Menu

January 19, 2015 Best Dressed Of The Week

Best Dressed Of The Week - Emma Stone In Lanvin, Camilla Belle In Carolina Herrera & Matt Bomer In Ralph Lauren

According to you, the Golden Globe Awards was the best-dressed event with Emma Stone’s gown alternative from Lanvin and Matt Bomer’s super-sharp navy suit from Ralph Lauren’s Black Label collection.

While I agree that Matt was the best-dressed guy this week, I went for Camilla Belle in Carolina Herrera for my best dressed.

The look was so elegant and regal, and the fit was to perfection. This look excited me more than anything served up by the Globes and Critics’ Choice awards last week.

Credit: Getty

Get Up To 60% Off Bags @ theOutnet

Get Up To 60% Off Bags @ theOutnet

Jennifer Lopez In SisSae & Noir Sachin & Babi - FOX Winter TCA All-Star Party

Jennifer Lopez In SisSae & Noir Sachin & Babi – FOX Winter TCA All-Star Party

14 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Emma Stone In Lanvin, Camilla Belle In Carolina Herrera & Matt Bomer In Ralph Lauren

1. Guest June 2, 2019 at 10:41 am #

The 2015 Globes has to be one of the most disappointing red carpets in recent memory – not one look that blew me away.

Fingers crossed everyone will bring it for the Oscars!

2. Guest June 2, 2019 at 10:41 am #

3. Guest June 2, 2019 at 10:41 am #

I agree that Camilla’s look was more exciting than any of the looks at the Globes. I’m kinda disappointed that I couldn’t find a BDOTY-worthy look there.

4. Guest June 2, 2019 at 10:41 am #

Camilla’s look is the 1st one to go on my list of potential BDOTY-worthy candidates, the most special look of the entire last week. And I agree, that Matt’s was a well-done winning look, the suit (and himself) was perfection, although I can’t help but think that what Gandy did was brilliant – he somehow managed to look current and supremely dapper in what looked like a retro-inspired getup – the combination of pieces was genius, not to mention his superior command of it all. In terms of style and boldness, I thought, he stood above.
    Enough has been said about Emma’s look, the only thing I’ll remember about it is the controversy it caused.

5. Guest June 2, 2019 at 10:41 am #

O I’m so glad Camillas look was chosen also because that was such a wonderful work of art. That dress is also on my personal BDOTY, so far….
    Stones look, I just cannot fathom why it was even in the running….
    Matts look was great, no complaints there. My choice was still Gandy. I loved his unique look.

6. Guest June 2, 2019 at 10:41 am #

Diane Kruger in Emilia Wickstead at the Golden Globes was my overall favourite. I love Camila’s dress but I don’t like her honey blonde hair colour on her.

7. Guest June 2, 2019 at 10:41 am #

David Gandy was my best dressed male for pulling off a look very few could rock as well he did.

8. TeaAtTwo January 19, 2015 at 10:53 pm #

9. TeaAtTwo January 19, 2015 at 10:52 pm #

10. Phoenix January 19, 2015 at 3:33 pm #

Stones look, I just cannot fathom why it was even in the running….

11. Nat39 January 19, 2015 at 3:23 pm #

12. Yeliz January 19, 2015 at 2:24 pm #

• Bec January 19, 2015 at 11:51 pm #

Fingers crossed everyone will bring it for the Oscars!

• alvaro_spain January 20, 2015 at 12:15 am #