’s been a while

7. WhiteLady April 9, 2019 at 11:07 am #

Wow. Lovely, first thing from LV I like in a very long time in a red carpet.
    Indeed this could’ve made her look washed out but the red lip and slight tan / self-tan make it look fabulous.

8. Guest April 9, 2019 at 9:58 am #

for LV, this is a good dress though the bodice needs some work.

9. Guest April 9, 2019 at 7:50 am #

I like the dress very much (the style and shape are lovely) but I don’t know how I feel about it on Michelle. Possibly, it may look better on someone taller though if the fitting was better from the waist up I may like more on her.

10. Guest April 9, 2019 at 5:10 am #

I like this from the waist down.

11. SarahS95 April 9, 2019 at 4:22 am #

Michelle Williams and Alicia Vikander seem to be the only people that can get me to like a Louis Vuitton look – I think because they keep it true to themselves and aren’t wearing the costumes that are provided to all the other Vuitton girls

12. Guest April 9, 2019 at 3:25 am #

Waist down, I like this dress. Waist up, I feel like it makes Michelle look lumpy and seems slightly sloppy.