Menu

13.03.19 Shop The Look

Shop The Look

I’m yet to put my winter clothes in the attic, but my eyes are already honed in on Spring 2019.

Take this Mary Katrantzou maxi dress for example. Perfect for summer garden parties, or weddings. I decided that these pink Attico leather sandals would highlight those pretty butterflies on the dress.

I love the Kayu seashell shaped clutch which would provided endless Instagrammable moments, and the Le Specs round shades will give this look a touch of retro glam.

Mary Katrantzou Printed Stretch-Cotton Maxi Dress
Kayu Jane Rattan Clutch
Le Specs Say My Name Round-Frame Gold-Tone Sunglasses
Attico Leather Sandals

Amber Heard's Elie Saab Scalloped Mini Dress

Amber Heard’s Elie Saab Scalloped Mini Dress

Cara Delevingne In Aadnevik - The Times Square Edition Premiere

Cara Delevingne In Aadnevik – The Times Square Edition Premiere

6 Responses to Shop The Look

1. TeaAtTwo March 14, 2019 at 9:11 am #

Those sandals with my kneelength yellow Versace leather coat. Just yum.

2. phee March 14, 2019 at 2:56 am #

I agree, Those sandals are divine! Ive been staring at them since you put them up lol.

this whole look is gorgeous….imagine seeing this on a celeb during Cannes (walking down a street or coming off a boat)….I would die.

You have excellent sense of style Catherine. Every time I see the ‘shop the look’ I think, why can’t celebs be put together this well every time??

(Now, I just need to win the lotto so I can afford these looks!!)

• Catherine Kallon March 14, 2019 at 11:46 am #

Thank you. It would be a great Cannes look, you’re so right.

It would look great on Jessica Chastain or America Ferrera

• phee March 15, 2019 at 2:45 am #

and I could easily envision either of those ladies to wear this!!!
        O sigh, it would be dreamy.

3. TeaAtTwo March 13, 2019 at 10:36 pm #

I’m considering the threat of frostbite is worth it for gorgeous sandals.

• Catherine Kallon March 13, 2019 at 11:06 pm #

They are everything… I adore them