Menu

March 5, 2019 Premiere

Marvel Studios ‘Captain Marvel’ LA Premiere

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Marvel Studios 'Captain Marvel' LA Premiere

There were many more ladies who joined Gemma Chan and Brie Larson on the red carpet for the LA premiere of Marvel Studios ‘Captain Marvel’ on Monday (March 4) in Hollywood, California.

Iskra Lawrence: I’m usually a fan of colour-blocking, but I didn’t find this look at all flattering for Iskra. I love that she’s not afraid of bold colours, but this outfit isn’t doing much for her.

Halsey: Opting to ditch the wig worn to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party, the singer channeled her inner rock chick in Saint Laurent’s Spring 2019 collection. The look, it ain’t bad at all. It suits her persona, but I just can’t get on board with the random tattoos.

Marvel Studios 'Captain Marvel' LA Premiere

Pom Klementieff: The Marvel star wore a beautiful Johanna Ortiz one-shoulder dress featuring the designers signature ruffles, but it’s her Christian Louboutin ‘Girlsbestfriend’ sandals I’m lusting over.

Elizabeth Henstridge: I don’t think I will ever tire of this gorgeous silhouette or that arresting hue.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , ,

Julianne Moore In Givenchy - The Late Show with Stephen Colbert & 'Gloria Bell' New York Screening

Julianne Moore In Givenchy – The Late Show with Stephen Colbert & ‘Gloria Bell’ New York Screening

Front Row @ Chanel Fall 2019

Front Row @ Chanel Fall 2019

12 Responses to Marvel Studios ‘Captain Marvel’ LA Premiere

1. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:30 pm #

YIKES. The first look is so sloppy. Halsey’s fug tats ruin what would have been a fierce look for her. The green dress is tragic. The red dress is classic and lovely.

2. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:30 pm #

I think Halsey looks hot. Pom looks lovely.

3. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:30 pm #

“but maybe those are banned by celebrities” LOL of the day!

4. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:30 pm #

Nothing good here except maybe Halsey. Pom’s dress looks cheap — maybe an iron would help but maybe those are banned by celebrities. The red belt that does not match the dress ruins that look for me. Iska’s look is unflattering.

5. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:30 pm #

Theme today seems to be the top two looks being poor and the bottom looks much better. I’d change the belt on the gown though.

6. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:30 pm #

Halsey looks cheap and well, ho-ish. sorry.
    Iskra looks crazy in her outfit.
    Pom, shockingly poor. She usually does much better.

The best of the group here is Elizabeth, by far, with gorgeous standard silhouette and gorgeous color.

7. phee March 6, 2019 at 4:15 am #

Halsey looks cheap and well, ho-ish. sorry.
    Iskra looks crazy in her outfit.
    Pom, shockingly poor. She usually does much better.

8. TeaAtTwo March 5, 2019 at 7:46 pm #

9. JHH March 5, 2019 at 7:37 pm #

• Jerusa March 5, 2019 at 8:59 pm #

“but maybe those are banned by celebrities” LOL of the day!

10. Caroline March 5, 2019 at 7:02 pm #

I think Halsey looks hot. Pom looks lovely.

11. meme March 5, 2019 at 6:55 pm #