Menu

Mockingjay – Part 2’ LA Premiere

Credit: Getty

Kirsten Dunst In Gucci -  PEN Center USA's 25th Annual Literary Awards Festival

Kirsten Dunst In Gucci – PEN Center USA’s 25th Annual Literary Awards Festival

3rd Annual Save The Children Illumination Gala

3rd Annual Save The Children Illumination Gala

14 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2’ LA Premiere?

1. Kai EL Zabar November 19, 2015 at 11:15 am #

I think that Meta Golding is stunning in the very modern print and elegant lines of her Mario Dice dress. It elongates her and she appears tall lean and regal. She is unique and very current not to mention that she is stunning and very classy.

The others are attractive yes, but their dresses are the same old same dresses that we’ve seen so mayy times before.

Meta should be given an A+ simply for her courage to lead rather than follow. I vote her the best dressed.

2. Nicky November 19, 2015 at 5:31 am #

Jena, followed by Natalie

3. Nat39 November 19, 2015 at 2:12 am #

Clearly Jena.

4. Caroline November 18, 2015 at 7:47 pm #

Jennifer to me. She looks the most glamorous and beautiful.

5. Christine November 18, 2015 at 4:51 pm #

Jennifer followed by Willow

6. james November 18, 2015 at 4:06 pm #

I am happy Jena won, she has such an underrated style. I also loved Natalie’s dress. Elisabeth is always great but also predictably great (don’t know if people get what I mean lol) so I didn’t vote for her. Jlaw is the main star yet she is ALWAYS overshadowed by her costars because her stylist seems to hate her :-p

7. edie November 18, 2015 at 2:28 pm #

This was hard. Fantastic turnout by all of them, really. Willow had a personal best, Jennifer’s look is so classic and above her recent looks, Natalie’s gown is just a flat-out showstopper, and I love Elizabeth Banks’ bearing. The woman can wear anything.

Jenna’s look is gorgeous, especially the folds on the front of the gown, but her makeup seems too pink and I think the necklace is too costumey.

I actually went with Meta Golding, because her look is surprising and so effortless looking, plus her poise and beauty look makes me smile… there’s a “breath of fresh air” about her.

8. Dee November 18, 2015 at 2:14 pm #

Elizabeth.

9. Yeliz November 18, 2015 at 1:35 pm #

Jennifer.

10. alvaro_spain November 18, 2015 at 1:31 pm #

Natalie Dormer

11. kane November 18, 2015 at 1:26 pm #

The bottom row is fighting this out for me. Natalie takes it in the end.

• CreoleLady November 18, 2015 at 10:26 pm #

+1.

12. Anne November 18, 2015 at 1:16 pm #

As a collective, this is best of the premieres. I really like Elizabeth, Jena and Natalie all for different reasons. I really don’t know which is my favorite!

13. Chris November 18, 2015 at 1:00 pm #

For me, this is clearly between Jennifer Lawrence and Natalie Dormer. Natalie is in theory a bit OTT, but she still looks stunning and I absolutely love it and I definitely can’t look past Jennifer when she looks this gorgeous. She looks like the movie star she is.