Menu

Scarlett Johansson In Erdem – ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ LA Premiere

I was very excited to see a jam packed red carpet for the world premiere of Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ on Monday (April 23) in LA, with an almost unrecognisable Scarlett Johansson in attendance.

Giving her brunette locks their red carpet debut, the actress stunned in a gorgeous Erdem Fall 2018 sequin dress with 3-D floral embroidery creating a greater impact, styled with the polka-dot leggings we saw on the runway.

I love that this look played into the superhero theme, especially with the eye makeup, while still being elegant.

If I could change one thing I would have lost the choker, however, this was a go big event, so I understand its addition in that respect.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William's Newborn Prince Makes His First Public Appearance

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William’s Newborn Prince Makes His First Public Appearance

Letitia Wright In Prada - 'Avengers: Infinity War' LA Premiere

Letitia Wright In Prada – ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ LA Premiere

12 Responses to Scarlett Johansson In Erdem – ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ LA Premiere

1. Pheephee April 25, 2018 at 4:31 am #

O. The styling is really bad here. The hair is still awful. The makeup is way overdone. The choker is dumb.
    the dress is meh.

2. Alina April 24, 2018 at 7:46 pm #

She needs a new team. ASAP. Nothing is working here. The hairstyle is awful, the choker is overkill, the fit of the dress is off…

• CreoleLady April 25, 2018 at 1:42 am #

+1.

3. JHH April 24, 2018 at 3:44 pm #

The dress is nice but is not anything I will remember next week. This hair color looks good on her. If I had to change anything, it would be both the eye makeup and getting rid of the choker, but overall this is a solid effort with good results.

4. Camilla April 24, 2018 at 2:09 pm #

It’s been several years since we’ve seen an incredible look from her. I like the makeup but I don’t think this outfit does anything really interesting. It would also be nice to see her with a bob, or longer hair again, because the quiff is pretty tired now.

• Lara April 24, 2018 at 4:59 pm #

I so disagree. I clicked on her name and looked back at her looks even over the last year. She is incredible almost everytime she steps on a red carpet. I’m not loving this darker hair, but I think she is a sublime as a short-haired blonde.

5. Charlotte April 24, 2018 at 12:13 pm #

The dress looks great on her, I like the addition of the belt.

The chocker is pretty bad, it’s not working with the dress and the hairstyle is awful.

• Meme April 24, 2018 at 1:40 pm #

+1. Soccer mom hair😐

• SilentVisitor April 24, 2018 at 3:15 pm #

• Caroline April 24, 2018 at 4:06 pm #

6. Martijn April 24, 2018 at 12:00 pm #

She looks great!

I really like the dress, it feels glam but a bit edgy at the same time! And her make up it’s bold, but i kinda works fine with the whole look.

Also, she looks great with this new hair color, she can pretty much pull off every hair color.

7. Maria F. April 24, 2018 at 10:51 am #

i like this. It was a good choice to belt the dress. I can live with the choker, it is a nice piece of jewelry and not too heavy.

The eye make up is insane, but so well done that again, it does not deflect too much from the lovely dress.

So in sum it’s a good look for her.