Menu

22.09.18 Best Of

2018 Emmy Awards Fashion Critics Roundup

2018 Emmy Awards

Patricia Clarkson In Gabriela Hearst - The New York Philharmonic's Opening Gala: New York, Meet Jaap.

Patricia Clarkson In Gabriela Hearst – The New York Philharmonic’s Opening Gala: New York, Meet Jaap.

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

14 Responses to 2018 Emmy Awards Fashion Critics Roundup

1. brat September 23, 2018 at 15:26 #

what could be more whimsical than Joey in that Zac Posen, she was close behind Angela in my eyes

2. Elena September 23, 2018 at 09:33 #

I am very impressed by Elsa Schiaparelli!! This is the Haute Couture brand of the year by far! Amazing discovery

3. Tsarah September 23, 2018 at 08:53 #

The humor in the last three lmao now I can’t get the song out of my head

4. Alina September 23, 2018 at 06:59 #

The last three had me laughing. You’re hilarious.

5. EmmaWoodhouse September 23, 2018 at 03:04 #

These might just be my favorite posts on the site. Also, great picks as usual.

6. mm September 23, 2018 at 00:58 #

I love Ru Paul!

7. TeaAtTwo September 23, 2018 at 00:35 #

Angela is pretty definite on BDOTY least. I’d love to a twirl of Joey’s Zac Posen gown, it’s
    dreamy. Laura and Taraji are strong WDOTY contender.

8. Real Nat39 September 22, 2018 at 23:47 #

Angela was a knockout – an obvious choice. Can’t help but disagree with the best dressed in menswear though, I wouldn’t consider that look potentially for my BDMOTY list, esp. with that “scary” grooming.

• Real Nat39 September 23, 2018 at 00:02 #

..disagree with best “go big” moment, it belongs to the best dressed Angela 🙂

9. AnnieOh September 22, 2018 at 21:35 #

I love your round-ups. Thanks again, for all you do 🙂

10. JHH September 22, 2018 at 20:39 #

Love the round up as usual though I do continue to be amazed by the praise for Tracee’s dress but, hey the differences of opinion are what makes this blog so much fun. Angela looked stunning. It is rare to see repeat dress at the Emmys (Busy Phillips wore this dress or something similar in April) but Angela totally killed it — BDOTY possibility for sure. The last row of awards is hysterical. Just like Angela shut it down on other good looks, Laura’s look was so awful that it diverted attention away from how awful Gwendolyn’s and Taraji’s looks were.

11. Rosie September 22, 2018 at 18:43 #

Agreed. She looked stunning!

12. yumey September 22, 2018 at 18:21 #

Yes! Agree with Angela Sarafyan being the Best Dressed at Emmy’s and most underestimated. She always looks impeccable and here looks breathtakingly beautiful and flawless!

13. Santiago September 22, 2018 at 18:14 #

Ohh yes! So great looks this year. I think it was one of the best Emmy’s red carpets ever.
    But I still hate Tracee’s Valentino hahaha.