Menu

Jennifer Lopez In Naked Wardrobe & Topshop – Out In Nice

Jennifer Lopez’s love affair with Europe’s most exclusive destinations continued on Friday (June 16) as she was spotted out and about in Nice, France with her boyfriend A-Rod.

The singer donned a simple Naked Wardrobe crop top, which emphasized her incredible abs, paired with summery white Topshop cropped trousers.

The two-tone outfit looked streamlined and casual, with the lattice detailing on the trousers and trademark hoop earrings adding some interest.

Giuseppe Zanotti sandals and a Birkin bag added some elegance to this luxury holiday look.

Is this ensemble a vacation victory for you?

Topshop Lace Up Wide Leg Crop Trousers
Topshop US and Topshop UK

Credit: Topshop & Backgrid

Suki Waterhouse In David Koma - 'The Bad Batch' LA Premiere

Suki Waterhouse In David Koma – ‘The Bad Batch’ LA Premiere

Celebrities Love…Wearing Metallics

Celebrities Love…Wearing Metallics

10 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Naked Wardrobe & Topshop – Out In Nice

1. Alina June 21, 2017 at 7:32 am #

The top gives me the sweats just by looking at it. Odd choice for France in July.

2. JHH June 20, 2017 at 7:30 pm #

I like the pants but the pairing with the top is uninspired and makes no sense. It seems to me that heels are as comfortable and practical to Jennifer Lopez as boat shoes and sneakers are to the rest of us, but despite that I am of the view that there are some situations when heels look silly and walking in a marina in one of them

3. Christine June 20, 2017 at 5:47 pm #

I don’t like this unflattering look

4. Caroline June 20, 2017 at 4:33 pm #

Love this on her. Fresh and chic.

5. Pheephee June 20, 2017 at 2:33 pm #

She looks gorgeous. Love this vacation look! Love how she styled it. Love how they have matching color tops.

6. SilentVisitor June 20, 2017 at 12:57 pm #

Such a big contrast: Jennifer is dressed up while the guy is so relax — oh our society!!!

Anyway, I think she looks ok even though I wonder how she is not sweating to the max.

• Kathy June 20, 2017 at 1:08 pm #

I’m not sure how the double standard applies here. JLo could’ve just as easily worn a pair of yoga pants and sneakers. I’m pretty sure she chose her outfit herself, and she’s on vacation, so it’s not as if she’s at an event that mandates a dress code. Maybe she just likes walking around in heels?!

7. Charlotte June 20, 2017 at 12:12 pm #

I don’t find the top really flattering.
    Plus, it’s been so hot in France, especially in the south, for more than a week, so I don’t get the sleeves.

• Maria F. June 20, 2017 at 2:50 pm #

i agree. I love the pants, but she could have paired it with a more summery crop top and perhaps some wedges….

high heels might not be the most practical thing in a harbour.

• anonymous as always June 21, 2017 at 9:10 pm #