Menu

March 29, 2019

Models @ The Fashion Trust Arabia Gala

The Fashion Trust Arabia Gala

The Fashion Trust Arabia Gala was a high glamour event, so naturally the world’s most gorgeous supermodels were also in attendance.

Jourdan Dunn: As you scroll through the rest of the models, you will see that Jourdan’s Ashi Studio dress was by far the most original in a sea of  saminess (is that even a real word?)  The model looked graceful in her elegant chartreuse gown, which some might feel is aging due to the ’50s silouette.  I love the styling with the choker and contrasting hot-pink pumps.

Cindy Bruna: I knew this Balmain Spring 2019 would be somewhat troublesome with that fan.  But is also provides cover for when you are avoiding someone at a party.  Cindy wears the look well.  I adore her feather accented sandals.

The Fashion Trust Arabia Gala

Natalia Vodianova:   The Russian model presented an elegant feminine look in Valentino Spring 2019.

Izabel Goulart: This Zuhair Murad Spring 2019 Couture two-piece white ensemble featuring an asymmetrical jacket adorned with metallic beading and trousers with leg slit is gorgeous.   Marrying Izabel’s brand of sex appeal with the elegance of Murad’s tailoring, this look stood out for me.

The Fashion Trust Arabia Gala

Alessandra Ambrosio: Part of the Balmain army, this Spring 2019 dress felt refreshing on Alessandra, mostly because it was unpredictable.

Maria Borges:  You can never predict Maria’s red carpet look, because she doesn’t follow that model “dress-code.”  She was as radiant as ever wearing a Alexis Mabille Fall 2017 Haute Couture dress.

The Fashion Trust Arabia Gala

Imaan Hammam: Like Olivia Palermo, Imaan’s Giambattista Valli Fall 2018 Haute Couture dress was decked with feathers.

Shanina Shaik:  I think Shanina has turned a bit of a corner with her red carpet style.  Yes, this is yet another embellished Zuhair Murad Fall 2018 Couture gown, but between the vintage grey colour and shimmering cape, I love the gracefulness of this look.

The Fashion Trust Arabia Gala

Jessica Kahawaty: The Lebanese lawyer sneaks into this model roundup on account that’s she’s so damn gorgeous.  She too was wearing Ashi Studio, which was in stark contrast to Jourdan’s look. Her glitter ball gown was striking enough for the any gala.

Naomi Campbell: This Valentino Spring 2019 Haute Couture look is amazing.  This look always needed someone like Naomi to not get lost in all those ruffles. I just wish there was a better picture of it.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Meghan Trainor's Alison Lou Jelly Lucite & Enamel Hoop Earrings

Meghan Trainor’s Alison Lou Jelly Lucite & Enamel Hoop Earrings

Olivia Palermo Was Seeing Red At 'Love Ball Arabia'

Olivia Palermo Was Seeing Red At ‘Love Ball Arabia’

14 Responses to Models @ The Fashion Trust Arabia Gala

1. Caroline March 30, 2019 at 2:42 pm #

Imaan oh my god! Flawless.

2. Lee Ann March 30, 2019 at 12:43 pm #

I don’t think J’s dress is aging at all . It’s stunning – I thought it may have been Dior but Given Maria G can’t design knew it wasn’t . Love Naomi but wish she would leave her face alone . And Natalia is always beautiful

3. VG March 30, 2019 at 6:23 am #

I love Natalia’s look. She can wear anything and make it look fab!

4. Kimma March 30, 2019 at 5:00 am #

Shanina is the stand out for me. Elegant and statuesque.

I also appreciate Izabel and Jourdan’s looks.

5. phee March 30, 2019 at 12:43 am #

Shanina looks so elegant. Its an amazing dress and cape and she wears it flawlessly. She deserves a best dressed spot I think.

Jourdan looks so ladylike and lovely. Its pretty.

Cindy and Naomi look absolutely ridiculous. More like circus performers.

6. Real Nat39 March 29, 2019 at 8:53 pm #

Jourdan, and Isabel – loving the very trendy pant slit, and a perfectly constructed ensemble overall – chic, glamorous, dramatic, and modern at the same time.

• Real Nat39 March 29, 2019 at 10:25 pm #

… plus, of course, Izabel’s gorgeous hair (smartly swept to the opposite side of the cape) and perfect red lip – she is flawless, a BDOTW worthy look in my eyes.

7. faellie March 29, 2019 at 8:52 pm #

Jourdan’s look is lovely until you get to the hem, which is all over the place, and wouldn’t be good enough even for a high street copy.

8. Fanny March 29, 2019 at 7:56 pm #

My favourites are Jourdan and Maria.

9. TeaAtTwo March 29, 2019 at 7:11 pm #

I like Jourdan’s outfit but it feels too mature for her. I’d rather see it on Jennifer Lopez. I wish Cindy hadn’t worn the tights, they cheapen the rest of the look. Maria is my favourite here, she’s usually amongst the best turned out of the models. I like Imman a lot but I don’t recognise her here. While I loved the Valentino Couture collection on the runway I need another angle view of Naomi’s look to decide whether I really love this look on her here.

• Hailey March 30, 2019 at 7:26 pm #

Maria killed it! Obsessed with her dress she looks like perfection. I hate that Cindy added the tights, totally ruined the look.

10. brat March 29, 2019 at 7:04 pm #

I love Jourdan’s look, Izabel and Shanina look great too.

11. Jerusa March 29, 2019 at 7:01 pm #

Jourdan def stood out and for the right reasons,

Cindy B and those tights are no, no, no

Naomi I’d looove to see a better picture,

12. meme March 29, 2019 at 7:00 pm #

Jourdan Dunn, Natalia Vodianova and Shanina Shaik look fabulous. Jessica looks good too. The rest is awful and WHAT is Naomi wearing?