Menu

22.01.19

Front Row @ Chanel Spring 2019 Haute Couture

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Front Row @ Chanel Spring 2019 Haute Couture

Chanel presented their Spring 2019 Haute Couture collection in front of ambassadors including Kristen Stewart, plus other celebrities (who I hope to see wearing Chanel in the future) today (January 2) in Paris.

Marion Cotillard: The French actress looked endlessly chic in her Chanel Spring 2019 look styled with Gianvito Rossi gold-tipped pumps. This might just be the first time I’ve loved those cycle-style shorts on the red carpet.

Tilda Swinton: The always effortless Tilda Swinton made this Chanel Pre-Fall 2019 look her own. This is the very definition of chic, because she didn’t try too hard.

Tessa Thompson: While the quilted bag as a necklace isn’t working for me, I love the simple vibe of her Chanel look. It seemed too be the theme of the day at this event.

Kristine Froseth: Injecting a bit of youthful vitality into the front row, the Norwegian actress’s Spring 2019 look showed that she is one to watch for the future.

Stacy Martin:
The French actress was smoldering in a classic smoking look with a white Chanel bag providing some contrast.

Diana Rouxel: The young French actress made her Chanel playsuit winter ready with a turtleneck and tights, which didn’t dull the shine of her dazzling one piece.

Credit: Getty

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Chanel Spring 2019 Haute Couture

Chanel Spring 2019 Haute Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Beulah London - Family Action Launch

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Beulah London – Family Action Launch

10 Responses to Front Row @ Chanel Spring 2019 Haute Couture

1. Fanny January 23, 2019 at 8:36 pm #

Tilda and Stacy are my favourites. Can’t think of anyone else who would look good in what Tilda is wearing.

2. Rebecca January 23, 2019 at 12:44 pm #

Chanel has outdone Dior this season.

3. phee January 23, 2019 at 12:55 am #

Tessa looks best but without that dang purse around her neck. That part looks ridiculous.
    I like her simple dress and accessories (minus the neck purse).
    Tilda looks kinda cool. It works better than some of her other looks.
    Kristines look is really weird.

4. Saudin January 22, 2019 at 9:54 pm #

Marion is the best of the bunch. The fact that she made those cycling shorts so chic is a reason enough, not to mention the pop of red lipstick and the gold shoes.

5. Amanda F January 22, 2019 at 6:14 pm #

Tessa looks really nice and Kristine’s look is fun. I keep thinking that one would have quite a headache from the neck-strain of a purse necklace? I hope it’s not a trend that catches on.

• cs January 23, 2019 at 3:10 am #

You might have to pull out the contents one by one throughout the day/evening to lighten the burden on your neck… Eventually you’d have an empty bag on full display and two hands full of your belongings.

6. TeaAtTwo January 22, 2019 at 5:34 pm #

Marion is kind of pulling off those shorts but I did lose some love the look once I realised it wasn’t a skirt. Wearing the bag around the neck wasn’t cool but the rest of Tessa’s look was simple but nice. Stacy looks very chic. I like Diana’s jacket; Chanel style jackets are a classic.

7. Caroline January 22, 2019 at 5:16 pm #

LOVE Tessa.

8. Vizual Ninja January 22, 2019 at 5:05 pm #

Tessa would’ve been my favourite without that ridiculous necklace. This is one of Marion’ better looks though not fully on board with the shorts. Tilda reminds me of those rap songs…drippin’ in Chanel. I like Stacy’ look a lot for its simplicity and chicness.

9. meme January 22, 2019 at 4:48 pm #

Marion (though I wish it were a pencil skirt instead), Tilda and Stacy look great. The rest I don’t like at all.