Menu

February 27, 2015

Rita Ora & Kim Kardashian In Atsuko Kudo - Mert & Marcus House of Love Party for Madonna

Rita Ora attended the Mert & Marcus House of Love party for Madonna held at Annabel’s on Thursday (February 26) in London, England.

Going from sultry in Zuhair Murad Couture at the BRIT Awards, on this occasion she wore a skin-tight pink latex dress from Atsuko Kudo.

Sadly for her, Kim Kardashian had the same idea, wearing a high-neck version of the same dress, which she styled with PVC strap sandals and a fur stole.

Who wore it better? Neither, I would say. This constraining fetish-wear garment does not look especially breathable or comfortable and perhaps should be confined to a boudoir rather than the red carpet.

Credit: Getty & AKM-GSI

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2015 BRIT Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2015 BRIT Awards?

Kate Bosworth In Angel Sanchez  - The Coca-Cola Bottle: An American Icon At 100 Exhibition

Kate Bosworth In Angel Sanchez – The Coca-Cola Bottle: An American Icon At 100 Exhibition

40 Responses to Rita Ora & Kim Kardashian In Atsuko Kudo – Mert & Marcus House of Love Party for Madonna

1. kane March 2, 2015 at 9:43 pm #

Not a fan of the straps, collar, hair or much else, but gotta say, the way the dress covers Rita is rather hot.

2. Sophie March 1, 2015 at 11:17 am #

While I understand the disgust with the fashion, body-shaming Kim Kardashian (or ANYONE) is such a deeply childish, bullying thing to do.

• ayatlaw March 1, 2015 at 4:13 pm #

Oh get of the high horse. No one is body shaming Kim. Kim made alterations for her body to look like this. People are free to say what they like. Half the comments would never be said if Kim wore the right size for her ample figure.

3. Beth Rodrigues February 28, 2015 at 6:35 pm #

I was so much happier when this was a No Kardashian zone.And we know which Kardashians. I’d pick Rita if threatened with torture..but I’d leave this blank on my score card.

4. Lee-Shay February 28, 2015 at 1:19 pm #

These are hands down the two ugliest, most unflattering dresses I have ever laid eyes on. They resemble two cheap pink sausages. Hideous!

5. Rick February 28, 2015 at 12:02 pm #

“his constraining fetish-wear garment does not look especially breathable or comfortable ”

That’s the whole point of wearing latex!
    Suggest you should try it for once. ­čÖé

6. Somebody February 28, 2015 at 11:46 am #

Holy cannoli, has anyone noticed Kim’s big toe?

• ayatlaw March 1, 2015 at 4:11 pm #

I though it was just me-nothing seems to fit: not her dress or shoes…and the hair! Everyone says Naya Rivera wants to look like Kim, but here she loos like Naya Rivera—and that’s no bueno. I am tried of seeing both Kim and Rita-both have NO fashion sense. But clearly Rita looks better if a choice must be made.

7. Jai February 28, 2015 at 4:38 am #

Now you’ve put them side by side the fashion similarities between these two become abundantly clear.

8. John February 28, 2015 at 3:03 am #

Even I like Kim, I have to say that this “latex trend” isn┬┤t good at all. Besides, the most plastic thing in both looks is Kim┬┤s face.

9. Paddychat February 27, 2015 at 11:41 pm #

Both look vulgar for me, but KK is much more ridiculous : duck face, fur, ugly makeup …

10. lydia February 27, 2015 at 7:08 pm #

Really because i think they both look great.

11. Guest February 27, 2015 at 6:28 pm #

This cheap and tacky pink rag belongs in a S&M establishment or a brothel so it may not necessarily be a total disaster for Ora, but, hey, it suits Kim fine, a perfect item in her wardrobe.

12. pinksugar February 27, 2015 at 3:54 pm #

Rita’s body of course looks better as Kim loves to make herself look like a fluffy sausage 24/7. An alarming thing to me here is Kim’s face doesn’t even move anymore.

13. Saudin February 27, 2015 at 3:35 pm #

To the “fashion crtitic”: You’d be happy to look as half as good as Kim or Rita do….

• meme February 27, 2015 at 4:23 pm #

don’t know who you’re saying this too but I, for one, would not want to look like a cheap 4 foot tall hooker with a gigantic ass and stumps for legs.

• Mindi February 27, 2015 at 5:08 pm #

Have you seen pictures of FC? She’s gorgeous without trying hard and her fashion is impeccable and always fits her incredibly well.

