Menu

25.08.14

Kendall Jenner In Alon Livne – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Kendall Jenner In Alon Livne - 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Kendall Jenner attended the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards held at The Forum on Sunday (August 24) in Inglewood, California.

The model kept it simple wearing a Alon Livne mesh top and trouser look which she styled with a gold clutch, Jennifer Fisher ‘Stop It Right Now’ choker and black strappy sandals.

Even with the exposed La Perla ‘Tulle Nervures’ bra I have to say she rocked the look. I love how the chic, tailored pants balances out the sassiness of the event appropriate top.

You can buy Kendall’s Jennifer Fisher x Stop It Right Now Choker from Barneys.com.

Credit: Getty

Jamie Chung In Versace - 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Jamie Chung In Versace – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Diane Kruger's Sophia Webster 'Lacey' Stripe Sandals

Diane Kruger’s Sophia Webster ‘Lacey’ Stripe Sandals

16 Responses to Kendall Jenner In Alon Livne – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

1. Dean August 26, 2014 at 2:43 pm #

One of those looks that our kids are going to ask “did you really dress like that back then??” No to the sheer. No to the bra. No to the too tight waistband. And when your feet are trying to escape from your shoes, you need to get change your shoe.

2. Yeliz August 25, 2014 at 5:03 pm #

I have to admit that she pulls this off, though I would’ve liked this more, had the bralet been a bit longer.

3. Papiki August 25, 2014 at 3:57 pm #

Kim should have worn this and Kendall should have rocked Kim’s look!

4. Papiki August 25, 2014 at 3:51 pm #

Kim should have worn this and Kendall should have worn Kim’s look

• BurcuA August 25, 2014 at 4:59 pm #

🙂 good idea +1

5. Nat39 August 25, 2014 at 3:44 pm #

Slightly daring, sultry and sexy, but in a sleek and sophisticated way – I think she found a balance. The waistband flaw aside, it’s a fabulous look for her at this event.

6. julyol1972 August 25, 2014 at 3:17 pm #

I know I’m in the definite minority here but I always think she dresses way too mature for her age. I get that she’s a model, but between the hip bones exposed (at her last major event), the oftentimes sheer tops, and in this case, the exposed bra…I can never quite get behind what she’s selling. Her street style is head and tails better than her RC one to me.

7. Karen August 25, 2014 at 3:08 pm #

There is something about this outfit that is not quite right. It makes her torso looks disproportionate. The waist looks too small compared to her chest and shoulders. If the waistband on the trousers was bit more relax in the fit, then maybe I would loving this outfit.

8. Sammy C August 25, 2014 at 12:40 pm #

The chic efortless hair & make up and that stunning La Perla bra are the best things about this look.

I agree, I wish the fit around her waist wasn´t so tight, she would have still looked tiny and fitted with an extra centimeter or two. I also agree on the shoes, the way that strap is ‘holding’ her toes doesn´t seem right, even if the shoes are her size.

• Alina August 25, 2014 at 5:14 pm #

9. Denise August 25, 2014 at 12:12 pm #

I quite like this look, chic and effortless.It’s good that hair and makeup are simple.

10. Fiona-Brasil August 25, 2014 at 12:04 pm #

I love the look!Less is more!

11. Christine August 25, 2014 at 11:59 am #

Not liking this

• AW August 25, 2014 at 4:04 pm #

Ditto.

The look is boring. It’s not minimalist in a chic Calvin Klein way. It’s just uninteresting, much like this family.

12. Iva August 25, 2014 at 11:55 am #

I also noticed both the ‘tight waistband’ and ‘weird feet’ on an otherwise rather nice look.

13. Agi August 25, 2014 at 11:50 am #

I like the look but the to tight waistband squashing out her sides, is just bothering me. And what the heck is going on with her feet! A bit scary…