Menu

February 25, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Kendall Jenner In Rami Kadi Couture – 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Kendall Jenner In Rami Kadi Couture - 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Kendall Jenner ensured that all eyes were on her at the 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Sunday (February 24) in Beverly Hills, California.

I don’t consider myself a prude at all. The sexier the better is my moto. But it’s gotta be done with some class.

I think that dissipates when I can see your hip bone, it’s abundantly clear that you are not wearing underwear, and there is just a one piece of flyaway material saving you from indecent exposure.

Rami Kadi is a great designer, but I’m not a fan of the nature of this look.

Lorraine Schwartz completed her look.

Credit: Rami Kadi & Getty

, , ,

Shailene Woodley In Christian Dior - 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Shailene Woodley In Christian Dior – 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Emilia Clarke In Rosie Assoulin - 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Emilia Clarke In Rosie Assoulin – 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

39 Responses to Kendall Jenner In Rami Kadi Couture – 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

1. Serena February 27, 2019 at 2:05 am #

The bodice is beautiful, but the bottom half – I will just add my vote to “tacky, tasteless, trashy, vulgar” that everyone else has said. Desperate for attention. This family doesn’t even know what class is. They’ve drank the Kool Aid when it comes to believing your own hype.

2. V. February 26, 2019 at 6:48 pm #

First look for worst of the year list. Tacky!

3. pinksugar February 26, 2019 at 3:22 am #

Nothing about this is remotely sexy. In some photos you could actually see her ladytown. Just like her sister Kim, she only knows how to be desperate and vulgar. I always laugh when people say she’s the ‘classy’ one.

• Jess February 26, 2019 at 7:40 pm #

She’s got a great body. She knows it, we all know it. But this is trashy. The top half looks great but the bottom half …come on now.

4. Colette February 26, 2019 at 2:00 am #

The long drape at the front reminds me of the overhanging part of a toilet roll…

5. phee February 25, 2019 at 11:16 pm #

eye-roll

6. Tsarah February 25, 2019 at 11:15 pm #

I don’t mind seeing Kendall being sexy at all, but there’s a fine line between sexy and trashy. This one is trashy.

And no offense, but since when Kendall (or the Kardashian/Jenner clan) has class in the first place? Gigi and Bella Hadid have more class, respect, and attitude than them.

7. boy February 25, 2019 at 10:40 pm #

I’m not against showing the bod on the red carpet, in fact I thought Kendall’s naked Alexander Vauthier dress at last year Cannes was A LOOK, but this is just ridiculous.

8. Fee February 25, 2019 at 9:24 pm #

She has a killer body and I get why she would want to show it off, but this is just the tackiest way to go about it. That said, over exposure got her her career so I guess if it ain’t broke why fix it.

This is going to my WDOTY list.

9. Karim February 25, 2019 at 8:26 pm #

Tacky Tacky…

10. Sof February 25, 2019 at 6:10 pm #

I honestly don’t know if I hate this or love it.

11. Laura February 25, 2019 at 5:49 pm #

I think it’s safe to say the more indecent the exposure the happier this family is – anything to extend their 15 min. The look with an actual skirt would have been beautiful.

12. Ruth February 25, 2019 at 5:24 pm #

U see why Madonna refused to invite the Kardashians to her post oscar bash.

• Milla B. February 25, 2019 at 5:43 pm #

Lol. I was thinking the exact same thing.

13. Fran February 25, 2019 at 5:17 pm #

It must must be so uncomfortable to wear. I don’t get it.

14. YoungTimGunn February 25, 2019 at 5:12 pm #

The Kardashian/Jenner klan think of themselves as cutting edge and fashion forward. The millions of followers underwrite the narcissism and help to fuel it. Vulgarity in abundance wrapped in Instagram likes. The money follows. In forty years, KJ and kompany will still be showing off their hipbones, cashing the checks, and rising not a millimeter from gutter trash.

• Serena February 27, 2019 at 1:58 am #

But by then, they will be all botoxed out, barely holding it together, and hopefully by then, we will have come to our senses about what is attractive and beautiful.

15. Steph February 25, 2019 at 4:46 pm #

Trashy !
    I don’t get why this family constantly feels the need for attention everywhere they go and act like it’s too overwhelming for them?!

Tell me what is the point of the dress that has two slits on up to your thighs?
    What was the intention of choosing this dress?!

Classless and if the stylist presented this to her, what in the head and she chosed to step out in this?

16. Jay February 25, 2019 at 4:38 pm #

I’ve seen pictures from different angles and she’s definitely wearing undergarments, but I do understand everyone’s tacky sentiment.

That being said, her body is banging, hair and make up flawless.

• Noemi February 25, 2019 at 4:48 pm #

I saw some photos, too and she was definitely wearing panties, maybe sewed to the dress. I think she looked amazing, flawless from head to toe.

17. Miss H February 25, 2019 at 4:32 pm #

Ew. Wish people would stop inviting the Kardashian/Jenner clan to these events!

18. Catarina February 25, 2019 at 4:30 pm #

I have no words.

19. Hannah February 25, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

I don’t understand her choices… She’s an attractive young woman, why does she want to look so tacky. It takes all the attractiveness away in my eyes at least.
    WDOTY worthy.

20. JHH February 25, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

SMH. Are they in competition to see who can be tackier? Kendall wins this round. Now maybe having declared a winner, the Kardashian/Jenner clan can do a refresh and start again.

21. TeaAtTwo February 25, 2019 at 3:52 pm #

I mean is it the family DNA to be so thirsty and desperate for attention in such a cheap and obvious manner?

22. High Priestess February 25, 2019 at 3:34 pm #

There’s tacky, then trashy, then ridiculous… then this.

Congrats, Kendall.

• Olivia February 25, 2019 at 3:40 pm #

She’s reached new levels of attention seeking vulgarness.

23. meme February 25, 2019 at 3:31 pm #

Vulgar, tacky and tasteless. WDOTY no contest. I don’t know why you bothered with this post.

24. The original AB February 25, 2019 at 3:25 pm #

The “dress” is tacky and terrible, a resounding no. Neck up, gorgeous.

25. sarah February 25, 2019 at 3:24 pm #

TERRIBLE.

26. tara February 25, 2019 at 3:23 pm #

I hate this with every fiber of my being. I just want to know why? Why wear a dress like this? Why does she feel the need to *maybe* have that area show?

Can he Kardashians never look classy? I was appalled when I saw this dress and the side pictures.

horrendous

• anon February 25, 2019 at 3:35 pm #

Why? Sadly that’s easy..to gain attention through shock value. Except when that family does this it’s not shocking anymore it’s just vulgar and desperate.

• meme February 25, 2019 at 3:42 pm #

+1 … they all seem to get more vulgar and narcissistic by the day

• kat February 25, 2019 at 6:35 pm #

The why can easily be answered by looking at the Daily Fail’s coverage of Oscar parties. Guess who managed the highest number of photos (from all angles and then some) featured?

27. Caroline February 25, 2019 at 3:23 pm #

I thought no one could top bella hadid in the thirsty and tacky department but this did. WDOTY contender. Next to her sister in vintage mugler.

28. Jerusa February 25, 2019 at 3:22 pm #

This is so vulgar,

29. Vizual Ninja February 25, 2019 at 3:21 pm #

Absolutely ridiculous, I agree with you, I’m no prude but this is not well done sexy. It’s a shame, she’s a beautiful girl, no need to try so hard.

• MW February 25, 2019 at 4:46 pm #