Regarding the dresses, the colour makes them look like they’re made out of silly putty, and it honestly makes me feel vaguely nauseated.

• cyndi February 28, 2015 at 10:22 am #

I KNEW that color and just could NOT place it!! YESSS!! Silly Putty
        And I don’t know who FC is, but I agree I would NEVER want look KarTRASHian on my worst days of depression!!

• Catherine Kallon February 27, 2015 at 5:48 pm #

Saudin, LOL…I’m very happy and confident in my appearance.

I have and will never resort to wearing fetish wear, a sheer gown which lets my butt hang out nor will i ever wear a jumpsuit which would make me look like I am smuggling two basketballs at the rear.

So if that is what you constitute as looking good, more power to you and to them.

• JHH36 February 27, 2015 at 6:50 pm #

Well said, Ms. Fallon.

• Christine February 27, 2015 at 8:06 pm #

Saudin just got TOLD! Preach, FC !!

• sophie February 27, 2015 at 8:50 pm #

You are a classy lady FC which is why I love you. You GET why I can’t stand the Kardashians <3

• EmmaWoodhouse February 28, 2015 at 6:59 pm #

#bless. I thought of replying to this irritating comment myself, and then I thought, “FC will handle it.” Which you did. ­čśÇ

• Sunshine February 27, 2015 at 8:44 pm #

Saudin,

I would hide under a rock for the rest of my life if I looked like Kim. She has no shame nor fashion sense whatsoever, so don’t you dare to tell us how happy we would be like.

Rita’s a singer and like others she seeks attention through daring clothes to promote her music but, Kim on the other hand keeps on reminding people of her past.

Btw, FC’s and her team are “fashion critics” for a reason. They all look great!!

14. meme February 27, 2015 at 2:45 pm #

Trashy and tacky. At least Rita’s fits her; Kimmode is wearing her usual 2 sizes 2 small. What do they sew the seams with that they don’t just BUST WIDE OPEN!

15. sophie February 27, 2015 at 2:41 pm #

I beseech FC, with all due respect, to not feature Kim as often. This isn’t worth featuring. She isn’t worth featuring 98% of the time. I thought we only agreed to the MET Gala for CFDA Awards. She wears designer clothes all the time but she doesn’t deserve to be featured as often as she has been.

16. Sophy February 27, 2015 at 1:23 pm #

Tacky outfit – it’s not even sexy – imagine how much time and effort it would take to get it off a person- the mood would be quite spoiled by the time that feat was accomplished!

• cyndi February 28, 2015 at 10:18 am #

A crowbar, a can of Crisco, and an assistant.

17. alvaro_spain February 27, 2015 at 1:01 pm #

Perfect Rita!

18. brat February 27, 2015 at 12:56 pm #

Rita has a better bod

19. B February 27, 2015 at 12:55 pm #

You know what? I was pretty annoyed when the Kartrashians started being featured on here but now I look forward to seeing all the comments for a laugh.
    Both looks are horrible, I feel their chafing and sweating just looking at them.

• Sara February 27, 2015 at 5:10 pm #

“but now I look forward to seeing all the comments for a laugh.” Here here!

• Pascale February 27, 2015 at 11:37 pm #

Exactly!
      You’d think everything was said and done about their style, but then those clothes and comments both go and outdo themselves.

• Larissa March 1, 2015 at 5:49 pm #

So I’m not the only one…good to know!

20. Bailey February 27, 2015 at 12:40 pm #

Both terrible looks!

21. Grace February 27, 2015 at 12:30 pm #

IMO they look both quite bad.
    Rita looks still better than Kim who looks simply horrible with the high neck and this fur jacket over it but she┬┤s still far away from her usual style level.

22. Christine February 27, 2015 at 11:50 am #

Rita looks better in this dress and that’s not saying much really.

But Lol at them both wearing the same material and style at the same party. Ha!

23. Nadia99 February 27, 2015 at 11:34 am #

Even though it’s far from being Rita’s best look, she still looks so much better than Kim K.
    I hate those fur coats she wears with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

• cyndi February 28, 2015 at 10:16 am #

EVERYONE looks better than LARDA$$ian! Always. Maybe if she tried wearing something 2-3 sizes closer to what her REAL size is, and not the size she wants everyone to BELIEVE she wears! Maybe a good starting point. for ya’ heifer.

24. lea February 27, 2015 at 11:05 am #

They both look good this work with the thema of the party.
    this isn’t a red carpet look for god sake, they are in a club.