Menu

May 28, 2012 Runway To Red Carpet

Bar Refaeli In L’Agence – Maxim Hot 100 Party

Bar Refaeli attended the Maxim Hot 100 Party at Dream Downtown in New York City on Thursday.

The model wore a L’Agence Pre-Fall 2012 jumpsuit.

Her keyhole black jumpsuit was accessorized with shimmering bracelets and a Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spike Clutch.

This simple, classic look played up her natural beauty, but I find myself more attracted to the clutch than anything else.

Credit: L’Agence & Getty

Vanessa Hudgens In Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti - Amber Fashion Show and Charity Auction

Vanessa Hudgens In Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti – Amber Fashion Show and Charity Auction

Ssense 30 % Off Sale

Ssense 30 % Off Sale

11 Responses to Bar Refaeli In L’Agence – Maxim Hot 100 Party

1. bm May 29, 2012 at 2:34 pm #

Not that drawn into the clutch, and I find that this look is a total snooze-ville.

2. Ange May 29, 2012 at 12:36 am #

She wins the magazine’s award for hottest babe and this is what she wears??

3. Christine May 28, 2012 at 11:31 pm #

The accessories makes this look. I love her hair like that. Nice and sleek.

4. EmmaWoodhouse May 28, 2012 at 10:34 pm #

Blah, unflattering, and boring. The clutch is cool. The hair is a bit flat.

5. gabis May 28, 2012 at 5:35 pm #

I really love the jumpsuit and she looks great on it. But I must say that given her thing for tight and mini dresses, I was very surprised she opted for such a discreet look to a party like that. And her hair looks awful. What’s up with those lifeless ends?

6. Yeliz May 28, 2012 at 5:19 pm #

The clutch somehow saved her from looking boring but I’m still missing a pop of color here.

7. Riley May 28, 2012 at 5:14 pm #

I agree. The black version is meh. The runway’s plum would’ve been lovely on her. Her clutch is kickin’.

Okay her straight hair is amazing. Sigh.

8. Nat39 May 28, 2012 at 5:14 pm #

I’m attracted to the hair! Such a natural beauty. Very nice. Pretty statement accessories, lovely silhouette along with her beautiful hair make this look happen.

• Alina May 29, 2012 at 2:32 pm #

Ditto.

9. Hannah May 28, 2012 at 5:07 pm #

Although I agre that the look is a bit dull, and I probably will have forgotten it by the end of the day, let alone the week, I really love the fact that she didn’t go for the obvious tight mini dress look, her stunnign face is highlighted as it should be, and I find the overall look a breath of fresh air, I just wish it were a bit lighter given that it’s summer.

• Jones19 May 28, 2012 at 8:31 pm #

I kinda have to disagree with you. Maybe she didn’t go the obvious sexy route but on this occasion she should have brought at least a little sex appeal. She was #1 on Maxim’s hot 100 list so a sexy look was expected, almost required, for this event.