Menu

Chloe Sevigny showed some leg at the ‘Bold & Fearless’ Santos de Cartier watch launch event on Thursday (April 5) in San Francisco, California, joining Sienna Miller.

The girlish nature of the frills and floral pattern on her Simone Rocha Spring 2018 dress were tempered by the sheer panel exposing one leg.

Given that the majority seem to be opposed to sheer skirts, I’m intrigued to see how this half style will go down.

It certainly adds a sensual allure to the frock, making it much more than a whimsical floral number.

She played into a glamorous retro vibe with red lipstick and nail polish and the victory roll hairstyle.

Thoughts?

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

H&M Celebrates 2018 Conscious Exclusive Launch Party

H&M Celebrates 2018 Conscious Exclusive Launch Party

Alain Mikli x Alexandre Vauthier Eyewear Collaboration Launch Party

Alain Mikli x Alexandre Vauthier Eyewear Collaboration Launch Party

9 Responses to Chloe Sevigny In Simone Rocha – ‘Bold & Fearless’ Santos de Cartier Watch Launch

1. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang July 6, 2018 at 5:55 pm #

Korean actress Seo Ye Ji wore the same Simone Rocha number during her “Lawless Lawyer” press conference, and I gotta say Seo rocked this dress much better than Chloe did. Chloe totally over-accessorize and it ruined her look, whereas Seo kept the styling simple, only added some dangling drop earrings to her dress. Who wore it better? You be the judge !!

2. TeaAtTwo April 6, 2018 at 10:03 pm #

I don’t mind this. The sheer panel loses me a bit but I guess it was attempt to bring some modernity to the dress. The victory rolls feel in keeping with the dress.

3. Caroline April 6, 2018 at 8:19 pm #

Love this! BDOTW contender.

4. Yvonne April 6, 2018 at 2:58 pm #

I miss her mid 2000s glamour phase, I don’t like when she experimenting too much with fashion, it’s often a hot mess.

5. Pheephee April 6, 2018 at 2:56 pm #

O my. This is horrendous. The dress is a horrid design, nevermind the sheer.
    The makeup is really bad, and the hair is a mess. Hate the shoes.

• JHH April 6, 2018 at 4:43 pm #

I agree with everything except about the dress. IMO It’s not horrid, merely very, very bad.

• Maria F. April 6, 2018 at 5:28 pm #

I agree. I do not mind the pattern that much, but it is a bit over designed and the see through panel is plain stupid.

6. Charlotte April 6, 2018 at 2:20 pm #

Way better than her last look!

• meme April 6, 2018 at 2:43 pm #

A zillion times better but I don’t like the sheer panel. I would love the dress without it. Those shoes she’s wearing are fabulous.